Variation in testicular size while on TRT

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey all. I've been on TRT for a couple of months now injecting 200mg of test-e once per week. What I've found is that my testicles are noticably larger on some days than others. I fully expected an amount of testicular atrophy when i started trt (i'm not on hCG) but find the difference in size from day to day somewhat perplexing. Can anyone on trt relate and/or offer a potential explanation? Thanks as always.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
are you by chance holding them when youre warm or cold on different days? when youre cold, they retract closer to your body to stay warm. when youre warm like after a ot shower, they hang real low

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey all. I've been on TRT for a couple of months now injecting 200mg of test-e once per week. What I've found is that my testicles are noticably larger on some days than others. I fully expected an amount of testicular atrophy when i started trt (i'm not on hCG) but find the difference in size from day to day somewhat perplexing. Can anyone on trt relate and/or offer a potential explanation? Thanks as always.
I can relate totally, but don't give it much thought. I can go days where they look like they did pre TRT and then they suck up. Usually in the morning they are small and by mid afternoon I am hanging like normal. Odd for sure, but I don't care that much about my ball appearance.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
are you by chance holding them when youre warm or cold on different days? when youre cold, they retract closer to your body to stay warm. when youre warm like after a ot shower, they hang real low
I don't think I was doing that but interesting point nonetheless...thanks!

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can relate totally, but don't give it much thought. I can go days where they look like they did pre TRT and then they suck up. Usually in the morning they are small and by mid afternoon I am hanging like normal. Odd for sure, but I don't care that much about my ball appearance.
Yeah, I'm really not that concerned....just trying to figure out whether I should go on hCG or not...thanks for the reply.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To me, HCG is good for nothing other than keeping you ready to have kids if you still plan to. I ran it for awhile because I was feeling vain and wanted to see them hanging low all the time. All it did was drain me for about $150 a bottle, raise my e2, and made me bloated.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I'm on TRT too without HCG and my nuts have drawn up a little bit, but what's interesting is I began Pregnenlone at 25mgs about two week ago and my balls have gotten bigger again and hang a little lower. I thought only HCG was capable of this however there must be some conversion going on down there that's waking them up some.

Sent from my iPhone

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on TRT too without HCG and my nuts have drawn up a little bit, but what's interesting is I began Pregnenlone at 25mgs about two week ago and my balls have gotten bigger again and hang a little lower. I thought only HCG was capable of this however there must be some conversion going on down there that's waking them up some.

Sent from my iPhone
From what I understand about pregnenolone, it has the potential to convert to a number of different target hormones depending on what the body is lacking. I wouldn't have thought it would convert to test though as you're adding it exogenously on trt. Interesting....