test level today 116.

daddysbeast

Awards
I just got back my blood work today and test. Level 116 and free test was 23. I went to urologist
And he only wants to give me a gel. He said or maybe a pellet. And if I dont feel better come back in 6 months.
Anyone in columbus ohio know of a good trt doctor that is willing to give injectable and is a bit more
Aggressive in therapy?

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
116! WTF!! I was 216 and felt like real a$$ all the time. You must have felt like death! Wow that's low

oldguns

Awards
  • Established
I just got back my blood work today and test. Level 116 and free test was 23. I went to urologist
And he only wants to give me a gel. He said or maybe a pellet. And if I dont feel better come back in 6 months.
Anyone in columbus ohio know of a good trt doctor that is willing to give injectable and is a bit more
Aggressive in therapy?
116! WTF!! I was 216 and felt like real a$$ all the time. You must have felt like death! Wow that's low
I was 215 and dropped to 205...feeling so bad, it took everything I had to get out of bed. I simply felt like I just got beaten with a brick all the time. At 116 ? I first started testim gel...at least it made me feel alive again. Then I started hunting untill I found a doctor/health care provider that would address the TRT level.

It is against the rules here to ask or give this type of information, I know you need help so here's one way of hunting for one. Go to all the pharmacys/drugstores in your area, ask for a name or names of doctors who may be able to help. Hell, I think we have a pharmacy on every corner and every grocery store here in Columbus. Then you can check to see if their services are covered by your insurence..etc. Just see who's name or names keep poping up when you ask ! Just keep looking until you find the help you need !

I just saw that your new here, welcome. There is alot of information here if you read the stickeys or just ask.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
My total test was 60 and free was 2.9. That's a deep dark world that I do not wish upon anybody