Endosurge, Erase and nootropics

iluis

Awards
Hi guys, I`m running an 8 weeks cycle on Endosurge and Erase, I was thinking to start to take pramiracetam and alpha gpc. Can somobody tell me if thos have adverse interactions. Thanks.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, they don't.

What are you looking to accomplish with your choice of Prami? I ask because it is one of the ones people react negatively to more than the others. Do you have noot experience with any other racetam or other noot?

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
I don't personally believe there are any potential interactions between those, but keep checking for sure. When it comes to pramiracetam though, make sure you do lots of research..there are some side effects and im a little bit cautious about taking stuff like that.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It really comes down to what you are trying to accomplish. We know noots affect people differently, but there are generalities that are pretty well supported.

Pramiracetam was too edgy and speedy for me and bothered my tendency towards anxiety. It was focused, but not the way I desired because it took effort to stop a task and then refocus on a new one. Thoughts didn't flow from thing to thing. It would be great for a project that didn't require interference and social interaction, IMO. I found that Piracetam and Pramiracetam would be ideal for a college student cramming for exams.

I take Aniracetam and AGPC M-F.

iluis

Awards
Sorry for the delay, I want to stay alert, focus and energyzed. Also hear that prami gives you rocket woods.

sdunlimited

sdunlimited

Awards
It really comes down to what you are trying to accomplish. We know noots affect people differently, but there are generalities that are pretty well supported.Pramiracetam was too edgy and speedy for me and bothered my tendency towards anxiety. It was focused, but not the way I desired because it took effort to stop a task and then refocus on a new one. Thoughts didn't flow from thing to thing. It would be great for a project that didn't require interference and social interaction, IMO. I found that Piracetam and Pramiracetam would be ideal for a college student cramming for exams. I take Aniracetam and AGPC M-F.
kisaj - when you got these effects from Prami, what dose were you taking? Also, not to threadjack here, but just curious if you could define the focus component a bit more - especially compared to what you were after. From what I'm reading, this sounds like something I would like however, if social interaction isn't compatible with the effects, that could be problematic.