Get Thick

mznick

Awards
I just wanna get thick! What is the best creatine and grams to take that will work? Or any other supplement please? I wanna try cb1 but its too expensive.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
wtf is thick? thats what dudes call girls with big asses

mznick

Awards
Im 37 years old, far from a kid sir, I dont care for a big butt, I just dont want to be sticks and stones any more! Just trying to find out how to gain weight, sorry for using thick, women use the term too! NOW, does anyone know who I can gain weight or can someone answer the question please without the sarcasm?
Thank you very much!!!

Last edited:

mznick

Awards
So why ask wtf is thick, if u know what it means, but evidentally u dont, because thats not all that it means!

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
So why ask wtf is thick, if u know what it means, but evidentally u dont, because thats not all that it means!
because stupid questions get stupid answers? you probly already know how to grow and youre just over thinking it because its a long process that requires a lot of dedication and discipline. overthinking = one of the worst things you can do. just eat above maintenance, but not so far above that you become a fatass. creatine mono = 3-5g day but it wont make you thick. only eating will make youthick as fuk. now im gonna say thick as fuk a lot

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
thick to me means a little fat......