Superdrol

GmanFan

Awards
Hi I have an old bottle of SD and am thinking about taking it. Now I don't know much about it. But do know a few people who took it and loved it. Said they had great results. I was just worried about the safety of it. I guess I'd like to know if it would be OK to just take fish oil and milk thistle to protect my liver. Also pick me up some test booster for after the cycle. I read some of these articles with long list of pct and sounds kinda confusing and expensive. Any advice would be appreciated thanks.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
down the whole bottle before the DEA comes in and arrests you. just swallow all 90 at nce and hit the gym

MidniteGunner

MidniteGunner

Awards
Hi I have an old bottle of SD and am thinking about taking it. Now I don't know much about it. But do know a few people who took it and loved it. Said they had great results. I was just worried about the safety of it. I guess I'd like to know if it would be OK to just take fish oil and milk thistle to protect my liver. Also pick me up some test booster for after the cycle. I read some of these articles with long list of pct and sounds kinda confusing and expensive. Any advice would be appreciated thanks.
Short answer.... No not ok. Sd is one of the harshest ph out there. Causes shut down hard, trashes lipid values, and jacks up your cholesteral. Most run short cycles because of this. IMO a serm is a must and full support supps. Blood pressure is also a common issue. That being said I'm neither a doctor or an expert by any means. What ever you decide best of luck.

cavemanmoore

cavemanmoore

Awards
Short answer.... No not ok. Sd is one of the harshest ph out there. Causes shut down hard, trashes lipid values, and jacks up your cholesteral. Most run short cycles because of this. IMO a serm is a must and full support supps. Blood pressure is also a common issue.
+1. SD is the read deal and should not be taken lightly. It's hard to find an OTC PCT that is strong enough to do the trick. I had decent results with Reversitol, but that was after an Hdrol cycle, not SD. Going to try Aromastim the next time out. Let us know what you decide.

Sandman Slim

Awards
SD is no joke. It is an active compound and doesen't need to convert. It is harsh on the system but it can be managed if you approach the cycle in the right way. 1. Keep it short no more than 3 weeks. 2. Keep it low, first time out do not go over 20 mg (I wouldn't go over 10) a day! 3. Support supps (cycle support is great). 4. PCT You need a Serm and should continue support supps through PCT. Another thing drink at least a gallon of water a days and take in at least 1 gram of protein per lb of body weight. Take it slow and don't expect to get huge. Do it safe and slow and you wil keep most of your gains.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Ditto. Can be very harsh stuff. Real PCT absolutely required. Some people feel next to no sides, others like me spiral into suicidal depression. Like M1T, I truly think it should be used at 1/2 to 1/4 the "bro" prescribed dose..with liver protectants.

leftside1

leftside1

Awards
SD is cheap. The supporting supplements and PCT are expensive, but worth it. I researched SD for about 4 weeks before I decided to take it. Glad I took it once, but not to be taken lightly....

Even though I have 6 bottles of the stuff I doubt I'll take it again due to the sides. There are plenty of other substances I'd like to try first.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are some that produce similar results but not as harsh?

leftside1

leftside1

Awards
I haven't tried these (in fact SD was my first and only cycle), but these are meant to be less harsh PH's:
DMZ, Ultradrol, Mechabol, Trenazone and Epistane. I have some of each and will be trying sometime. I will stack the Trenazone with one of the other mentioned PH's. If you browse around this site I am sure you will find others. SD is meant to be the most harsh. Even though the others are less harsh, you will still need to take care and still do a proper PCT.

I also have some anavar and turinabol oral steroids. I'll be trying these for my next cycle in January. I'd like to try injecting, but if my wife found needles she would kill me. I have my oral's in tongkat ali, tribulus and other similar bottles...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not worth it. Throw that poison out. Your better off just drinking Drano. Support supps my ass, Lmao, drive a tractor trailer off of a cliff going 100 miles per hour, but make sure you wear your seat belt ok?. That will protect you from all harm.

swollz

swollz

Awards
Disagree bro... Only thing you need to know is that you should lay low on booze and stay hydrated... SD is solid... Rock hard pumps... Good gains... And enhanced libido can be expected... My first single ph and I went from 175 to 190 and maintained it after. Get yourself a good quad after that if you still can roll real gear

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
Not worth it. Throw that poison out. Your better off just drinking Drano. Support supps my ass, Lmao, drive a tractor trailer off of a cliff going 100 miles per hour, but make sure you wear your seat belt ok?. That will protect you from all harm.

Agreed on SD being poison. Not worth it. So what your strength goes up for a while, you'll feel like death and not want to go to the gym after 2 weeks. Been there, done that.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
What are some that produce similar results but not as harsh?
Big advances on the market from companies with dhea derivatives and even progestin formulas that will deliver results...mostly orally too ....maybe not as quick results but certainly leaps and bounds safer on your body ....recovery a lot easier too. Logs and feedback are slowly ramping up. Keep your eyes peeled.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established

The most reasonable solution right there. I'll never touch the stuff again. I ran several M1T cycles and they were bad..but SD, Oi, no bueno. Hard to keep any "solid" gains when you are shut down for the count and having to recover your lipid values for months afterwards.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Could someone telle the main differences between methyl clostebol aka mechabol and P Mag?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Mechabol is newer and apparently delivers better gains than p-mag. But p-mag will deliver too. Both are methyls however ...so liver support is expected.

swollz

swollz

Awards
Just man up and roll that ****... Solid and I never lost nothing... Only reason people lose it is placebo and they mind screw themselfs... Get old pre workout and keep hitting it hard

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
Large weights gain on superdrol is almost always glycogen loading and when the superdrol is done all that extra glycogen in your muscles goes away.
I have run it in the past, usually 3 Weeks was add long add I could last due to feeling like **** and no energy. I got strong as hell really fast and usually put on 10+ pounds in that time, and usually 80% of it came right back off.saw this happen three or four times. I live the rapid strength gains, but there are less harsh substances out there that work well.

swollz

swollz

Awards
Ya I must be hybrid never had any of that... Just bombass pumps and 10lbs but then again it is one of the 3 in my quad stacks I roll... Don't mess with single compounds no more.

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ha, this thread needs to move to the "Over 80" forum, based on some of the replies. I wonder how many of the "It will kill you for sure" replies have completely different replies about it a few years back in their history, when Superdrol was all the rage.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm still Alive

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In my experience its mostly about time off.. if you take the proper time off everything returns to normal..
Liver, cholesterol..ect..ect..
And like I said, that's my experience anyway..
Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29