Cyp injection question

txheadshaver

txheadshaver

Awards
Ok- I've been on TRT Cyp for 8 months now. Dr. allows me to give my own shots. No big deal for me.
Strange thing - last two injections I have administered - just like I have over the last 8 months - when I pull out this gush of blood squirts out - litterly gush like when you blow your load gush. What?? has happened the last two times and happened today as well.
I am going in to upper thigh -on the outside.
1. what could be causing this?
2. am I losing any of the cyp - I heard if you get blood you lose cyp into the muscle.
I know i'm hitting muscle.
I use 3" injection pins.

Thanks

corvettels3

Awards
No worries.. You just went through a vein. I doubt you lost any cyp. I happens to me once in awhile.

delcapone

delcapone

Awards
perhaps drop down to 1.5 in pins, with a 3 in. in you are more likely to push through a vein ,I use 1 in. and have used 1/2 in. when I ran out of 1 in. 1.5 is plenty . give that a try.

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Holy hell! You use 3inch pins for quad? I use 1.5 for glute and 1 inch for quad and it's perfectly fine for me... But yeah about the blood. It's no big deal once and a blue when I pin in my quad i'll hit a vein. Do you aspirate b4 loading? Aspiration is good cuz if you see blood than you know to pull out. I rather hit a vein than a nerve in the quad cuz it is excruciating pain!

txheadshaver

txheadshaver

Awards
Hey bud - yep, just following the dr. order. Aspiration? Guess not since the term doesn't register in my mind right now. 5'8" and 230lbs - awesome. PM me if you don't mind with your program - i'm struggling with diet too. Anyway - thanks man for your advice.

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Hey bud - yep, just following the dr. order. Aspiration? Guess not since the term doesn't register in my mind right now. 5'8" and 230lbs - awesome. PM me if you don't mind with your program - i'm struggling with diet too. Anyway - thanks man for your advice.
Aspirate means to pull out on the plunger while the pin is in your muscle. When you pull out just a little b4 you push in the plunger it's just a way to detect if you hit a vein. In order to jnow if you hit a vein tou will notice a little blood mixing w/ the test oil... Hope that helps. I'll PM you too

Vis

Awards
Sorry, but that was a funny exchange. 3" pins! Ouch! I couldn't handle 1.5 and switched to 1's. I didn't even know they made a 3" needle. That would have to be a large guage not to break off! Double ouch!

emantest

emantest

Awards
Use the glute, not as vascular and not as many nerves except need proper technique could hit large saphenous vein. I use 1.5 to inject and etheyl chloride spray to numb area zero pain

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Use the glute, not as vascular and not as many nerves except need proper technique could hit large saphenous vein. I use 1.5 to inject and etheyl chloride spray to numb area zero pain
Yeah I too use 1.5" for Glute and I use 1" for Quad and I also have a bunch of 5/8" if I ever wanna do Delts.. 3" is death to me lmao

BJE

BJE

Awards
You all ought to try sub Q testosterone injections. I use a 5/16" 31g insulin needle injecting into the butt fat every three days. I guess I should qualify that by saying if you are doing replacement doses try this. I suppose cycle doses would be too much to do sub Q.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I use 1.5" and i love it. Try pulling the skin tight in one direction before inserting the needle. But 3" needles are called harpoons. And I'm not sure about ever going sub q. Why would you when you can blast that test deep into the muscle? Sub q has to absorb it's way in and may have pip longer.

BJE

BJE

Awards
I use 1.5" and i love it. Try pulling the skin tight in one direction before inserting the needle. But 3" needles are called harpoons. And I'm not sure about ever going sub q. Why would you when you can blast that test deep into the muscle? Sub q has to absorb it's way in and may have pip longer.
It's hard to imagine "loving" a 1.5" needle. What do you mean by "may have pip longer."

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
It's hard to imagine "loving" a 1.5" needle. What do you mean by "may have pip longer."
Post injection pain
And I have 1" 25g needles as well but I always go back to the 1.25" 21g

BJE

BJE

Awards
Post injection pain
And I have 1" 25g needles as well but I always go back to the 1.25" 21g
I am injecting sub Q with a 5/16" 31g insulin needle and there is no injection pain or post injection pain. I did hundreds of HCG injections sub Q before I started doing test cyp sub Q and I never had any pain with them either.

One thing I have had happen with a larger needle is to have oil leaking back out of the injection site. With small needles this is not a problem.

Why do you prefer 21g over 25g?

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I am injecting sub Q with a 5/16" 31g insulin needle and there is no injection pain or post injection pain. I did hundreds of HCG injections sub Q before I started doing test cyp sub Q and I never had any pain with them either.

