Test for Life
- 03-22-2013, 06:45 AM
Test for Life
I just started a 12 wk cycle of Test Cyp. I have been on Test Cyp, for approx. 6 mo, my levels have varied throughout. At this point my last test was not too stellar at 315. The highest it's been is 640, but that was a month starting TRT. I have been consistent with my weekly treatment, so I am at a loss as to why my levels are not consistently going up. No alcohol, clean diet. I am well-versed in AAS, just an advid reader. I subscribe to the Mentzer style of training, but with a bit more volume. That's a side issue. In short, I have increased my dosage to 400mg twice a week. 3.5 day split. Just want some feedback from anyone that has had a similar experience.
- 03-29-2013, 11:33 PM
03-31-2013, 10:10 AM
Reason I ask is, this can be tougher on the system and perhaps adrenals.
I was just wondering how getting away from that style of training and using a more conventional less intense & typical 3x8-10 might show on your reports!?
What are your stress levels outside the gym/ work/school/etc.?
03-31-2013, 02:13 PM
04-01-2013, 06:29 PM
04-01-2013, 07:02 PM
All my life I've never stopped to worry 'bout a thing,
Open up and shout it out, an' never try to sing,
Wondering if I've done it wrong,
Will this depression last for long, wont you tell me,
Where have all the good times gone.
Similar Forum Threads
- By timmmah in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-06-2009, 01:15 AM
- By yeahright in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 06-13-2006, 12:57 AM
- By gettin'old in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-16-2003, 02:46 PM
- By dr.mattdogg in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-08-2003, 08:47 PM
- By windwords7 in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 01-12-2003, 01:36 PM