New cycle same goal

Bristolbeef

Bristolbeef

Awards
Hi bros , I trained for nearly 14 mths to get into condition for the Nabba southwest show but unfortunately a week before the show I collapsed and couldn't show as I was in hospital , jezz was i pissed !!!!...

But now I'm 38 and determined to get it right this time and could really do with some advice On steroid cycle , I've just finished bulking up and reached 18st 4lb at 19% BF .

The cycle I'm starting for the dieting phase is
2ml tren EOD Wk 1-14
2ml sust EOD Wk 1-14
2ml deca EOD W1-10
Proviron 50mg ED
thermoclem 5cc 3x daily

But was I was wondering was if I should take T3 and T4 with the above cycle . I'm so determined to get onto that stage .

Any advice would be cool even about my cycle I'm just starting
Cheers bros

vassille

Awards
Hi bros , I trained for nearly 14 mths to get into condition for the Nabba southwest show but unfortunately a week before the show I collapsed and couldn't show as I was in hospital , jezz was i pissed !!!!...

But now I'm 38 and determined to get it right this time and could really do with some advice On steroid cycle , I've just finished bulking up and reached 18st 4lb at 19% BF .

The cycle I'm starting for the dieting phase is
2ml tren EOD Wk 1-14
2ml sust EOD Wk 1-14
2ml deca EOD W1-10
Proviron 50mg ED
thermoclem 5cc 3x daily

But was I was wondering was if I should take T3 and T4 with the above cycle . I'm so determined to get onto that stage .

Any advice would be cool even about my cycle I'm just starting
Cheers bros
Bring your bf down before you start a pre-comp cycle. Is a bit too high
I would also re-think this cycle you posted not my first choice for a pre-comp.

Bristolbeef

Bristolbeef

Awards
This is my problem mate, it would have been my first show last year had it not been for my illness prior to the show , I hadn't any professional advice so I was taking winny, oxy,equip,hgh,sust,T3 and clem from scanning the Internet .

Please can you help me with advice on a good cutting cycle , any advice is good .

Any tips on how to prep for a show would be awesome

Thank you for the advice it's truly appreciated guys

vassille

Awards
Before you start doing a show prep you need to bring body fat down under 10%.
You seem to concentrate on the drugs but it's actually more about the diet...im sure you heard 90% is diet and 10% is exercise and drugs.
Well it is true. Geting lean is all about how you eat what you eat and when you eat. At around 20% body fat you have around 6 months to work on to loose it and lean out. If you push it to hard you could loose muscle.. so slow and steady wins the race.
All you need is prob 400mg of testosterone a week, lots of cardio, and a strict diet. If you have the money then add HGH 2-4ius a day to help with fat loss. Once you drop body fat into the single digits then do a contest prep cycle.

Honestly you dont even need drugs to lose body fat, save them to put on mass once you lean out.
Im sure this is not what you want to hear but 20years in bodybuilding has thought me a lot and contrary to popular myths more drugs do not equate to a better body but diet does;)
Good luck

Bristolbeef

Bristolbeef

Awards
Thanks mate for the advice , I've always known that diet is the deciding factor on accomplishing the best results in training , however after reading your info I'm going to try to find someone who can help train me who's actually done a show . I'm so determined to do a show before I'm 40 in two years .

Thanks again bro for the advice

vassille

Awards
sure np
If you can find someone who can physically see you and help would be the best avenue. Nail down the diet and you will be fine the rest are genetics, and some drugs will def help:)

adrian vella

Awards
Bristolbeef what cycle were you on when bulking up please.

#