I only got 1 response OUCH!!!

SAT

Awards
This is a very urgent S.O.S. Is the Nutri Planet conviction of SuperSaponins that Tribulosin is the real deal vs Protodiscin legit. My gut tells me NOOOOOOO WAAAAAY!!!! I cannot describe in words how I need honest feedback about this matter. I started another feed and also stated how my life depended on it and I only got ONE response. I'm not looking for pity, but I definitely have no time for opinions. I need user feedback. There's a time for kidding around and there's a time to say you have to just see what works for you. I really don't have time for trial and error based on my situation. Please, my life depends on real feed back not theory!!!

napalm

napalm

Awards
I can't believe the Tigers lost 2 of 3 to the Indians after sweeping the Sox. Big road trip coming up...

tcun44

Awards
I can't believe the Tigers lost 2 of 3 to the Indians after sweeping the Sox. Big road trip coming up...
Is it true Verlander is dating Kate Upton? Charmed life that guy is having.

napalm

napalm

Awards
Is it true Verlander is dating Kate Upton? Charmed life that guy is having.
We still don't really know. There's all kinds of talk about the Upton curse around here though.

And we haven't heard from his hot long time gf...

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
if your life depends on it... SEE A DOCTOR NOT THE INTERWEBZ FOOL!

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
SAT,

I've had tons of experience with nattie boosters. Yet what worked for me, may not work for you. The whole approach you use to ask for help is negative.

Test boosting takes trial and error as it can be different for different people, and it takes more than a test boost stack to work well. You need the proper food and I mean something beyond the usual "eating clean" here.

Here is a short cut if you really are desperate. Find out methods to lower your test levels temporarily to come in low on blood test, than talk doc into giving you testosterone. Examples: Do tons of cardio for a couple of weeks before blood work, than only sleep 2-3 hours a day for a couple of days before you go in, and this will lower your test scores tremendously. Or...this is anabolic minds ya know, take mild steroids for long cycles. Some of the current ones have almost no health problems.

One last thing is you could see a doc and try anti-depressants if you are so much at the end of your tether.

Or... or....you could just get some patience and use.... yes.... trial and error, to find out what works for you in the nattie areas.

You ask questions in such a way as to give yourself permission to attack any responders, not a good way to get advice. You are lucky anyone bothers with your silliness!