Test for Life

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Test for Life

I just started a 12 wk cycle of Test Cyp. I have been on Test Cyp, for approx. 6 mo, my levels have varied throughout. At this point my last test was not too stellar at 315. The highest it's been is 640, but that was a month starting TRT. I have been consistent with my weekly treatment, so I am at a loss as to why my levels are not consistently going up. No alcohol, clean diet. I am well-versed in AAS, just an advid reader. I subscribe to the Mentzer style of training, but with a bit more volume. That's a side issue. In short, I have increased my dosage to 400mg twice a week. 3.5 day split. Just want some feedback from anyone that has had a similar experience.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Curious. What was your TRT dose before the 12week start?
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by cgwright View Post
    I subscribe to the Mentzer style of training, but with a bit more volume. That's a side issue.
    How long have you done this HIT type stuff?

Reason I ask is, this can be tougher on the system and perhaps adrenals.

I was just wondering how getting away from that style of training and using a more conventional less intense & typical 3x8-10 might show on your reports!?

What are your stress levels outside the gym/ work/school/etc.?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  204 lbs.
    Answers

I just started a 12 wk cycle of Test Cyp. I have been on Test Cyp, for approx. 6 mo, my levels have varied throughout. At this point my last test was not too stellar at 315. The highest it's been is 640, but that was a month starting TRT. I have been consistent with my weekly treatment, so I am at a loss as to why my levels are not consistently going up. No alcohol, clean diet. I am well-versed in AAS, just an advid reader. I subscribe to the Mentzer style of training, but with a bit more volume. That's a side issue. In short, I have increased my dosage to 400mg twice a week. 3.5 day split. Just want some feedback from anyone that has had a similar experience.
    800 mg a week would have me beating my dog..............and a nice set of boobs......
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pappybay View Post

800 mg a week would have me beating my dog..............and a nice set of boobs......
    I felt better at 400mgs than at 750mgs. 750 had me bloaty, oily, and lazy. More<better
  6. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    Answers

Is this prescription testosterone or a UG labs testosterone?

How much were you on achieving those test results?

There is far too little information.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Blood test for life insurance while on test?
    By timmmah in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-06-2009, 12:15 AM
  2. Mars chip to test for life signs
    By yeahright in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-12-2006, 11:57 PM
  3. Scrip for Test; For Chemo & All
    By gettin'old in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-16-2003, 01:46 PM
  4. blood tests for UA?