One thing I have had happen with a larger needle is to have oil leaking back out of the injection site. With small needles this is not a problem.

Why do you prefer 21g over 25g?
well, if it works for you, more power to ya. Never had a leak out since I started pulling/ stretching the skin
My nurse said 25g doesn't come longer than an inch. I just want that test in that cheek deep. Oh btw, only glute so far, never quads.

pappybay

pappybay

Awards
My cypo is mixed with oleate and I use a 25 gauge 1.5" needle with no issues.

s2h

Awards
been using slin pins for awhile...there alot easier to use..just backload em so it doesnt take 30 mins to pull the oil..only issue i find is i have alot of scar tissue espc in delts from all the injections(cant reach my rear end well)...so i will switch up to 25g 1 inch at times..if your fairly lean then the shorter small pins will be fine...

pappybay

pappybay

Awards
I probably don't have enough muscle mass to use a 1.5. I don't even insert all the 1" needle. Last injection I got a little blood (first time) and man o man did my arm get sore. Assuming I hit a vein which I have read is not an issue.

BJE

BJE

Awards
been using slin pins for awhile...there alot easier to use..just backload em so it doesnt take 30 mins to pull the oil..only issue i find is i have alot of scar tissue espc in delts from all the injections(cant reach my rear end well)...so i will switch up to 25g 1 inch at times..if your fairly lean then the shorter small pins will be fine...
I probably don't have enough muscle mass to use a 1.5. I don't even insert all the 1" needle. Last injection I got a little blood (first time) and man o man did my arm get sore. Assuming I hit a vein which I have read is not an issue.
I inject into the butt or thigh. I wouldn't bother injecting into the arm.

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Delt injections hurts so much. I rarely do it but after injection I could barely lift my arm up w/out pain

s2h

Awards
it's not for everyone..you really cant go wrong with the glutes or quads in most..

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Do people choose quads/delts/calfs because its easier access? Not sure why

I always go glute so it doesn't interfere with movement/pain.

pappybay

pappybay

Awards
BJE, I tried the butt injection on Wednesday and it was SWEET compared to the arm, I am sold. I did one quad injection (previously) and it was painful post injection one day.

bigal1

Awards
21g 1 1/2 in the gluteus rotating each shot of 100 every 5 days.

bigt405

bigt405

Awards
I use a 23 gauge in my quads and do not have any problems.....I guess it is just personal preference.

Audiomaker

Awards
Ok, I just joined the site and I'm going to jump in and get a couple of my own questions answered here if I can...

I'm 45 and am taking test-e 250mg/wk. It is DynastyLabs 250mg/ml and I'm doing twice a week (.5ml per pin).
I am going to add 200mg/wk deca to this after 10 weeks (one bottle) of test' alone.
I did HGH for 6 months using insulin needles (100cc type) and that was my first experience sticking myself. Those were about 5/8" in length...very small, and I did Sub-Q to the stomach twice a week.

Ok, so now I've got this test' oil and I'm using 3ml 1.5" 23's into the quad. The first time I buried the needle and decided it was way too deep. I'm not very developed in the legs. The 2nd time I sunk about .75" and that's better, but I still get pain. So far I've only injected twice.

Frankly, this is more painful than HGH injections using thin pins by far but it was what I was instructed to do by my "advisors".

As it stands, both drawing and pushing test' oil through the 23 takes forever, and I really have to put some force to the plunger compared to what I'm used to.

I'd love to shoot sub-Q into fat like the HGH, but I don't see how the plunger could hold up to the force, and it seems like it would take 20min to push 1ml of test' oil through that tube if you went slow enough for the syringe to survive?

Also I was under the impression that test' (and deca) need to be injected into muscle although I don't know exactly why? I know that even with the larger needle (23), that I'd have less pain if I could inject into fat, but I have no idea how that changes the absorption?

Thoughts?

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I use 25x1.5" in the glutes. I used to use 21 but that's not necessary

emantest

emantest

Awards
Ok, I just joined the site and I'm going to jump in and get a couple of my own questions answered here if I can...

I'm 45 and am taking test-e 250mg/wk. It is DynastyLabs 250mg/ml and I'm doing twice a week (.5ml per pin).
I am going to add 200mg/wk deca to this after 10 weeks (one bottle) of test' alone.
I did HGH for 6 months using insulin needles (100cc type) and that was my first experience sticking myself. Those were about 5/8" in length...very small, and I did Sub-Q to the stomach twice a week.

Ok, so now I've got this test' oil and I'm using 3ml 1.5" 23's into the quad. The first time I buried the needle and decided it was way too deep. I'm not very developed in the legs. The 2nd time I sunk about .75" and that's better, but I still get pain. So far I've only injected twice.

