Cyp injection question
- 02-23-2013, 10:20 AM
- 02-23-2013, 11:23 AM
I only hit my quads and use a 1.5" 23g but I insert the needle very slow and I never have any pain or soreness.
- 02-23-2013, 07:13 PM
02-23-2013, 07:19 PM
02-23-2013, 07:38 PM
02-24-2013, 01:40 AM
I leave about 1/4" out but that's what my Doc had me use. I've had no issues with it as long as I go slow. I did it quick one time cause I was I a hurry and it was sore for 3 days.
02-24-2013, 09:41 AM
When my doc was injecting me, the nurses were terrible and would just jam the needle in no matter how much I told them it hurt. Like they were trying to break through a hard barrier and not just some skin.
02-24-2013, 02:13 PM
02-24-2013, 02:25 PM
02-24-2013, 02:27 PM
I don't know why you all don't just try dividing your weekly dose and injecting sub q with an insulin syringe every two or three days. Try it and see if you notice a difference. Your muscles will thank you.
02-24-2013, 02:55 PM
25g twice a week right in the glute with no problems. I don't have a lot of patience with injections and anything smaller than a 25g drives me crazy with the length of time it takes to push in.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Zero Tolerance in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-16-2007, 09:05 AM
- By IronGrip in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 0Last Post: 12-17-2006, 11:15 AM
- By 1ad man in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 01-31-2006, 01:09 AM
- By atlbrvfan in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 06-07-2005, 01:26 PM
- By Beelzebub in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 16Last Post: 11-30-2004, 02:19 AM