going into week three of tbol anavar.

pastorcgc

Awards
Week three is going well. Crazy strength. Size came on in first ten days but seems to be at a standstill. Lift the heavest weights I have ever lifted in my life. And I'm 40!

pastorcgc

Awards
Back pumps are not much fun. Especially when squatting.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your doing tbol and anavar? What dosage? And two methyls? No test base? And yes back pumps blow

leftside1

leftside1

Awards
Subbed. This is also going to be my next cycle in January. I'm 43 this month. How are you dosing? My plan is to do (A/T):
40/40, 40/40, 40/40, 40/60, 40/60, 40/60, splitting the dosage 20/20 in the morning and 20/20 in the afternoon.

I'm also going to throw in some dermacrine.

I'm not looking for too much mass (I seem to have got and kept that from a previous SD cycle), but am looking for strength gains and vasularity.

pastorcgc

Awards
I'm doing 60 ed of tbol and 50 a day of anavar. I split them up into two doses. 30 and 25. I have uped my taurine to help with back pumps. Just worked out and the pump was so intense it felt like my muscle was too large for the skin holding it back. Pumps were bad on squats so I'm hoping uping taurine will help it this week. Anavar and tbol work togeather and are the least on side effects and liver. I here more size gains should show up as I hit week three. Feel most size was in first ten days.no fat loss with anavar for me. In fast I would say I put on a pound or two of fat. Anyone else have any experience with these compounds?

pastorcgc

Awards
Leftside I never did super drol but did mdrol. This is better but not fireworks better. Atleast not yet.

pastorcgc

Awards
Still more of the same. Strength going up. No more size.

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
I'm doing 60 ed of tbol and 50 a day of anavar. I split them up into two doses. 30 and 25. I have uped my taurine to help with back pumps. Just worked out and the pump was so intense it felt like my muscle was too large for the skin holding it back. Pumps were bad on squats so I'm hoping uping taurine will help it this week. Anavar and tbol work togeather and are the least on side effects and liver. I here more size gains should show up as I hit week three. Feel most size was in first ten days.no fat loss with anavar for me. In fast I would say I put on a pound or two of fat. Anyone else have any experience with these compounds?
Everything I hve read has shown results of fat loss on Anavar. Could it be diet?

pastorcgc

Awards
Yes it is those two. I have been eating a lot. But all clean protien

pastorcgc

Awards
I have uped my anavar to 75 from 50 and my tbol to 80 from 60. I am still getting stronger each work out and not much size wise. However some days I seem to appear bigger then others. Eating about 8 times a day gettn a minamum of 30 grams of protein each meal. Hoping to see size gains again soon.

pastorcgc

Awards
Feel fuller and bigger. Don't think I have been drinking enough water. Felt like a beast in the gym. Weights just keep going up.

pastorcgc

Awards
More great gym time. But I feel like I don't want to eat all the time. Forcing myself. But don't want to.

pastorcgc

Awards
Opened up.my second bottle of tbol. They are shaped diffrent and difrent color. Weird.