Elevated BP from decca! What to do?

deeb2468

deeb2468

Awards
Hi everyone! I'm 47 been on TRT for 8 months and added decca in the mix 3weeks ago. Started at 350mg a wk.of decca 3rd pinn I dropped down to 200mg to see if that helps the BP. Don't know yet since its a long acting ester. Feel stimmed out! Any suggestions on what to do or include as supps? I'm doin 400mg cyp with the decca, cycle assist,animal pak reg and omega,liv 52
Some feedback PLEASE

toddgranit

toddgranit

Awards
Agmatine lowers bp,
It might be worth looking into.
Good luck.
Peace

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I had some issues as of recent with bp on eq. I had been using ai cycle support which is similar to assist. I added in celery seed and hawthorne berry. Im also using 10g aakg and on occasion if i get the stimmed feeling ill pop asprin. Also the nitrates from condense and dpol have helped keep me in check pretty well. Cardio and keeping WELL hydrated have also seemed to help a bit.

How high is your bp now, whats your normal range and how long have you been on?

deeb2468

deeb2468

Awards
Thanks! What is aakg? Wk 1 350mg decca wk 2 350mg....really stimmed so wk3 backed off to 200mg (yesterday). Week 1-2 250 mg cyp week 3 upped it to 400 as suggested on this site. BP is normally 130/80... When I'm feeling stimmed it spikes to 150/90ish
What do ya all think?

Noshirt52

Noshirt52

Awards
Hey man. Im currently running methadrol which is a pretty harsh ph and known to raise bp. I run cycle support by ai and it has kept it normal. Its a great supp. You should look into it. The ingredient profile is also very good at two scoops a day

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Aakg= arganine alpha keto gluterate. It improves circulation. Continuing or discontinuing the deca is your call. Im no dr so i cant tell you "oh thats not bad" when i dont really know.

Oh, garlic helps lower bp as well.

deeb2468

deeb2468

Awards
Thanks for ALL your feedback! Much appreciated

vassille

Awards
Thanks! What is aakg? Wk 1 350mg decca wk 2 350mg....really stimmed so wk3 backed off to 200mg (yesterday). Week 1-2 250 mg cyp week 3 upped it to 400 as suggested on this site. BP is normally 130/80... When I'm feeling stimmed it spikes to 150/90ish
What do ya all think?
130/80 not so bad but 150/90 is. Pay close attention to water retension. When you body holds a lot of water bp goes up. Take an AI +some of the supps suggested in the other post and keep yourself as dry as possible by doing cardio and drink a lot of water so your body doesnt store it.