How and when?
- 02-20-2013, 07:00 PM
How and when?
Newb here. To the forum anyway.
After several years of lifting under my belt (no pun intended) I have tried a few different PH's with satisfying results.
Now that I have landed on one that I feel does the best job for me, I want to be sure I am maximizing its usefulness.
Are there advantages to taking them before or after a work out?
Before bedtime while my body is regenerating?
What about with a boost of carbs for an insulin spike?
Letting them dissolve under my tongue?
Spread out doses or all at once?
I know thats a lot of questions, for a first time poster.
- 02-21-2013, 03:21 AM
02-21-2013, 08:04 AM
I thought I was asking some valid questions.
I know the timing of meals and blood sugar has done a lot to help me improve my body composition. It seemed reasonable that supplement timing would be important also.
Sorry if I asked a question that might be "taboo" or "dumb".
I didn't know any better and was not trying to offend the board.
02-21-2013, 10:54 AM
I was jus joking . I don't think it matters too much although its been a long time since I've used orals. Pretty much up to
Your discretion although I think under your tongue is jus silly and I always took mine with food but I have a sensitive stomach to stuff like that.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Killeybh in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 0Last Post: 01-24-2012, 02:21 PM
- By rza in forum SupplementsReplies: 27Last Post: 04-12-2011, 01:05 AM
- By RoboGiblets in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 5Last Post: 04-03-2008, 01:12 PM
- By Napilion in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 2Last Post: 08-13-2007, 06:09 PM
- By chainsaw in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2007, 02:35 AM