35 Year Old Novice Weight Lifter. Anavar 50mg Standalone?

Hell Storm

Awards
How's it going? Here is a breakdown of myself. I am a 35 year old 6'3" tall, 245 pounds with 17% bodyfat ratio.

Here is the deal. I have lost 50 pounds since last year doing Boxing. But with the all the heavy cardio I have not really build muscle like that. My muscle development is not good. My arms are 16 inches around with flabby triceps. My shoulders are not build well. I am starting a weight lifting program for the new year. At age 35, time is not on my side anymore and I want to make the most out of this summer.

I want to gain muscle and still lose what ever fat I can while increasing my calorie intake on a clean diet and cutting down on cardio. I know I will gain a bit of fat if I try to bulk and that is the issue now. So I have decided to take steroids. I have 100 pills of Anavar at 50mg each. I also have Kre Alkalyn Creatine, Need2Slin, Gold Standard Whey Protein, CytoGainer, Jack 3D, Recreate, BCAA, and fish oils.

Should I take Anavar 50mg ED as a standalone with proper PCT to help me lose the fat while I try to gain muscle mass during my beginning phase of lifting weights or should I lift naturally for now (even though I will gain fat on top of what I have) and then four to five months in take the Var 50mg ED with 12 weeks Testosterone Enanthate AT 500mg per week?

I have Clomid, Arimidex and HCG for PCT btw.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
i would not take var for 12 wks.... your blood lips will be **** after 6wks at a dose like that. start a cycle with 300mg of test, keep doin cardio your boxing and kep your eatting on point and even on that little bit you will drop more fat and gain muscle at the same time. you dont need to start with 500, that dose will not help with fat loss.

Hell Storm

Awards
Thanks for the advice friend.

One more question though. Do you recommend I start the cycle now as I am starting on my weight lifting or should I wait after several months after lifting?

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
i know your not gonna do it but IMO 6-8 months... you need a good base under you or if you ever stop you will drop everything you have gained and all the strength, every bit of it.

klint

klint

Awards
Being old is a bitch really but as long as u keep at it . it seems all to easy to go for it and get that ideal shape but if u slack ur body will revert back to what it once was. id agree with matey about leaving the var for as long as possible but hey we not kids anymore and that grey hair is starting to show lol. if u can get test and pin than great but if not i know some peps that have just run var for 8 weeks and standard pct with great results. good luck

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
If you gonna run it 8wks your blood will be jacked for sure.. If your worryed about it get blood and keep checkin on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

Hell Storm

Awards
Can I start with 300mg of Test per week for the first three months of lifting while I try to get rid of the fat so I can increase muscle mass? I know it's diffuclt to lose fat while trying to gain muscle at the same time. That is really my main concern at the moment.

I wouldn't mind going natural for 6 months but it's the extra fat I have currently that is fraustrating me, since I know I will gain some more fat while bulking up.

klint

klint

Awards
Then y not save the var run a natty recomp stack for 6-8 weeks then jump on it when ur bf comes down. pal i look in the mirror and look like ****. but its winter so i dont care but i.do know that i can and will look good with in two months on a recomp diet. ( lol hoping) as the altetnative is to just cut and lose muscle mass so slowly i will go. . . isealittle looks good so maybe worth listerning too :)

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Can I start with 300mg of Test per week for the first three months of lifting while I try to get rid of the fat so I can increase muscle mass? I know it's diffuclt to lose fat while trying to gain muscle at the same time. That is really my main concern at the moment.

I wouldn't mind going natural for 6 months but it's the extra fat I have currently that is fraustrating me, since I know I will gain some more fat while bulking up.
if you can get test, do it. 300+/week and you will see big changes.

s2h

Awards
def some good advice above...i would recommend getting some baseline bw first..see where you at..test..e2..lipids..etc..cause at 35 if you start cycling then there may never be a PCT....at 35 HPTA recovery may not be in the cards even after 1 cycle..i would ditch the drol/var ideas if your gonna run gear..just start out with 300mg test E ew and .5mg of adex eod...you will see good results at 300mg ew..

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
If you are just starting to lift weights you do not need to"bulk" like you are a steroid filled professional bodybuilder. Eating a sane diet with adequate protein and fat will build strength, lose fat and gain muscle as your body adapts to the new stressors. It should not be too hard to get to 15% or less bodyfat without much change in weight, also you have to consider that you have write a bit if loose skin with the recent fat loss.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
def some good advice above...i would recommend getting some baseline bw first..see where you at..test..e2..lipids..etc..cause at 35 if you start cycling then there may never be a PCT....at 35 HPTA recovery may not be in the cards even after 1 cycle..i would ditch the drol/var ideas if your gonna run gear..just start out with 300mg test E ew and .5mg of adex eod...you will see good results at 300mg ew..
YeAh, at 38 I'm finaly did it to get a script... Should have done it years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

s2h

Awards
Yep. Happened to me. That's a big part of why I'm on trt
yeah its pretty common with guys in our age bracket...it doesnt take alot of suppression to stop something that is already on the decline...