Test for Life
- 03-22-2013, 06:45 AM
Test for Life
I just started a 12 wk cycle of Test Cyp. I have been on Test Cyp, for approx. 6 mo, my levels have varied throughout. At this point my last test was not too stellar at 315. The highest it's been is 640, but that was a month starting TRT. I have been consistent with my weekly treatment, so I am at a loss as to why my levels are not consistently going up. No alcohol, clean diet. I am well-versed in AAS, just an advid reader. I subscribe to the Mentzer style of training, but with a bit more volume. That's a side issue. In short, I have increased my dosage to 400mg twice a week. 3.5 day split. Just want some feedback from anyone that has had a similar experience.
- 03-29-2013, 11:33 PM
- 03-31-2013, 10:10 AM
Reason I ask is, this can be tougher on the system and perhaps adrenals.
I was just wondering how getting away from that style of training and using a more conventional less intense & typical 3x8-10 might show on your reports!?
What are your stress levels outside the gym/ work/school/etc.?
03-31-2013, 02:13 PM
04-01-2013, 06:29 PM
04-01-2013, 07:02 PM
We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.
Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.
I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.
Similar Forum Threads
- By timmmah in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-06-2009, 01:15 AM
- By yeahright in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 06-13-2006, 12:57 AM
- By gettin'old in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-16-2003, 02:46 PM
- By dr.mattdogg in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-08-2003, 08:47 PM
- By windwords7 in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 01-12-2003, 01:36 PM