41 lacking Libido, erection strength and sexual endurance....Help

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. Yeah, I'm going to go along with the Dr's at this point and wait to start the sups I have and stated in this thread. I don't want to throw off my results with the Dr's. Once I know what's going on then I will start those natty sups and kill it LOL. At least I hope so haha. I also had an ultrasound done on my nuts to see if anything was abnormal. Everything came back normal there and there is no cancer too!! Thank god :-) So my next step will be to see an Endo and have them check me out. After that I wont know what else to do other than run those sups. As far as my prostate I think it's good, I have a physical in December and will get it checked then. But the last time I checked it was good. I take a multi that has saw palm in it.

    What is a good PCT? I think the sups I'm going to take are included in some PCT's correct? I look at the sups I have everyday and just want to start taking them haha but I know I can't. But it's so tempting like the "Big Red" button Ren and Stimpy want to push when they have the "SPACE MADNESS"!!
    LMFAO

  2. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by zenstinkfist View Post
    Thanks for the advice, I will try some b6 do you take a total of 800mg a day or split that into 200mg 2x a day?
    Be careful with this. If the b6 source is pyridoxine hcl, 600mg a day has shown long lasting nerve damage in some people in as little as 2 months (though it usually takes more like 6) and doses even just up to 200mg have been shown over 6 month spans to cause nerve damage. If you get the b6 from P-5-P that isn't the case, there have been no cases of nerve damage.
    •   
       


  3. Thanks EasyEJL, I use opti-Men for a multi. It has 50mg of b6 but it is from prodoxine hcl. I will stick with that for now.

  4. OK got some more results back. Here they are, the one that stands out to me is the Estrogen Total.

    Prolactin = 10.1
    LH = 3.03
    Follicle stim. Hormone = 6.20
    Estrogen Total = 132.7

    The normal ranges for Estrogen Total for adults is 40-115 I'm well above that. Could this be my issue?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by zenstinkfist View Post
    OK got some more results back. Here they are, the one that stands out to me is the Estrogen Total.

    Prolactin = 10.1
    LH = 3.03
    Follicle stim. Hormone = 6.20
    Estrogen Total = 132.7

    The normal ranges for Estrogen Total for adults is 40-115 I'm well above that. Could this be my issue?
    As I stated in my other post, E2 high LH low. Now you have proof. You need to bring that E2 way down. THe E2 works as negative feedback to the LH. Get the E2 down into the 20s and then LH will go up and so will your tesotsterone levels.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by vassille View Post
    As I stated in my other post, E2 high LH low. Now you have proof. You need to bring that E2 way down. THe E2 works as negative feedback to the LH. Get the E2 down into the 20s and then LH will go up and so will your tesotsterone levels.
    Thanks, but how do I go about doing that? I still have more apointments with DR's I am going to see and Endo in a couple of weeks along with my primary DR and the Urologist. LOL I'm sick of the DR's office haha.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by zenstinkfist View Post
    Thanks, but how do I go about doing that? I still have more apointments with DR's I am going to see and Endo in a couple of weeks along with my primary DR and the Urologist. LOL I'm sick of the DR's office haha.
    ,

    Question is why is your E2 so high?...As for treatment is simple arimidex .5 -1mg a week for few weeks then retest.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by vassille View Post
    ,

    Question is why is your E2 so high?...As for treatment is simple arimidex .5 -1mg a week for few weeks then retest.
    That's the million dollar ? I have no idea, I have felt bad for years now and this was the first year I really decided to look into it. I started to feel my libido and sex drive slipping away about 8-9 years ago but didn't really think much about it. But as years went on I knew something was off. So here I am. I'm glad that we may have found out what my issue could be. Now to treat it. I hope the DR's point me in the right direction.

