New need advise - AnabolicMinds.com

New need advise

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.

New need advise

Hello everyone. I am really new here. Been lifting on and off for years. Got dedicated about six months ago and have hit that wall us older guys do, I am 41. I have been doing a lot of reading and looking into the options. I dont think I want to go nuts and have been looking at getting on test.

I guess I am curious to the actual affects I will get, not what the commercials show! I weigh about 186 and would like to get down to a somewhat lean 170. I am only 5'9".

Also, not asking for a source but I dont want to go to my family doctor and I spoke with one of those online stores and it was going to cost me a bout a grand to get started, I know better than that.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Why would you not want your family Dr to oversee your therapy? You obviously don't know what to do so go to an endocrine Dr. That would be a good option.

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You say you are "hitting the wall", but don't go into any detail of what that means. Lifting on and off and then only for 6 months means nothing and isn't a reason to look to test.

So, are you looking to go on TRT or just run a cycle?
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

How about we start with some labs:

Test - free and total
    Estradiol
    CBC
    Complete metabolic profile
    Shbg

Let us know the results...
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  204 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mac2525 View Post
    Hello everyone. I am really new here. Been lifting on and off for years. Got dedicated about six months ago and have hit that wall us older guys do, I am 41. I have been doing a lot of reading and looking into the options. I dont think I want to go nuts and have been looking at getting on test.

I guess I am curious to the actual affects I will get, not what the commercials show! I weigh about 186 and would like to get down to a somewhat lean 170. I am only 5'9".

Also, not asking for a source but I dont want to go to my family doctor and I spoke with one of those online stores and it was going to cost me a bout a grand to get started, I know better than that.
    Finding a "local" physician who is informed is definitely the best solution. The finding part may be a challenge. I can tell you that my "primary" care physician (a female) is NOT qualified. I am about 90% positive I know more they she does about TRT.......

I found a physician who is informed and it has been nice. I would suggest you call either an Endo or a Urologist. You can call their main line and ask to speak with a clinical CMA, RN of the office manager. They will know if the physician provides TRT.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New Cycle NEED ADVISE PLEASE!!!!
    By xtremejeff in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-31-2011, 09:16 PM
  2. Need advise for a new cycle
    By Louie01 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-12-2010, 11:11 PM
  3. need advise
    By brutis11 in forum Anabolics