42 and on my first ever steroid - Superdrol

leftside1

leftside1

Awards
Hey guys

I know there are a ton of threads on here about Superdrol, but I thought I'd give my 2 cents for some of the older guys.

Background:
5' 7", 176 lbs (at start), healthy (gym 4-5 times a week, mountain bike 1-2 times a week), healthy diet (no red meat, chicken, fish, pasta, veggies ,grains). Worked out since I was 20 and always been active (soccer, snowboarding, hiking, biking, etc)

I'm on day 13 of Superdrol. First week I was at 10 mgs, second week at 20 mgs. Will consider going to 30 mgs for the final week.

Benefits:
- Increased aggression, recovery and endurance whilst mtn biking and whilst in the gym. This is what I am looking for.
- Some minor strength gains. Hopefully more of this will come.
- Weight up to 179 lbs. I'm not looking for too much weight gain as I'm only 5' 7", but up to 185 lbs would be ok
- Feel great! Look and smile at chicks more than I should, and receive more smiles in return that I expect :)
- Libido is way up

Sides:
- First week was the worst. Got a couple of spots: one on face and one under arm. These have now gone though. Sleeping was difficult the first few days, but I seem to have fixed that by taking melatonin.
- Minor lower back pain. Feels similar to drinking too much alcohol. This stuff is definitely toxic!

I'm keeping my diet very clean and taking a lot of herbal supplements.

PCT:
- Clomid
- FormaSurge
- Toco-8
- EndoMax
- Tongkat Ali
- DAA
- Possibly Dermacrine

I'm not going to do a complete log, but I'll report back every week.

Last edited:
leftside1

leftside1

Awards
I did some research a while ago, and even though it is called a pro hormone, it is meant to be a steroid. I could be wrong.

leftside1

leftside1

Awards
Working out is getting slightly more difficult - but in a good way! I guess you call this the "pumps"?

Felt quite stimulated after today's workout. Heart was racing a little - a bit like how caffeine affects me.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
sd is a steroid.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont understand. If sd is a 'roid, then how/why is it sold w/o an Rx? Is it in its formula = just enough anabolic level/effect to make it not illegal to be sold that way?
The steroid ban bans specific compounds. Until recently it just had not been banned but make no mistake it does not require any conversion and is a steroid, a strong one.

leftside1

leftside1

Awards
It got banned a couple of weeks ago. I bought 10 bottles for $120 just before the ban. It wasn't the SD that was expensive - it's everything else that you need to support this toxic little beauty - such as your herbs, clean diet and PCT that make it expensive. Anyway, that's not the point of this thread :)

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
I dont understand. If sd is a 'roid, then how/why is it sold w/o an Rx? Is it in its formula = just enough anabolic level/effect to make it not illegal to be sold that way?
sd is definately is a steroid dude. its active masteron with a methyl group attached to it. once it passes the liver, theres no conversion like actual prohormones

and dam 10 sd bottles? i just got 2 and figured after that, i might as well pin lol

leftside1

leftside1

Awards
I'm going to pin on my next cycle as well. But I'm going to kick-start the Test E with 4 weeks of SD :)

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
so your pretty content with EN's sdrol clone, supertest?

leftside1

leftside1

Awards
so your pretty content with EN's sdrol clone, supertest?
I have nothing to compare this to as it is my first time, but I'm definitely feeling the effects (see my first post - things are still the same)

My only concern right now is heart palpitations last night. But, this was after a very hard 3 hour mountain bike ride. I'll see how things go to today with just going to the gym. If heart palpitations continue then I'll go back down to 10 mg/day.

leftside1

leftside1

Awards
And for those very reasons, I completely recommend NOT to do any form of stimulants with this stuff. That includes caffeine and PWO formulas. If you are feeling lethargic from this stuff (which I'm not - I feel great) then either stop taking it or try going to bed earlier.

leftside1

leftside1

Awards
Just a quick update. Went to the gym at lunchtime. Shoulders were painful to workout - might have been sore from mtn biking. Arms were great though - I definitely felt "beast like" haha.