    What could cause your E2 to be so high? Diet, age? I have no idea.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by zenstinkfist View Post
    That's the million dollar ? I have no idea, I have felt bad for years now and this was the first year I really decided to look into it. I started to feel my libido and sex drive slipping away about 8-9 years ago but didn't really think much about it. But as years went on I knew something was off. So here I am. I'm glad that we may have found out what my issue could be. Now to treat it. I hope the DR's point me in the right direction.

    What could cause your E2 to be so high? Diet, age? I have no idea.
    I would start with diet and your job.
    Do you eat soy or some unusual diet?
    Do you work with substances or chemicals that can convert to estrogen?
    It is also possible that you have a genetic predisposition to convert testosterone into estrogen rather easily. Arimidex will block that enzyme from accomplishing this process.
    Age has nothing to do with it.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by vassille View Post
    I would start with diet and your job.
    Do you eat soy or some unusual diet?
    Do you work with substances or chemicals that can convert to estrogen?
    Age has nothing to do with it.
    I used to eat soy but not anymore. It's been about a year or so since I stoped eating soy products. My diet isn't unusal, I drink a lot of green tea and take some green tea sups but not sure if that has anything to do with it. My job, I'm a Database Administrator so that could be in :-). Just kidding.

  11. Haha that could be..lol
    sometimes it is possible the body is just stuck in a bad loop. I would def start taking arimidex and get that E2 lower and let your body start working normal again to produce testosterone. Meanwhile trace your steps from years ago what possibly could have happened and you started to feel off.
    Something is making your body produce all this E2 just cant put my finger on it right now.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by vassille View Post
    Haha that could be..lol
    sometimes it is possible the body is just stuck in a bad loop. I would def start taking arimidex and get that E2 lower and let your body start working normal again to produce testosterone. Meanwhile trace your steps from years ago what possibly could have happened and you started to feel off.
    Something is making your body produce all this E2 just cant put my finger on it right now.
    Yeah I can't think that far back or don't know of anything that changed. I guess I will see what the dr's say. I hope they feel the same way you do. And try to get my E2 down.

  13. One question? How are your breasts? With that high of estro damn man... How's your woman she got you stressed out? Take some dex and test. Then go get you f Test junkie here I've been railing mine every night after gym

  14. Quote Originally Posted by swollz View Post
    One question? How are your breasts? With that high of estro damn man... How's your woman she got you stressed out? Take some dex and test. Then go get you f Test junkie here I've been railing mine every night after gym
    LOL I have boobs man!! LOL NO but I have noticed some bloat LOL I will see what the dr's say this month. I wan't to take care of this the right way and fix it once and for all. I still want to take my DAA and Erase etc.. But will wait for the dr's first.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by zenstinkfist View Post
    I used to eat soy but not anymore. It's been about a year or so since I stoped eating soy products. My diet isn't unusal, I drink a lot of green tea and take some green tea sups but not sure if that has anything to do with it. My job, I'm a Database Administrator so that could be in :-). Just kidding.
    Stumbled on this thread looking for help with estrogen... you are not alone... I think the green tea may be upping your e2. Once I started drinking green tea my estrogen went up. I tried erase a long time ago but it didn't seem to be strong enough... Im gonna try erase pro. hopefully that will help and not kill sex drive.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by swollz View Post
    One question? How are your breasts? With that high of estro damn man... How's your woman she got you stressed out? Take some dex and test. Then go get you f Test junkie here I've been railing mine every night after gym
    sorry for the noob question but what is f test?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by rodney 3000 View Post
    Stumbled on this thread looking for help with estrogen... you are not alone... I think the green tea may be upping your e2. Once I started drinking green tea my estrogen went up. I tried erase a long time ago but it didn't seem to be strong enough... Im gonna try erase pro. hopefully that will help and not kill sex drive.
    Yeah I drink about 5-8 cups of Matcha Green tea a day. The health benefits are awesome but maybe it's only ment for women? I don't want to stop drinking it due to the amazing qualities of it.

