On Test E for TRT want to cycle Tren E need advice - AnabolicMinds.com

On Test E for TRT want to cycle Tren E need advice

1. New Member

On Test E for TRT want to cycle Tren E need advice

I have been on Test E for TRT for over a year (200 mg week), I'm 37 and have been working out for 6 years or so. My diet is decent, not perfect 3500 cal daily with approx 1 gal of H20. I have run a couple of PH cycles prior to TRT. I have contemplated running a 6-8 week cycle of Trenbolene Enanthate, question is since this so anabolic should i discontinue the low dose of Test E while on cycle? When I finish the Tren cycle (300 mg week)will I need anything else since I am on Test E? I do not produce Test naturally anymore due to injury, so my weekly injection would prevent me from being "shut down" after the cycle correct? I am also going to use Pro Erase to help with the estrogen. Any advice would be appreciated.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Frtdrmrose7
    I have been on Test E for TRT for over a year (200 mg week), I'm 37 and have been working out for 6 years or so. My diet is decent, not perfect 3500 cal daily with approx 1 gal of H20. I have run a couple of PH cycles prior to TRT. I have contemplated running a 6-8 week cycle of Trenbolene Enanthate, question is since this so anabolic should i discontinue the low dose of Test E while on cycle? When I finish the Tren cycle (300 mg week)will I need anything else since I am on Test E? I do not produce Test naturally anymore due to injury, so my weekly injection would prevent me from being "shut down" after the cycle correct? I am also going to use Pro Erase to help with the estrogen. Any advice would be appreciated.
    Pct will not be needed.
  3. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'd stay on the TRT dose as well the whole time, you'll feel better all around if you do.
    •   

4. New Member

I wasn't sure but that sounds good, I will keep the TRT going. Any other issues I should consider? I really appreciate the help.
  5. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i'd start the tren at 200, then go to 300 after a week or two. just to check for the sides
  6. New Member

Should I get some Arimidex or will the Erase Pro work well? I have never had any sides from the Test E.
  7. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

you wont get estrogen effects from the tren alone, so whatever you were taking for TRT should be plenty
  8. New Member

I have been researching this as much as possible , is it true I would benefit from keeping my Test dosage lower than the Tren? Thanks guys
  9. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

you aren't going to benefit from a muscle gain perspective, but from a feeling like a normal human being perspective you will.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.

You may want to think about Tren Ace, as it is a fast acting ester. If you have undesirable sides, the Ace will clear in a few days Vs 10 days. The Test c will help keep libido sides at by while on Tren.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.

Keep us updated on how this goes for you.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.

I agree about the Tren acetate. Quick in, quick out. Any sides, and you can just back off the dose a bit
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

AGREED ALL DAY LONG

Quote Originally Posted by alpinecoach View Post
    You may want to think about Tren Ace, as it is a fast acting ester. If you have undesirable sides, the Ace will clear in a few days Vs 10 days. The Test c will help keep libido sides at by while on Tren.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-05-2012, 05:59 AM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-14-2010, 11:28 PM
  3. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-10-2010, 03:00 PM
  4. Freind is on the heavy side, and wants to cycle
    By orangutan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-13-2009, 04:48 AM
  5. How's TestE/Winny for a first time cycle?
    By Squats in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-03-2005, 12:40 PM