On Test E for TRT want to cycle Tren E need advice

1. On Test E for TRT want to cycle Tren E need advice

I have been on Test E for TRT for over a year (200 mg week), I'm 37 and have been working out for 6 years or so. My diet is decent, not perfect 3500 cal daily with approx 1 gal of H20. I have run a couple of PH cycles prior to TRT. I have contemplated running a 6-8 week cycle of Trenbolene Enanthate, question is since this so anabolic should i discontinue the low dose of Test E while on cycle? When I finish the Tren cycle (300 mg week)will I need anything else since I am on Test E? I do not produce Test naturally anymore due to injury, so my weekly injection would prevent me from being "shut down" after the cycle correct? I am also going to use Pro Erase to help with the estrogen. Any advice would be appreciated.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Frtdrmrose7
    I have been on Test E for TRT for over a year (200 mg week), I'm 37 and have been working out for 6 years or so. My diet is decent, not perfect 3500 cal daily with approx 1 gal of H20. I have run a couple of PH cycles prior to TRT. I have contemplated running a 6-8 week cycle of Trenbolene Enanthate, question is since this so anabolic should i discontinue the low dose of Test E while on cycle? When I finish the Tren cycle (300 mg week)will I need anything else since I am on Test E? I do not produce Test naturally anymore due to injury, so my weekly injection would prevent me from being "shut down" after the cycle correct? I am also going to use Pro Erase to help with the estrogen. Any advice would be appreciated.
    Pct will not be needed.
    •   

3. I'd stay on the TRT dose as well the whole time, you'll feel better all around if you do.

4. I wasn't sure but that sounds good, I will keep the TRT going. Any other issues I should consider? I really appreciate the help.

5. i'd start the tren at 200, then go to 300 after a week or two. just to check for the sides
    •   

6. Should I get some Arimidex or will the Erase Pro work well? I have never had any sides from the Test E.

7. you wont get estrogen effects from the tren alone, so whatever you were taking for TRT should be plenty

8. I have been researching this as much as possible , is it true I would benefit from keeping my Test dosage lower than the Tren? Thanks guys

9. you aren't going to benefit from a muscle gain perspective, but from a feeling like a normal human being perspective you will.

10. You may want to think about Tren Ace, as it is a fast acting ester. If you have undesirable sides, the Ace will clear in a few days Vs 10 days. The Test c will help keep libido sides at by while on Tren.

11. Keep us updated on how this goes for you.

12. I agree about the Tren acetate. Quick in, quick out. Any sides, and you can just back off the dose a bit

13. AGREED ALL DAY LONG

Quote Originally Posted by alpinecoach View Post
    You may want to think about Tren Ace, as it is a fast acting ester. If you have undesirable sides, the Ace will clear in a few days Vs 10 days. The Test c will help keep libido sides at by while on Tren.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-05-2012, 06:59 AM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-15-2010, 12:28 AM
  3. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-10-2010, 04:00 PM
  4. Freind is on the heavy side, and wants to cycle
    By orangutan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-13-2009, 05:48 AM
  5. How's TestE/Winny for a first time cycle?
    By Squats in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-03-2005, 01:40 PM