Need advise trt get back on or not

chicagoAl

Awards
Was on trt for 4 months everything was great had to stop becauce doc wouldn't allow me to self inject had to make weekly visits and was getting anxiety from making weekly appointment. Since being off trt have experienced hair loss and acne. problems I did not have when on trt. If I get back on trt will the hair loss get worse?? Please help

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
why wont your doctor let you self pin? are you 12 or something?

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
This is common where I am. I'm not on TRT but I have friends who are and have to deal with it. Got one friend who's wife is a registered nurse and his doctor allows home pinning as long as she does it. He usually does it though.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
If you're in Chicago, I will tell you my endo. He let's me pin at home and his nurse who does most of the work (he basically just signs stuff) is super cool

rdent95

Awards
I'm in Chicago, would love a pm with your Endo. I am 46 and I think having lo T issues. Want to explore TRT, could use the info...

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I'm in Chicago, would love a pm with your Endo. I am 46 and I think having lo T issues. Want to explore TRT, could use the info...
You may want to test your levels on your own prior to making a doc appt. If you're over about 400 many doctors will surely deny TRT. There's a sticky about getting cheap bloodwork. Also, check your PMs