33 TRT appointment tomorrow

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Answers

33 TRT appointment tomorrow

First off, I am so thankful for the info I've found on these forums. I've been dealing with fatigue and anxiety for over a year. I had been training Crossfit and associated my fatigue with my training. My cousin passed of cancer recently, so I assumed my depression and anxiety were because of this. My doctor prescribed me antidepressants and anti-anxiety meds. I felt like I found the solution to my anxiety but, the fatigue remained...so much that It would take me days to recover from mild exercise routines. On a flight I had a conversation with someone who was using similar medications but was also on TRT. He recommended that I at least ask my doc about it. My blood test showed my T levels at 200 so, my doctor recommended TRT. I said that I would research it first,

So, after months of lurking here and other forums I'm finally ready to try TRT. I will be discussing with my doctor all of the info I've found. I'm very excited and look forward to sharing my results and hopefully my progress here.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

So your doctor decided to put you on TRT by just checking your test levels? If you have spent the time you say on here and researched, then you already know that is a very bad idea. You really can't tell jack from just test levels. I'd hope your doc decides to run through all the scenarios and tests that are needed.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj
    So your doctor decided to put you on TRT by just checking your test levels? If you have spent the time you say on here and researched, then you already know that is a very bad idea. You really can't tell jack from just test levels. I'd hope your doc decides to run through all the scenarios and tests that are needed.
    What type of tests are you referring to?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

I'm talking about a full panel testing thyroid and anything else that could contribute to low test. Basically everything that matrix rightfully preaches about.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj
    I'm talking about a full panel testing thyroid and anything else that could contribute to low test. Basically everything that matrix rightfully preaches about.
    I see- and agree. Thanks.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Answers

Search matrix threads he has started and find all the labs you need done then post. May need to dig deeper with his help.
    Your situation sounds similar to mine, where my test was low and dr wanted to try antidepressant route first. Didn't really experience an improvement so started gel again initially felt ok but after shut down found the right person and have been on injects since January and feel great. E2 is managed with arimidex
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Had my first Accupuncture appointment the other day...
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-20-2003, 10:49 PM
  2. Starting First Cycle Tomorrow
    By BBC in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-09-2003, 08:46 PM
  3. Starting This Tomorrow, what do you guys think?
    By babygetoboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-23-2003, 03:36 PM
  4. 4AD + 1,4 AD cycle starts tomorrow
    By andro69 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-31-2003, 02:33 PM
  5. Starting HRT tomorrow.
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-12-2003, 07:32 PM