First time using a PH..

nebraskaheat

nebraskaheat

Awards
Or anything unnatural of the sort.

Wanted to start off very mild as I continue to build my knowledge base so I ordered the LG trifecta stack.

Curious to know a few things. 1. My other supps are Creatine (5 grams per day) and Hemavol, Orange Triad and 4 Oximega fish oils as well as what ever pre workout I am enjoying on any given day.

Do I need to remove any of these during my PH cycle?

And 2.

The occasional beer, once a month catching a nice buzz, is that a no no during the cycle?

Thanks.

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Or anything unnatural of the sort.

Wanted to start off very mild as I continue to build my knowledge base so I ordered the LG trifecta stack.

Curious to know a few things. 1. My other supps are Creatine (5 grams per day) and Hemavol, Orange Triad and 4 Oximega fish oils as well as what ever pre workout I am enjoying on any given day.

Do I need to remove any of these during my PH cycle?

And 2.

The occasional beer, once a month catching a nice buzz, is that a no no during the cycle?

Thanks.
I would save the creatine for pct. A few beers won't kill you just don't binge drink. This stack is very mild and out dated but its good if its your first cycle.

nebraskaheat

nebraskaheat

Awards
I would save the creatine for pct. A few beers won't kill you just don't binge drink. This stack is very mild and out dated but its good if its your first cycle.

Thanks. i knew it was a mild and "older" stack, but wanted to just put my toe in the swimming pool to check the tempature before diving in :)

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. i knew it was a mild and "older" stack, but wanted to just put my toe in the swimming pool to check the tempature before diving in :)
What kind of training are you doing? Split? Full body?

nebraskaheat

nebraskaheat

Awards
What kind of training are you doing? Split? Full body?
I lift at home so don't have a full use of gym machines and racks. I've been doing something I made up that looks like this..

Monday, Chest, arms..
Tuesday, Shoulders, upper back
Wed off
Thursday cardio-legs, deadlifts, etc.
Friday off
Saturday Cardio, body weight exercise like pushups, pullups, crunches etc..
Sunday off

repeat..

Kind of a mess I know, but I'm slowly building my home gym up and hope to get squat racks and other things soon.

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I lift at home so don't have a full use of gym machines and racks. I've been doing something I made up that looks like this..

Monday, Chest, arms..
Tuesday, Shoulders, upper back
Wed off
Thursday cardio-legs, deadlifts, etc.
Friday off
Saturday Cardio, body weight exercise like pushups, pullups, crunches etc..
Sunday off

repeat..

Kind of a mess I know, but I'm slowly building my home gym up and hope to get squat racks and other things soon.
The only thing I would say is work your biceps on the same day as back because most back exercises work your bicep too. And good for you for wanting to build a home gym! There are so many advantages to having a home gym. And it pays for itself overtime.

pappybay

pappybay

Awards
The only thing I would say is work your biceps on the same day as back because most back exercises work your bicep too. And good for you for wanting to build a home gym! There are so many advantages to having a home gym. And it pays for itself overtime.
I agree on the home gym; however........it is tough sometimes getting up at 5:15 and busting it in a gym by yourself. Also, if you look at the cost of a home gym, a real nice home gym, it is hard to justify versus $20.00 per month to join a gym with a million $$ of equipment. With that out of the way, I LOVE ME HOME GYM!!!

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
just join a gym and stop bein a *****. its only 20-30 a month and you wont have to worry about maintaining your equipment or buying the necesary **** like a squat rack/pads for deadlifts/a **** ton of 45lb rubber plates/flat bench with olympic bar. unless you have a badass home gym (which most dont) its not really worth it. unles of course, you have social anxiety about working out in public or something girly like that

reason im saying this is because these hormonal routes are ment to take your training to the next level. how are you supposed to do that if you dont have the right equipment?

apertur379

Awards
just join a gym and stop bein a *****. its only 20-30 a month and you wont have to worry about maintaining your equipment or buying the necesary **** like a squat rack/pads for deadlifts/a **** ton of 45lb rubber plates/flat bench with olympic bar. unless you have a badass home gym (which most dont) its not really worth it. unles of course, you have social anxiety about working out in public or something girly like that

reason im saying this is because these hormonal routes are ment to take your training to the next level. how are you supposed to do that if you dont have the right equipment?
You can find good deals if you look around. I myself been lucky on craigslist picked up a really nice tuff stuff squat rack,olympic barbell, bench and and a lil close to 400lbs in olympic plates for 100 bucks.. a few weeks later i picked up 500lbs in olympic plates for 1$50 also on craigslist. Over that past two years been building my own home gym just off equipment on craigslist, I have close to 1000 lbs in olympic plates for under 300(picked up misc smaller plates here n there). I also picked up a leg press machine for 50 by body solid. If your trying to build your own home gyme OP check out craigslist sporting section.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

meh

nebraskaheat

nebraskaheat

Awards
I live on an acerage outside out of town. The reason I workout at home is because I don't have an extra 1.5 hours every day to travel back and forth to a gym..

crc32

Awards
Well, that there is a great reason...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD