B6 for prolactin?
- 11-15-2012, 09:03 PM
- 11-20-2012, 09:54 AM
Today we have a lot of better options : caber, prami, selegiline... any reason to prefer b6 ?
- 11-20-2012, 10:23 AMBoard Moderator
- 5'10" 205 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jun 2007
- Rep Power
lack of side effects. if you are going to go that route, its best to buy b6 as p5p rather than pyridoxine hcl as p5p is more bioavailable and doesn't cause some of the nerve damage that pyridoxine hcl does at high doses.
11-27-2012, 03:31 AM
If your gonna do it, do it right... Use BLRs prolactrone, everything iv used from them works great and iv read no bad feed back on any of there products other then 2 people that had a ax to grind with the owner for some reason. I'm getting 2 bottles for myself.
Similar Forum Threads
- By jrvswim in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 5Last Post: 11-29-2010, 05:05 PM
- By Movin_weight in forum AnabolicsReplies: 22Last Post: 08-17-2008, 11:52 PM
- By SOLARUS in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-02-2008, 08:12 PM
- By swoody in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 5Last Post: 11-05-2006, 08:24 PM
- By gazdecki in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-29-2006, 02:18 PM