Two weeks until the cruise

S

Soulpatch

Awards
As the title says, two weeks until the cruise. 48 years old and have run a couple different PH cycles in the past with some success. Question is, is there something ya'll would suggest for a two week run? and would it be worth while? I have been studying something such as an Epistane cycle two on two off. Obviously any gains would be limited, I understand that. Just want to look a little better, a little harder. Ultimately I want to get some benefit out of a two week run.

I welcome your opinions

V

vassille

Awards
only thing I would do is a low carbs diet or no carbs. That will dry you up a bit by sheding some water weight

S

Soulpatch

Awards
vassille- Thanks for the reply, I have been on a cut for about a month, slow cut. It is funny you suggested that because that is the route I went.

Thanks

toddgranit

toddgranit

Awards
You might want to try fasted HIIT.
Good luck.
Peace

V

vassille

Awards
vassille- Thanks for the reply, I have been on a cut for about a month, slow cut. It is funny you suggested that because that is the route I went.

Thanks
awesome enjoy the trip!

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
As the title says, two weeks until the cruise. 48 years old and have run a couple different PH cycles in the past with some success. Question is, is there something ya'll would suggest for a two week run? and would it be worth while? I have been studying something such as an Epistane cycle two on two off. Obviously any gains would be limited, I understand that. Just want to look a little better, a little harder. Ultimately I want to get some benefit out of a two week run.

I welcome your opinions

I dont see why adding something like new DermaTherm target gel wouldn't be perfect to tighten up the mid-section before a cruise.

Given you are in a low carb - low insulin environment and doing cardio and weight training rigorously -- you should for sure tighten up.

-Matt

S

Sallenthornto

Awards
Two weeks? I'm not sure there is much else you could do that hasn't been mentioned. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J

Josann

Awards
Can you clearly define fro me your definition of "cruise"?

S

Soulpatch

Awards
Cruise is defined as getting on a ship and floating around on it for a few days. Martinis pinacoladas etc as well as all day eating. And dont forget mexican beer!

J

Josann

Awards
Cruise is defined as getting on a ship and floating around on it for a few days. Martinis pinacoladas etc as well as all day eating. And dont forget mexican beer!
Thanks for the let down. I saw there was a reply and got all excited. I hear this term all the time in differing contexts. I'd like to stay on cycle longer more safely and am looking for clarification and maybe some older users experiences.