Frankly, this is more painful than HGH injections using thin pins by far but it was what I was instructed to do by my "advisors".

As it stands, both drawing and pushing test' oil through the 23 takes forever, and I really have to put some force to the plunger compared to what I'm used to.

I'd love to shoot sub-Q into fat like the HGH, but I don't see how the plunger could hold up to the force, and it seems like it would take 20min to push 1ml of test' oil through that tube if you went slow enough for the syringe to survive?

Also I was under the impression that test' (and deca) need to be injected into muscle although I don't know exactly why? I know that even with the larger needle (23), that I'd have less pain if I could inject into fat, but I have no idea how that changes the absorption?

Thoughts?
How did the hgh work for you and are you still going to use it? I use a 22g 1" needle in glute with no problem. There are several guys on the site that pin SQ test but I agree with you on the time it would take to inject. I draw with a larger needle then switch to a fresh, sharp needle to slide right in.

BJE

BJE

Awards

Thoughts?
I'm not sure but I think that injecting into fat slows down the absorption which can be a good thing if it levels out the spikes and thus reduces E2 and DHT conversion.

There are several guys on the site that pin SQ test but I agree with you on the time it would take to inject. I draw with a larger needle then switch to a fresh, sharp needle to slide right in.
I am one of those guys. I use a 5/16" 31g and I really have no trouble drawing or injecting. Drawing can take up to two or three minutes but injecting only takes maybe ten seconds. This is with under .5ml. I really don't know why people think it is such a problem, but perhaps not all oil used is the same thickness. I did one in my thigh this morning with a 1/2" 28g IM and it still hurts tonight.

Audiomaker

Awards
How did the hgh work for you and are you still going to use it? I use a 22g 1" needle in glute with no problem. There are several guys on the site that pin SQ test but I agree with you on the time it would take to inject. I draw with a larger needle then switch to a fresh, sharp needle to slide right in.
Well, I didn't see a huge difference using HGH, nor did I expect too. I was at an "average" dose and I guess you aren't really supposed to start feeling much until month 6. I was at month 6 when my company suffered new competition that put us out of business, so I could not continue the approx' $400/mo trial.

I did feel a bit more youthful and my skin was a little tighter...eyes brighter...etc. I was also taking better care of myself during this time so it's hard to say what the source of the effect was (as it always is).

I have heard that taking HGH with other stacks makes your gains permanent by changing your baseline physique, and of course that is what I would like to do, so when I can afford it, I will add it again.

My goal is to look like that 70yo Cenogenics guy by the time I'm 50 (5 years from now), and stay that way until death (which with my luck will be 51..lol)

As for injecting test'/deca SQ into fat, I'm really curious about this now. I plan to "stay on" until I reach the physique I'm after, and that could take a few years, and once I decide I don't wish to grow anymore, at least stay on T and HGH for maintenance.
A slower absorption would seem to be ideal for this. I'm wondering though if there are other reasons you need to inject intramuscular besides absorption rate? There could be other reasons like antibodies destroying the product while it "waits" too long to be absorbed.
The answers to this I do not know, but would like to.

The main thing for me is pain and soreness. Like I said, I've only pinned twice now in the quad's. I know you can pin in the glute's but I'm just one of those who isn't comfortable with that (using a mirror..etc.). Both times I've been sore in the quad's even varying the depth and the soreness takes 3 days to go away.
On that schedule (two pins a week forever), I'll always be sore *somewhere*. If there's a way around that, I'd like to find it.

Regards

Audiomaker

Awards
I'm not sure but I think that injecting into fat slows down the absorption which can be a good thing if it levels out the spikes and thus reduces E2 and DHT conversion.I am one of those guys. I use a 5/16" 31g and I really have no trouble drawing or injecting. Drawing can take up to two or three minutes but injecting only takes maybe ten seconds. This is with under .5ml. I really don't know why people think it is such a problem, but perhaps not all oil used is the same thickness. I did one in my thigh this morning with a 1/2" 28g IM and it still hurts tonight.
I don't know, but I'm going to try it once I get a consensus that it's OK to inject into fat (SQ) and only the absorption rate is changed.I think what I'll do is draw with the 23/3ml and remove the plunger from the insulin needle and fill it from the back (needles aren't removable). It will be interesting to see if the insulin needle will allow me to push test oil. My oil is at room temp (69 degrees) and it's even hard to push through the 3ml/23.One thing that I don't think people are considering about the larger diameter syringes is the hydrodynamics of it. A 3ml offers nearly 3 times the surface area to the pressure of the fluid. Put another way, it will take nearly 3 times the pressure on the plunger to achieve the same fluid pressure as a 1ml tube of the same length. This might not matter in lower viscosity solutions, but with oil I'm betting it does.So, thinner tube = less force on the plunger, but in most cases that pressure is also running through a much narrower needle. Without knowing the inner diameter of the needles, it would be hard to calculate which is easier except to try it.Not that there's any danger of this, but there is also the theoretical possibility of damaging the tube due to high pressure, or the product (I don't know if there is any pressure threshold for these substances).Over-thinking again... gotta stop that :)

emantest

emantest

Awards
Well, I didn't see a huge difference using HGH, nor did I expect too. I was at an "average" dose and I guess you aren't really supposed to start feeling much until month 6. I was at month 6 when my company suffered new competition that put us out of business, so I could not continue the approx' $400/mo trial.

