Oral winnie cycle advice

DUCT TAPE

DUCT TAPE

Awards
Hi, I'm look for some advice on support supps and dosing. I am planning on doing oral's as a stand alone. My goal is to get as lean as possible by May. My diet is pretty good just need to harden up a little. I'm 35yrs old 6'2" 255lbs been working out about 17yrs. I've done some ph's in the past and had great results, now I just want to try something different. Any advice would be help full and appreciated.

BrazilianDoc

BrazilianDoc

Awards
Be sure to use a good liver protetor, like cycle assist or proliver. Max 8 wks of oral winny and zero alcohol.

DUCT TAPE

DUCT TAPE

Awards
Hi, I'm look for some advice on support supps and dosing. I am planning on doing oral's as a stand alone. My goal is to get as lean as possible by May. My diet is pretty good just need to harden up a little. I'm 35yrs old 6'2" 255lbs been working out about 17yrs. I've done some ph's in the past and had great results, now I just want to try something different. Any advice would be help full and appreciated.
Ok so here is the deal. I started back on my diet beginning of March. Im going on vacation in May. My plan is to get as lean as possible. In the past ph's were my thing, cheaper and pct was easier to get a hold of. Tren and furazadrol were my two loves... Always wanted to try winny but thought it came with to much work, as far as pct and things to run along side it. But now I figure I would give it a shot. I do alot of research before i take anything. I find the biggest part of it is talking to someone who has do a similar cycle and asking them questions. So again any advice or suggestions would be appreciated. Dosing and support sups. also I planned on keeping the winny and test low.This is what Im getting so far,Winny orals 50mgTest E PCTNolva