Weighed myself. Now 182 lbs. Up 6 lbs in 17 days. Looked in the mirror and it looks like nice lean gains. I'll post a pic once I can get over my homophobia lol.

Heart palpitations have stopped - just feel nicely energized after the workout. I'm upping my intake of Hawthorn Berry and also have some calming herbs for the evening. When I mtn bike again tomorrow I will only take 10 mg SD that day. I don't know how guys can do a cut on this stuff. My heart would explode.

I think this stuff is great for bulking, but my body wouldn't be able to handle it on a cut.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
im using it for a recomp, its all about your diet, and how you train.

leftside1

leftside1

Awards
Started to feel the lethargic effects. Took a day off exercise yesterday and cut the dose back down to 10mg. Feel much better today. The "racing heart" has also calmed down.

Carb intake and water intake are already high. Will start dermacrine today.

Libido is down from the "super high" of the first couple of weeks. Balls are smaller, but dick is still ok :)

leftside1

leftside1

Awards
Thanks man. Have to admit I felt a little odd posting a topless pic on a mainly male site! :)
184 lbs and feeling much better on 10 mg/day.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was a little apprehensive myself putting my profile pic up.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Great line up for pct.
U taking on cycle Supp right?

leftside1

leftside1

Awards
Today was my last day on this toxic little beauty. Finished at 184 lbs. For the last few years I've struggled to get above 176 and my heaviest ever previously was 180. This is day 21. I was considering going for 28 days, but I have next week off work and start a new contract on Oct 1, so thought it might be best to start PCT this week rather than first week in a new contract. I also got lower back pains whilst mountain biking last night, and to me this is an indicator of kidney/liver stress.

Killed it in the gym this morning. Beat PB's on db bench fly's and incline bench press. Tempted to continue with the SD, but this is a good time to stop. I'll run another cycle later in the year - possibly with Test E.

Here is my PCT for 4 weeks:
- Clomid: 100mg first 3 days, then 50mg up to 3 weeks. I may consider a 4th week.
- Tongkat Ali: 1800 mg/day - 3 doses of 600 mg
- FormaSurge: 2 pumps/day
- DAA: 3gr/day
- Testabolan: 4 caps/day. 2 in morning, 2 in evening
- Nolvadren XT: 2 caps/day with first meal
- Erase: 1 cap/day
- Animal M-Stak: 1 pack/day (minus the stims)
- Dermacrine: 4 pumps/day

Here are my supporting supplements:
- Cycle Support 1-2 scoops/day
- Red Yeast Rice: 1200mg/day
- Coenzyme Q10 220mg/day
- Fish and flax oils
- Herbal tinctures: 1 ml/day each of: Pau D'arco Bark, Hawthorn Berry, Ginger Root, Saw Palmetto, Pygeum Bark, Grape Seed, Milk Thistle Seed, Garlic, Nettle Root, Epimedium Leaf, Turmeric

I also have arimidex on hand "just in case".

If I could stabilize at 180-185 I'd be more than happy.

poatfw

Awards
Why are you taking so many things for pct? Are most of them for just in case?

leftside1

leftside1

Awards
Maybe overkill I know. I consider the Testabolan, Nolvadren XT, Erase, Dermacrine and herbal tinctures to be optional. I personally have had good results with Dermacrine before and I find M-Stak gives me a good appetite. I've also had very good results with the Tongkat Ali that I have.

I've used herbal products on and off the last 25 years with good results, so it's the reason I'm stacking them here. You'll find most of these herbs in "cycle support" type products. I also find some of them to be beneficial to health - whether or not you are on PCT.