I did feel a bit more youthful and my skin was a little tighter...eyes brighter...etc. I was also taking better care of myself during this time so it's hard to say what the source of the effect was (as it always is).

I have heard that taking HGH with other stacks makes your gains permanent by changing your baseline physique, and of course that is what I would like to do, so when I can afford it, I will add it again.

My goal is to look like that 70yo Cenogenics guy by the time I'm 50 (5 years from now), and stay that way until death (which with my luck will be 51..lol)

As for injecting test'/deca SQ into fat, I'm really curious about this now. I plan to "stay on" until I reach the physique I'm after, and that could take a few years, and once I decide I don't wish to grow anymore, at least stay on T and HGH for maintenance.
A slower absorption would seem to be ideal for this. I'm wondering though if there are other reasons you need to inject intramuscular besides absorption rate? There could be other reasons like antibodies destroying the product while it "waits" too long to be absorbed.
The answers to this I do not know, but would like to.

The main thing for me is pain and soreness. Like I said, I've only pinned twice now in the quad's. I know you can pin in the glute's but I'm just one of those who isn't comfortable with that (using a mirror..etc.). Both times I've been sore in the quad's even varying the depth and the soreness takes 3 days to go away.
On that schedule (two pins a week forever), I'll always be sore *somewhere*. If there's a way around that, I'd like to find it.

Regards
Thank for your comments regarding hgh. Seems like you should have seen gains at 3 months. My bro just ordered a 6 month run so we will see how he does. Hard to drop a grand right now.
When I first started injecting I went lateral quad and I had the same pain you had described. I use left glute one week then switch to the right glute. No pain, minimal vessels to hit and not as nervy as quads. Technique to find sweet spot is: with your right had index finger find your iliac crest which is top of hip, then with your thumb behind or in an open position fix your index finger on the crest then move your thumb down I a sweeping motion. No mirror required

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Holy hell! You use 3inch pins for quad? I use 1.5 for glute and 1 inch for quad and it's perfectly fine for me... But yeah about the blood. It's no big deal once and a blue when I pin in my quad i'll hit a vein. Do you aspirate b4 loading? Aspiration is good cuz if you see blood than you know to pull out. I rather hit a vein than a nerve in the quad cuz it is excruciating pain!

yup!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
dont know why every one uses quads. VG is ten time easier and no pain!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right in the glute with 25g. I pull with an 18g so it takes about 2 seconds and then switch needles. The whole process takes about a minute.

pappybay

pappybay

Awards
Using a 25 gauge. I have been improving technique over time and have found if I inject S L O W L Y I have less "day after" pain. Since trying glute injections I have not gone back to delts and never will.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
AM is great, ain't it? So many guys here with such great knowledge

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No one else here does subcutaneous injections?

I have been doing this for a year now.

Got the idea form ChocolateMilk on the Anabolic forum here.

2 injections of 100mg each a week into flanks or inner thighs

So much easier

BJE

BJE

Awards
No one else here does subcutaneous injections?

I have been doing this for a year now.

Got the idea form ChocolateMilk on the Anabolic forum here.

2 injections of 100mg each a week into flanks or inner thighs

So much easier
I do sub q injections.

jamesia

Awards
What he said^^ I've been giving myself injections for the last 5 months only in my glute. Upper right quadrant. Stick with confidence my friend.

jalincoln

Awards
Yeah I use Cyp with a 1.5/ 23 at 200mg 2x wk. My wife does it for me. She's a champ at drawing out that test LOL. She shoots in my glutes. I switch everytime I shoot. Never have pain in the glutes but when I would shoot myself in the lateral quad. Hot damn I would get massive PIP... I remember one time doc gave me a 300mg shot in the lateral quad. I thought I blew my ****ing leg out. Had to take pain pills for 2 days lmao. I also had that blood shoot out once. Definitely not cool when I wasn't expecting it LOL... Getting ready to start my dbol for 4 weeks to kick start this Cyp as I up it then finish of with some Anavar the last 6 wks. Should b good