Running Sust 250 alone, any thoughts?

Southie9

Southie9

Awards
Planning on running sust 250 alone, this is not my first rodio, any thoughts on potential gains?

swollz

swollz

Awards
Well man should be solid... I heard you can expect 15-20, I'm doing sust/tren blend. But like as like you I am exp. did prop eod first time with dbol front load, but I heard to run it eod as well cause most sust have two short acting tests in it and you wanna keep lvls inline.. Also heard **** should have good pain lvl do to higher alcohol blend to get all compound in it

Southie9

Southie9

Awards
im hoping to get a minum of 15. I had the option of getting deca 300 along with it, but im recovering from a shoulder opp and lost about 30 something lbs. i cant blow up to quickly or ill end up unemployed. i figure ill run the sust with a huge diet and hope for 15. thanks for the tip on eod.

swollz

swollz

Awards
Why would you end up unemployed? Let me know I got sust 300 blended with tren ace 100. I'm hoping for 20

16dawg23

16dawg23

Awards
ive done well on sus by its self,its a great if running one thing...but as always yr pc is what makes or breaks a cycle. if i could only have one it would be sus.....imo

Southie9

Southie9

Awards
I was thinking of running deca 300 with it, I'm really torn.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
First it's 3 different threads now with you and cycles? Which is it?

Test is test.... All does the same thing just shorter and longer.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Why would you end up unemployed? Let me know I got sust 300 blended with tren ace 100. I'm hoping for 20
20 depends on your training and your food intake... Its not all the drugs.

Southie9

Southie9

Awards
Sorry dude I'm new to the sight and just trying to get safe info. I've got the time for the hard work and getting the calories in but I've been told that sust alone will not produce much

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
^^^ test is test.... sust is a mix of 4 different esters.

so there is no difference between running 500mgs of sust or 500mgs of cyp/enth... test is all the same just different release times.

flex000

flex000

Awards
250, 2 times a week for about 10 weeks should give you good gains. 15 lbs maybe.. I ran Andropen 275 (which is a mix 5 esters), for awhile. Got good gains but I personally don't like the mixed esters. No reason really. I just personally prefer Test C or Test P.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
i love prop.... i dont like sitting for 3-4wks before i see things happining. iv used andropen before and loved it.

swollz

swollz

Awards
Well after 7 days in I'm seeing no loss of weight in morning on sust/tren 400. Feeling aggressive and hot all the time... Also dosing 60mg of var a day... Rdy for chest tomorrow and think I'm gonna start hitting trunks 2 x a week for cycle Currently 5'10" 200lbs

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Well after 7 days in I'm seeing no loss of weight in morning on sust/tren 400. Feeling aggressive and hot all the time... Also dosing 60mg of var a day... Rdy for chest tomorrow and think I'm gonna start hitting trunks 2 x a week for cycle Currently 5'10" 200lbs
is that legs?....