dermacrine/formasurge/sd

murk01

murk01

Awards
What should i do.
Got some sd on hand, will order derm and forma when avalible. Thinking about this:

(Dermacrine + formasurge 7 weeks) + ( sd low dose 10mg for first 2-3 weeks)

Or

Derm + form 8 weeks no sd.

Maybe stano in there also, but not likely

If i go with option one, should i start pct right after sd, or does derm req pct- and should wait till end.

Leaning to derm and forma only, but where are the logs???
I try searching and cant find the derm+form logs.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Personally, I loved SD and Dermacrine stacked together for 5 weeks, ramping up to 30mg/day. Then I used Formasurge in week 2-5 of PCT. Put on considerable size and dried up nicely in PCT. I kept all of my strength after PCT (actually gained more) and leaned out.

If you are looking for suggestions, that is mine.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I would run it just like metroba said. I would lean away from stano and also from running Forma and Derm during the cycle at the same time. Run Derm during cycle and Forma in PCT. That will help solidify gains and keep estrogen rebound at bay.

murk01

murk01

Awards
I would run it just like metroba said. I would lean away from stano and also from running Forma and Derm during the cycle at the same time. Run Derm during cycle and Forma in PCT. That will help solidify gains and keep estrogen rebound at bay.
Thats the combo, im thinking low dose 10-20mg sd for 4 weeks with dermacrine, after 4th week stop sd , continue derm and add formasurge additional 4-6 weeks, the first 4 also being pct

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Thats the combo, im thinking low dose 10-20mg sd for 4 weeks with dermacrine, after 4th week stop sd , continue derm and add formasurge additional 4-6 weeks, the first 4 also being pct
Oh I got ya man. I read it wrong lol. I think it looks sick.