Cyp injection question

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Im a subQ guy too.

Slin pins rule

SO EASY

Quote Originally Posted by BJE View Post
    I use a 5/16" 31g needle.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

2. I only hit my quads and use a 1.5" 23g but I insert the needle very slow and I never have any pain or soreness.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by BJE View Post
    I use a 5/16" 31g needle.
    Man that is small

Does it take a while to inject?

4. Quote Originally Posted by pappybay View Post
    Man that is small

Does it take a while to inject?
    I inject every other day so at a dose of 100mg per week, that's only .15ml per injection so it only takes a few seconds to inject. It takes a few minutes to draw though.

5. Quote Originally Posted by 89coupe View Post
    I only hit my quads and use a 1.5" 23g but I insert the needle very slow and I never have any pain or soreness.
    Holy sh**! You use 1.5" for quads? =x ...you're a brave man! LoL.. I use 1.5" for glutes and 1" for quads
    •   

6. I leave about 1/4" out but that's what my Doc had me use. I've had no issues with it as long as I go slow. I did it quick one time cause I was I a hurry and it was sore for 3 days.

7. When my doc was injecting me, the nurses were terrible and would just jam the needle in no matter how much I told them it hurt. Like they were trying to break through a hard barrier and not just some skin.

8. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    When my doc was injecting me, the nurses were terrible and would just jam the needle in no matter how much I told them it hurt. Like they were trying to break through a hard barrier and not just some skin.
    They were just trying to penetrate the bone man. Haven't you heard? Intra-skeletal is the recommended way to inject testosterone now. I prefer the 15g x 6" syringes, once you reach the bone start chiseling until you reach marrow, and inject away! Quick, painless, and on your way to feeling like a new man!

9. Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post

They were just trying to penetrate the bone man. Haven't you heard? Intra-skeletal is the recommended way to inject testosterone now. I prefer the 15g x 6" syringes, once you reach the bone start chiseling until you reach marrow, and inject away! Quick, painless, and on your way to feeling like a new man!
    Lmao

10. I don't know why you all don't just try dividing your weekly dose and injecting sub q with an insulin syringe every two or three days. Try it and see if you notice a difference. Your muscles will thank you.

11. 25g twice a week right in the glute with no problems. I don't have a lot of patience with injections and anything smaller than a 25g drives me crazy with the length of time it takes to push in.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Injection Question
    By Zero Tolerance in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-16-2007, 09:05 AM
  2. Injection Question
    By IronGrip in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-17-2006, 11:15 AM
  3. injection question
    By 1ad man in forum Anabolics