I turn 43 in November.... - AnabolicMinds.com

I turn 43 in November....

1. New Member

I turn 43 in November....

I haven't been on this site in quite some time. I'll update my background:

I work 40 hours a week. I have a wife and two kids, ages 8 and 3. Active in my church. We have a fairly happy home life.
    No significant debts. I am not really stressed out right now, but with kids that could change. Wife and I are doing well. I have no complaints.
    My training is pretty much self programmed: Circuit type Crossfit at home, and once a week to the gym to do the basic compound workouts. Run a 5k from time to time. My bodyfat is down since my second kid was born. I can see my abs on a regular basis which is good for me. I could probably compete in some sort of novice, local BB Show if I applied myself.

I am 5'10", 170 lbs. Since I am getting older I was thinking about trying supplements again. Wehn I say again, I mean that I have experimented with supplements only on a short term basis. I took test boosters several years ago, but my doc told me to stop b/c of my family's history of heart disease and stroke. I did D-Bol when I was a teen..., I know, stupid. Reason why I am posting is that I was wondering if any of you in my category had some suggestions about supplementing.

My goal is increased musculature and vascularity.

Thanks in advance.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

if you have abs showing and you are not vascular then you are just not a veiny mofo. some are some arent. do you have thick skin?
    Noob looking for alot of guidance
    I've got a hold of some omnadren 250(is sustanon better?) and I'm pretty much clueless about steroids. All i know about it is that it easily aromatizes and it holds alot of water
  3. New Member

I wouldn't know how to tell if I have thick skin or not. I guess I am somewhat vascular. My abs aren't ripped or anything but have the typical four blocks showing which is a tremendous improvement from when I was younger.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

musculature and vascularity don't necessarily go together.

i'd quit the crossfit, focus only on big compound movements 3-4 days a week and eat a s.hit ton

some form of dead animal, a starch and veggies...rinse...repeat 5 times a day,

oh yeah, and cheese, lots of cheese

at 5' 10" and 170, you're on the thin side

good luck...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-01-2011, 01:29 PM
  2. Why buy from NRC in November?
    By BigGunn in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-29-2011, 12:32 AM
  3. powerlifting starts in november. need help
    By Mike Monto in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-20-2009, 12:32 PM
  4. Gonna run Hema/Prop in November, need some advice
    By HelloEvo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-26-2008, 09:54 AM
  5. Anybody Competing In York PA in November?
    By max-rot98 in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-02-2005, 12:18 PM