New to supplements

KingDan

Awards
Hello, if this is in the wrong place forgive me.

I am 39, I have worked out on and off since high school and was hitting it pretty hard up until April of this year (sold a house and bought a house).
Long story short I am starting up again, but this time I am going to use some supplements to help out. I was considering M Stak and T-UP Black (DAA). Maybe even Pink Magic. Is this a good stack? Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

Dan

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello, if this is in the wrong place forgive me.

I am 39, I have worked out on and off since high school and was hitting it pretty hard up until April of this year (sold a house and bought a house).
Long story short I am starting up again, but this time I am going to use some supplements to help out. I was considering M Stak and T-UP Black (DAA). Maybe even Pink Magic. Is this a good stack? Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

Dan
What are your current stats and diet looking like?

Current training regime?

After you answer those questions ill throw out some possible stacks that would be of some benefit.

KingDan

Awards
I am 5 11 and 213 pounds...I was doing a lot of cycle type training, crossfit type stuff before I got away from it for the summer. I had plans on doing that again and toyed with the idea of p90x, but I just can't embrace that like I can free weights. I try to run on my off days. I am looking to lean out right now not so much getting huge just leaner, stronger.

Diet: two outta three days it is good I cook for the fam and we eat pretty healthy....that third day not the best I am in the fire department here and sometimes we do ok but if it's my turn to ride The box (ambulance) junk food city for nearly 24 hrs. Tring to change that bit, with some success.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
I am 5 11 and 213 pounds...I was doing a lot of cycle type training, crossfit type stuff before I got away from it for the summer. I had plans on doing that again and toyed with the idea of p90x, but I just can't embrace that like I can free weights. I try to run on my off days. I am looking to lean out right now not so much getting huge just leaner, stronger.

Diet: two outta three days it is good I cook for the fam and we eat pretty healthy....that third day not the best I am in the fire department here and sometimes we do ok but if it's my turn to ride The box (ambulance) junk food city for nearly 24 hrs. Tring to change that bit, with some success.
as for supplements youll get a thousand different responses. i dont use many supps now days other than basics. as for your eating on the bus do this. have a cooler with some dry cereal that you can snack on. also grab a container of pasteurized egg whites throw in some flavored protein powder and that container becomes a powerhouse of protein. i drink 2 of em a day. each container is = 20 egg whites. well worth the $5

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Avoid T-Up black. I didn't know anything about test boosters when I purchased it. It's just d-aspartic acid that costs $40+ dollars in a cool bottle. Search d-aspartic acid (DAA) on here and you'll find out that it's much cheaper to purchase online at nutraplanet. You can find the other popular test boosters and everything there...for cheap.

KingDan

Awards
Thanks I had already bought the T up, the navy base here is unloading all of their supplements, I got it for $20. I was mainly concerned with the stacking of those (m stak & t up) with the pink magic if I did. Or if it was all the same crap. I'm gonna give it a shot, on the box today and I brought good snacks, let the games begin.....again!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
t up isn't bad. just over priced (not in your case) you'll be fine stacking them. check the pink magic ingredient against t-up; I think they might share a common ingredient. once you finish that off, browse around in here and you'll find some better stuff. outside of that- stick with your basic protein and creatine. what base if you don't mind my asking

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oh and t up made my **** liquid green the first few times. and DAA is known for liquid bowel movements so you can split your doses up and that'll help

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since you got the T up cheap thatll work. Pink Magic was great for some and then ok for others and id save the money instead of getting M stak.

Id look into MassFX to stack with your T up.

Heres MassFx

http://www.athleticxtreme.com/products/mass-fx

Boosts free test and protein synthesis among other things.

Id also recommend an AI like PES Erase or Erase Pro.