Testosterone cypionate 200mg a week. Should I split the Dose?

wastewater

wastewater

Awards
Just got my prescription for testosterone cypionate 200mg a week. The doctor instructed me to inject 200mg once a week. Should I split the dose to 100mg every three days?

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I woud get some insulin needles and inject 100mgs twice a week. Even that small difference can help with estrogen fluctuations. I personally notice a drop about day 5 if I do once weekly HRT.

pastordead

Awards
Twice is better

Just got my prescription for testosterone cypionate 200mg a week. The doctor instructed me to inject 200mg once a week. Should I split the dose to 100mg every three days?
Wastewater, your doctor may be right that one day a week is enough, but you are better off for shooting twice for one simple reason...You have NO idea how quickly your body may burn through the cyp. You may go up and down very quickly and pinning twice a week makes it much more likely that you will not crash and keep an even stream in the body. I would never suggest one day a week.

Peace bro...

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you inject test with an insulin pin?
That's how I inject my TRT. It takes a bit to draw with a 27ga but with such small doses it's hard to do with a 3cc barrel.

pastordead

Awards
Can you inject test with an insulin pin?
Yes, you just need to get deep enough so that it goes into a muscle, not just fat tissue. In regard to the slin pin, you could also draw the test out with a thicker guage and inject into the back of the syringe to get the oil into the syringe.

wastewater

wastewater

Awards
Thanks for the advice-Merry Christmas to all....

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, you just need to get deep enough so that it goes into a muscle, not just fat tissue. In regard to the slin pin, you could also draw the test out with a thicker guage and inject into the back of the syringe to get the oil into the syringe.
Sub-Q Test injections have been studied and do have benefits from a clinical standpoint. Estrogen tends to be more stable along with Test levels and lower dosages produced higher blood Test levels. I use sub-q myself, can leave a lump but not bad or annoying.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd try 100 e7d and then adjust accordingly. 200mg a week a lot for TRT for most everyone. I run 125 e6d.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Get slin pinz and back fill then with .5cc 2x a wk. Run it under hot water to thing the oil a little so it will slide through a 27-31g pin easyer. You will hardly feel the slin pin goin in.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
200/week seems a bit high. Sometimes docs start high then lower over time as they test your bloods. Although one doc told me he starts low and works up since most guys don't want to hear they are lowering their test dosage.
And I still shoot 1.5" 21g 2x/week. The polar opposite of slin pins. Haha

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
There's no need to use a 21g unless the oil your using is thick! In that case I would say find a new source... 21s 2x wk is giving you more tissue damage then is needed. I use 25-27 any chance I get.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
yeah, I was thinking about that... so I ordered 25gx1.5"
thanks for the insight

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Thx man...

With all the pining we do or will do there is no need to cause more damage to our body needs. Unless you have someone givin you deep tissue rub downs 2x wk, then use as small a pin as you can.

BJE

BJE

Awards
I use 5/16" 31g insulin syringes, which I draw directly into and inject sub Q every three days. Since switching to sub q several months ago I have not been using Arimidex, and have not had any high E2 symptoms.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use 5/16" 31g insulin syringes, which I draw directly into and inject sub Q every three days. Since switching to sub q several months ago I have not been using Arimidex, and have not had any high E2 symptoms.
Have you had bloodwork done to assess any change in test and E2 levels since making the switch to sub Q injections?

wastewater

wastewater

Awards
Got my blood work done after three weeks on 200mg a week my testosterone total is 644.

wastewater

wastewater

Awards
Thanks for the feed back I will
update this in 6 weeks with some new woodwork.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn, I am building an in-wall entertainment center and was hoping to see some more wood projects.