I actually think a couple of other products would be good as well: EndoAmp and Toco-8.

poatfw

Awards
I am just taking a natty tb off the shelf and i was just asking. Thanks for your write up.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Here is my PCT for 4 weeks:
- Clomid: 100mg first 3 days, then 50mg up to 3 weeks. I may consider a 4th week.
- Tongkat Ali: 1800 mg/day - 3 doses of 600 mg
- FormaSurge: 2 pumps/day
- DAA: 3gr/day
=======
=======
- Testabolan: 4 caps/day. 2 in morning, 2 in evening
- Nolvadren XT: 2 caps/day with first meal
- Dermacrine: 4 pumps/day

[QUOTE/}

i would continue into a natty stack secound month that is a lot for pct

2nd month
- FormaSurge: 2 pumps/day-------should have enuff to continue into secound month
- Animal M-Stak: 1 pack/day (minus the stims)
- DAA
formasurge is strong enuff, keep the erase for a nother time.

or just do ur thing, u diffenetly dont need forma and erase together.

leftside1

leftside1

Awards
On day 4 of PCT. No issues yet - but I am mountain biking all week. Hard to not feel great when mountain biking. Felt a little emotional the other day, but that is probably the clomid. A good ride sorted that out. At least I now have a little empathy for the fairer sex :)

At the end of the cycle I was 184 and this felt a little bulky for me. Being away from home and mtn biking every day, I've definitely lost some of that weight/bulk but I feel much better physically. Riding uphill was getting more difficult than normal, but was better again today.

leftside1

leftside1

Awards
1 week of PCT and I'm not sure what I was worried about. Feel really good. Weighed myself in the gym this morning, and still 184.

At the end of the SD 3 week cycle I felt a little bulky/bloated and cardio started to suck. But now, even though I am the same weight, I feel great. Definitely stronger - as proven by this mornings gym session. Cardio is also ok.

I'll definitely do SD or something similar again. Probably for 3/4 weeks at 10mg/day.

murk01

murk01

Awards
SD got a bad rap. But its the ****. The down side of pct was secound third week for me. The clomids not fukin with ur vision

leftside1

leftside1

Awards
I can see why SD got a bad rap. It is a little toxic. You have to treat it with a lot of respect, but the results are definitely there. 20mg/day was too much for me. 10mg/day was very good.

Thx for the warning regarding the 2nd or 3rd week. I'll keep wary. I'm having no problems with the clomid. Ran it at 100mg for the first 3 days and 50mg now.

leftside1

leftside1

Awards
Day 15 of PCT. Absolutely no problems this week. Started a new contract, and even with the change in routine/schedule/etc managed to keep the weight at 182. Balls seem to have completely dropped again lol. I'll do 1 more week of the clomid.

Had a bit of an accident on the mtn bike today though :( With this shoulder injury there will be no upper body exercises for 3-4 weeks. Legs and cardio in the gym here we come.... I guess it's the way it goes sometimes. I'll heal in about a month, then start hitting the gym again for another 2 months before I start my next cycle.

leftside1

leftside1

Awards
Just a final follow up if anyone is interested. PCT was a breeze. Felt good almost the whole time, even though I hurt my shoulder mountain biking and had to do only cardio and legs in the gym most of this week. Normally this would have pissed me off. Managed to keep the weight at 182, though I can see myself going below 180 again with this shoulder injury. Luckily the shoulder injury in healing much faster than what the doctors said, and I did manage to do some light upper body work yesterday.

Added a few extra products including some nootropics:
EndoMax: * 1 scoops per day
Toco-8: * 2 scoops per day
Alpha GPC: 300mg 1*/day. EndoMax also contains Alpha GPC.
Aniracetam: 750mg twice per day
Alcar: 500mg twice per day

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Hey bro,I'm not trying to step on your post but you know when you finish up the super drol cycle you will lose 99%of your gains which are all water,just saying,
Hit me up when you are ready to do a good cycle that won't swell you up with water no sore joints and no harsh sides it's new on the east coast it's real.peace
superdrol isnt dbol you idiot. theres no aromatizing so its not all water