old man update - AnabolicMinds.com

old man update

1. New Member

old man update

Yesterday I hit a 355 bench for 2 and today is squat day. Still have a ways to go before worlds, but will need it as both squat and dl are heading in the wrong direction. Would like to give credit where credit is due. I have tried ageforce energy patch and WOW it really does work. After major work outs I would crawl out of the gym due to no energy at all. It was like someone turned off the switch. Well, the last 3 work outs have been quite different. My muscles are tired and really cant do anymore, but the energy is still there. The light switch is still on!! the patch is a 10 hr patch and believe me it works the entire time. if interested give ageforce a look as well as superhumanradio.com. Both are good stuff. Let you know about squats and deads on Thursday.

2. New Member

Great news! I canceled my Energy Patch autoship because I was not sure if I noticed anything given the stimulants I use daily. I still have some in the ol' drawer so I may try them again after my caffeine tolerance has come back to Earth. I'm glad they worked for you!

Similar Forum Threads

1. old man update
    By shealym in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 09:32 AM
  2. old man update
    By shealym in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-13-2012, 09:02 AM
  3. The Old Man
    By oldfart in forum Pics
    Replies: 77