32 yr old and need help

Lazy2000

Awards
I'm looking for advice/opinions on a first cycle for a 32yr old. I am looking at Epi or a DHEA product like the Andro series from PP. I know that PP is having legal problems but there are other companies that have similar products. I have not seen too many logs on the DHEA products and Epi is proven. Being 32 should I expect different results from these products? Will sides be different or less because of my age? How do these products compare in price once you have all necessary support supps?

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
At 32 you will not see much from dhea product....

Lazy2000

Awards
I was looking at DHEA because I thought that PCT would be simpler. Basically I wanted something that would not require a SERM but I guess that anything that will give me worthwhile gains wile require a SERM. I think that Andro Factory recommends a SERM for their products. AF reps can you confirm this?

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
yes, anything that will up your natty test levels will shut you down, maybe not all the way but it will start the process as soon as the body knows theres a change.

Lazy2000

Awards
Thanks for the reply. I know that I'm late in responding. I have been looking at Ostra and started a thread asking a few questions. I would appreciate your input on that topic.

Ostra RX vs Ostra Research Chem

napalm

napalm

Awards
Training experience?

Weight/height?

Training template/numbers?

Diet?

Need more info...

Lazy2000

Awards
I put more information in my Ostra thread but I'll keep this one going.
Training exp: over 8 years. Usually I do 3 days on one off for a total of 12 days. WOs focused around big lifts.
1 rep maxes: (guessing because it has been a while) bench 290, DL 350, squat 300
6'1", 205 lbs
Diet is generally clean. I'm not tracking right now but I usually stay away from carbs and get plenty of protein. I eat between 2500 and 3000 cals a day. This diet has had me gaining weight slowly, 4 lbs in 2 months, with a small amount of fat loss. Not really doing any cardio.

SlyCamaro

Awards
I would do a mild test cycle like I did, it changed my hole body shape! Been off it since last Aug and I still could not be happier! I did do a Dmz cycle a year ago that went really well to, but the test and training your butt off will really be worth it! A PH will only do so much and you'll be looking to do another one after the first one.

s2h

Awards
Thanks for the reply. I know that I'm late in responding. I have been looking at Ostra and started a thread asking a few questions. I would appreciate your input on that topic.

Ostra RX vs Ostra Research Chem
osta rx is not suppresive unless taken in high doses...you can google the gtx trails on ostarine and there very informative..its reason for being designed by gtx was to find a safer alternative to trt for hiv positive men that are currently on HRT...DHEA will do almost zero for you..and there is no PCT needed for DHEA...as it doesnt suppress natural test production to any real level...i would highly recommend Osta rx over DHEA as you will see sound results..therea a ton of log all over the net on Osta rx results..

GeraldNY181

GeraldNY181

Awards
just do a mild testosterone cycle....if youve never done one you'll keep 70% of your muscular gains afterwards and the post cyle is a breeze becuase you havent really had that much time to shut off...just not really that big of a deal.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
^^^ so untrue....

You have no idea how far along this guy is in his training or on his body's natty potential. So saying 70% keep able is 100% bull****.

Lazy2000

Awards
I would consider a mild test cycle but I have no reliable source. I have been training for quite some time (several years) but now I don't have the strength or gains that I did a few years back. I just want to run something simple. I have realistic expectations.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
The older you are the more these supplements will help you

Handytom

Awards
other supps

avena sativatribulustongkat alimacasaw palmetto ( for DHT)

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
yes, anything that will up your natty test levels will shut you down, maybe not all the way but it will start the process as soon as the body knows theres a change.
Anything that ups natty test levels won't shut down test. I will reword it because I'm suspicious you mean the same thing I'm about to say. DAA ups natural test product as does Longjack. DHEA and Epi and such things either convert to test or are an active form already. They do not up natty levels. They merely replace it and your body soon recognizes the change and backs off more and more. Tada, shutdown.