  18. I'm truly a Noob when it comes to all this stuff. But following this thread I have only seen one suggestion to also look at your training and life overall. You've stated that stress is up, so maybe you would want to look at your workouts? I think you said you do 5 days a week? What are your workouts like? I'm guessing you do a one bodypart-per day split? How *intense* are your workouts AND what's the *VOLUME* like? I know when I'm under stress I just don't seem to tolerate high-volume workouts well at all. And we all know -I believe- that high-volume workouts can increase cortisol -which will also decrease Test AND libido (can't recall if you had tested cortisol -did you??). Are you also doing cardio? If so, how much? How long? How frequent and how intense? Cardio could be additional "volume" in terms of overall workout stress.

    Not an expert at all, still trying to figure my own self out trying to "fix" my own physique. But in addition to other measures perhaps you could look at your workouts and see how they fit into your *overall* stress; and maybe modify them somehow. I don't know; but perhaps less frequent workouts, but doing more bodyparts in each workout? (e.g. chest and sh's one day, instead of a chest day and a shoulder day...) Shorter, intense workouts -with appropriate rest days in-between? Maybe dropping "isolation" exercises and just sticking with the "compound" exercises, so that you reduce overall volume -but might help to boost Test (and maybe libido) as well? Stuff like that. ALSO -and maybe I'll get "carded" for this -NOT ALWAYS TRAINING TO FAILURE. I've seen at least one study that showed a decrease in cortisol levels and improvement (or maybe it was maintenance?) in Test levels in guys who did NOT regularly train to failure; compared to guys who went regularly to failure, who had increased cortisol and decreased Test).
    These will probably not help with Estrogen issues, but may help with overall "vitality" and of course libido. Maybe these things and also look into sleep quantity and quality. HAve you looked at ZMA for sleep? Not necessarily for Test boosting as many -myself included- don't feel it really helps with that, but it *may* help with sleep -which in turn can help with libido, morning wood, erection quality, etc.

    Truth be told some of these things I'm suggesting I need to look into as well; particularly the sleep quality bit. Also I plan to buy coconut oil based on all these guys' recommendations. But maybe look into these things IN ADDITION to the other stuff. Good luck, and I look forward to hearing progress.

    P.S. And For the record I used Erase as a standalone for about 2 weeks -mainly aiming to target cortisol but hopefully decrease Estro as well. Lost my libido, and somewhere along the line my nipples started itching -this happened to me yrs ago when I had tried DHEA, probably in too high a dose. Also from the DHEA ( I believe) I had seemed to have a particular pattern of bodyhair loss on the front of my thighs -can't explain it; but back in the summer for some reason this bodyhair grew back. Well I Took Erase -and the bodyhair loss occurred again. SOoooo...I'm not a fan of Erase....But I'm a Noob so........

    Sorry for my long-winded (and First on this site) post. But I wish you Good luck bro!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by zenstinkfist View Post
    Yeah I drink about 5-8 cups of Matcha Green tea a day. The health benefits are awesome but maybe it's only ment for women? I don't want to stop drinking it due to the amazing qualities of it.
    Do a temporary experiment and stop drinking it for a month.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by vassille View Post
    Do a temporary experiment and stop drinking it for a month.
    Ok, I will give it a shot.

  21. OK, here is an update...

    I went to see an Endocrinologist today. I'm not sure what to think of his advise but here it is. He said my Estrogen wasn't that high?? I was like what? Then he asked me what do I take, I told him milti-vitamins, fish oils etc... Then he asked about my protein shakes. I told him I have been taking them and I switched over to all natural shakes too. He told me that taking the milti and protein shakes are possibly my issue.

    Really? He said that the shakes are bad for me and that I don't need a Milti and to stop them now. He said that we get to much nutrition and don't need a milti. He also went as far as saying that the protein shakes are bad for my bones and could be causing my hormone imbalance. I don't know how to take this. Seems crazy to me but he told me to stop taking everything for 3 months then we will retest. What do you guys think of his comments? I was in shock to be honest. He was a Chinese dude and wasn't born here that's for sure. I left there not very happy with his observations but may be jumping the gun. I go back to my Urologist next week. I will see what he thinks of my high estrogen. I personally think its way to high and don't think it's the protein shakes at all. Or my Milti vitamin.

