Hi guys, please advice for libido

iluis

Awards
Hi guys, I`m 51 yrs and have a big drop in libido and erections, please can you tell me what are the best supplements for that?. I`m thinking to buy erase and isa-test ( crossing fingers for endosurge ). Thanks.

cleanEG

cleanEG

Awards
Have you seen a doctor to have your blood work done for Total Testosterone, Estrogen, Free Test, etc? That would be the first step I would take in determining which direction to go. As for supplements to increase Test/libido, I have had success with FreeTest by TriPharm over the last 15 months.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Formeron, D aspartic acid and Prolactrone.

One user posted bloodwork on another forum. His test level was 81. After 6 days his total test went up 700% and his free (usable) test went up to 60% above the reference range. Or in other words higher than a human can have without aid.
Formeron will also keep estro low.

Prolactrone will elevate HGH levels and aid in recovery, sleep, mood and libido.

D aspartic acid has been shown to elevate Test and HGH levels as well so.....

The combo of these three will have your natural hormones extremely high.

iluis

Awards
Thanks Brundel, please can you tell me how to cycle Formeron and Prolactone, they look nice.

Bubbagump

Awards
Formeron, D aspartic acid and Prolactrone.

One user posted bloodwork on another forum. His test level was 81. After 6 days his total test went up 700% and his free (usable) test went up to 60% above the reference range. Or in other words higher than a human can have without aid.
Formeron will also keep estro low.

Prolactrone will elevate HGH levels and aid in recovery, sleep, mood and libido.

D aspartic acid has been shown to elevate Test and HGH levels as well so.....

The combo of these three will have your natural hormones extremely high.

Formeron is the same as Forma Stanzol??

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Brundel, please can you tell me how to cycle Formeron and Prolactone, they look nice.
2 pumps of Formeron per day and 1-2 caps of Prolactrone daily. Only use the Prolactrone for 4 weeks then 4 weeks off.
Its a great combo. The prolactrone is very "feel good".
If you PM me Ill give you a link to a Log using it on another forum so you can see how well its working for others.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes.
Prolactrone will elevate HGH levels and really help with mood.
If you ran a 19-nor, tren, deca etc on cycle Prolactrone will get prolactin levels down which will help with sleep and libido.