Getting prescribed after epi and 2866

serrow

Awards
Hi guys. I ran a 5 week epi cycle, 4 week nolva and am testing 2866 after. If my ultimate goal is to go to the doc for hrt, is there a period of time after the ostarine that I should wait?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
u should go when you dick is limp as hell then you wil know

joeblow1

Awards
Hi guys. I ran a 5 week epi cycle, 4 week nolva and am testing 2866 after. If my ultimate goal is to go to the doc for hrt, is there a period of time after the ostarine that I should wait?

I'd hold off on going to the doc until after your. next test cycle. Or you could just run 6 weeks of prop and instead of pct wait a few weeks until your test levels crash then go to the doc. If this is something you want I suggest doing it first. Honestly if you wanna just stay on forever you can just blast and cruise without having to mess with the doc. It's a hell of a lot cheaper.I bottle of prescription test alone is more expensive then a couple years worth on the black market. That's if your insurance won't cover it and you have to pay outta pocket. The only advantage of the doc is being able to legally posses it. But your gonna pay out the ass.

serrow

Awards
I've had no cycles yet. Just epistane, pct and ostarine now

vassille

Awards
Normally a total testesterone test only goes up to 1500...how did yours go to 2800? just curious

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Normally a total testesterone test only goes up to 1500...how did yours go to 2800? just curious
2866 is ostarine, not his test levels. the research name for ostarine is mk-2866, i have no idea how they came up with that lol.

and testosterone tests can go higher than 1500. the range is somewhere between 250-1500 for healthy males, but tests go way higher to test for steroid use. if someone tests above the range, the test comes out as "0000" or "????"

joeblow1

Awards
2866 is ostarine, not his test levels. the research name for ostarine is mk-2866, i have no idea how they came up with that lol.

and testosterone tests can go higher than 1500. the range is somewhere between 250-1500 for healthy males, but tests go way higher to test for steroid use. if someone tests above the range, the test comes out as "0000" or "????"
Normal test ranges are in the 330-1100 range maybe a little higher. No normal person is hitting 1500. Only on steroids are you able to hit those kinds of numbers. There are test that will give an actual number and I've heard of people's test levels being over 10,000 from a couple grams of test a week.

vassille

Awards

Oh ok I thought it was the test levels. It's unusual to have test levels of 1500 short of abnormality in a normal steroid free person. THat's why I was asking