  22. WOW! thats news to me. never heard that about shakes before

  23. Quote Originally Posted by giftedrodgers View Post
    WOW! thats news to me. never heard that about shakes before
    Yeah man, I was beside myself when he was saying this to me. He went as far as giving an example of NBA players and why they get stress fractures etc.. It was because they took protein shakes LOL. He said they are strong and have muscles but you can punch them and brake their bones LOL. What??? I didn't want to get in a verbal battle with this guy but I'm frustrated to say the least. I don't know how he thinks that my estrogen level of 132 is OK???

  24. I recently saw an endo for treatment of hypo and she was preaching same thing. I ended up getting atttitude w her BC she blamed shakes for my lack of libido and energy.

  25. Have high estrogen and low free test and she pointed to protein shakes couldn't believe what I was hearing. Was telling her feel like **** and that's her professional opinion

  26. Quote Originally Posted by jsals22 View Post
    Have high estrogen and low free test and she pointed to protein shakes couldn't believe what I was hearing. Was telling her feel like **** and that's her professional opinion

    Is that what your DR said to you? If so what did you do and did you resolve your issues?

  27. Still in process going to see my 3rd endo in a month. Still ongoing. For some reason neither one of them seem to care that free est high low free test. Both seem to think that I'm relatively young nothing is wrong. Very adamant that I have no energy and no libido all they did was lower dose of synthroid. Its so discouraging to say the least that these doctors won't listen.
    Need to find endo that listens I'm 30 years old diet very clean, train 5 days a week and don't drink smoke or do drugs.
  28. Angry


    Quote Originally Posted by jsals22 View Post
    Still in process going to see my 3rd endo in a month. Still ongoing. For some reason neither one of them seem to care that free est high low free test. Both seem to think that I'm relatively young nothing is wrong. Very adamant that I have no energy and no libido all they did was lower dose of synthroid. Its so discouraging to say the least that these doctors won't listen. Need to find endo that listens I'm 30 years old diet very clean, train 5 days a week and don't drink smoke or do drugs.
    I'm starting to feel your pain. This guy I saw was a quack in my opinion. I will do as he says but we're just wasting time imo. My diet is better than 90% of Americans. What are we to eat, seeds? I still can't believe that he said it's the protein shakes. I even switched to the all natural ones too...90% of my diet is organic as well. Unreal and I'm as frustrated as you. I hope my Urologists at least tries something. Giving the fact that I feel like crap and have no sex drive and oh look my estrogen is 132... Maybe it's the almonds I'm eating. Somehow my free test is being converted to Estrogen. I don't know why or how, but I feel that is the main issue. Not my diet. I don't know I'm just getting frustrated and mad at all this running around chasing things that don't really make sense to me. Three months here, three months there next thing I know I will be 50 and nothing has been done.

  29. I felt the drs wouldn't listen or acknowledge how I was feeling BC I wasn't an out of shape 55 yr old man.

  30. I'm seeing urologist in a week maybe he can help w something. My estrogen wasn't that high but free test was 8.0 and 8.7-25 was scale
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Correlation Between Clomid and Libido/Erections
    By Beau in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-30-2014, 04:31 AM
  2. My Libido is Gone and Erections are Weak
    By libidoless in forum Supplements
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 10-09-2008, 08:57 PM
  3. Added strength and enhance sexual pleasure
    By bigjohn58 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-08-2008, 07:15 PM
  4. Endurance, Strength, and Pump Showdown
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-26-2007, 07:52 PM
  5. Anabolics for Strength and Endurance
    By Doomsday in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 04-11-2006, 06:17 PM
Log in
Log in