Osta Rx Question

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Josann's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    88
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    60.19%

    Osta Rx Question


    Anybody used this stuff yet? I've been reading a lot about it and am considering it. It is supposedly non suppressive or at worse mildly non suppressive ant the correct dosages. I also read that some studies show it may be an alternative to trt for us older guys. Anybody got experience with it? I just finished a brief cycle of dzine and am done pct next week. i am thinking of trying it before doing some kind of cycle in September. Thanks.

  2. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167049
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Type osta rx into the search box here and you'll find some logs, I know a couple guys were running it.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  3. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,164
    Rep Power
    5098791
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    95.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    I ran it for 3 weeks. Only thing I didn't like was wild emotional sides. Felt like a chic with pms some days.
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167049
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I ran it for 3 weeks. Only thing I didn't like was wild emotional sides. Felt like a chic with pms some days.
    Only 3 weeks? Why so short?
  5. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,164
    Rep Power
    5098791
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    95.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Only 3 weeks? Why so short?
    I got sick during the cycle so I had to cut it short.
  6. Senior Member
    GQNemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,982
    Rep Power
    511005
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    42.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I ran it for 3 weeks. Only thing I didn't like was wild emotional sides. Felt like a chic with pms some days.
    Private messages ?

    Lol
    S.n.S team member
  7. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167049
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    My lab animals are in week 3 of research ostarine and it just kicked in around the end of week 2.
  8. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428708
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.63%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Personally , I would recommend you look for a respectable seller online that sells MK 2866 (Ostarine) and buy it , its much cheaper that way , you can do the best dosage at comfort (25mg ED) and it does not come with added fillers that IMO are not needed at all if you are gonna use it to bulk/cut/recomp...Just do some google research and find a good source , plenty online and at cheap prices for an 8 week cycle.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  9. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167049
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    Personally , I would recommend you look for a respectable seller online that sells MK 2866 (Ostarine) and buy it , its much cheaper that way , you can do the best dosage at comfort (25mg ED) and it does not come with added fillers that IMO are not needed at all if you are gonna use it to bulk/cut/recomp...Just do some google research and find a good source , plenty online and at cheap prices for an 8 week cycle.
    Agreed.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  10. New Member
    Josann's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    88
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    60.19%

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Personally , I would recommend you look for a respectable seller online that sells MK 2866 (Ostarine) and buy it , its much cheaper that way , you can do the best dosage at comfort (25mg ED) and it does not come with added fillers that IMO are not needed at all if you are gonna use it to bulk/cut/recomp...Just do some google research and find a good source , plenty online and at cheap prices for an 8 week cycle.

    Just ordered a couples of bottles of this stuff. Pricey, but you can get 25% off if you google a promo code and type it in. Plan to give it a shot for 6 to 8 weeks before doing a late summer cycle. I am old enough to be a test subject for how well it works for an older guy!
  11. Senior Member
    jwa254's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,261
    Rep Power
    629843
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    69.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Today is my last day on Osta RX, I had a log but got really busy and have only been posting here and there on it. However, I will be posting an update soon before I start my next log. My final weigh in will be Monday morning as soon as I get out of bed. Last weigh-in I was up 3lbs, about as lean as I was at the start (maybe a little more). I used two bottles (got one at the pre-sale price and one after, both of which I obtained with a gift certificate that was given to me). No insane strength gains, just subtle ones. Vascularity is amazing as are the pumps but in the end are you really trying to pay that much for pumps and vascularity?

    My honest opinion is that it would probably be a great product to have in PCT but there are definitely more cost-efficient supplements out there (anabeta for example).

    edit: For what it's worth, I've never ran a PH. So this was kind of like me dipping my feet in the proverbial water. I'm not over 35 either, but I saw your post and figured I'd throw my opinion in.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  12. New Member
    Josann's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    88
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    60.19%

    Not 100% sure but I think older guys respond differently to ph an probably this stuff too. I dont get shut down nor do I get sides like younger guys.Biggest prob on cycle is getting too strong for tendons and the risk of tendons getting pulled. I know that now so I plan accordingly.Really like that fountain of youth feeling!
  13. New Member
    tcun44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    67
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    71.9%

    Ran Osta for 4 weeks- 25mg E/D. Loved it- nice re-comp- gained 3-4 pounds. Increased vascularity, nice strength gains. Can't wait to start it again- which will be in another few weeks. Side note- it tastes awful- putrid, really. I had to resort to dumping it in some OJ to swallow it down.
  14. Professional Member
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,459
    Rep Power
    1188231
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    67.15%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    I used it in pct. Gained strenght! My test levels are in my pct log.I can see it as a good stacker aswell
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  15. New Member
    Josann's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    88
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    60.19%

    Started this stuff today. Will run it for at least a month, along with fish oil, cissus, and the basic creatine and whey. Had a productive workout. Starting bodyweight was 200, which is a little low, but I just got back from 3 days in the mountains hiking and biking.Pumps felt strong but I am currently doing supersets with flys/dumbell bench, incline flys/db inclines, full range lateral raises, db press, and supersets of pushdowns and incline triceps extensions. I'll lift 3 days per week and do cardio stuff on off days looking to improve conditioning and flexibility.

    We'll see how this old guy response to this stuff.
  16. Senior Member
    jwa254's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,261
    Rep Power
    629843
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    69.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Josann View Post
    Started this stuff today. Will run it for at least a month, along with fish oil, cissus, and the basic creatine and whey. Had a productive workout. Starting bodyweight was 200, which is a little low, but I just got back from 3 days in the mountains hiking and biking.Pumps felt strong but I am currently doing supersets with flys/dumbell bench, incline flys/db inclines, full range lateral raises, db press, and supersets of pushdowns and incline triceps extensions. I'll lift 3 days per week and do cardio stuff on off days looking to improve conditioning and flexibility.

    We'll see how this old guy response to this stuff.
    Very nice. Running a log by chance?
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  17. New Member
    Josann's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    88
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    60.19%

    No, but I'll post here and let you know how it goes.
  18. New Member
    Josann's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    88
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    60.19%

    Day 3. Feeling good, not sure if its the ostra. Weight 201.6 this AM. Strong workout,but not sure if it is because of my getting used to a new routine with a lot of supersets and less than 40 seconds between sets. Energy seems up. Could be ostra or it could be due to less joint pain. Sups are vit d, fish oil, whey, creatine, and cissus. Cissus is new and the stuff works great, joints feeling noticably better. I am looking to recomp and am going topush the cardio a bit more this cycle. Hungry as hell yesterday so if increased appetite can lead to lower bodyfat I'll be amazed.
  19. New Member
    sprintstar01's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  156 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    173
    Rep Power
    3023
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    96.24%

    Quote Originally Posted by Josann View Post
    Day 3. Feeling good, not sure if its the ostra. Weight 201.6 this AM. Strong workout,but not sure if it is because of my getting used to a new routine with a lot of supersets and less than 40 seconds between sets. Energy seems up. Could be ostra or it could be due to less joint pain. Sups are vit d, fish oil, whey, creatine, and cissus. Cissus is new and the stuff works great, joints feeling noticably better. I am looking to recomp and am going topush the cardio a bit more this cycle. Hungry as hell yesterday so if increased appetite can lead to lower bodyfat I'll be amazed.
    Today is my first day with Osta (different brand) and I also felt an increase in energy as well.
  20. New Member
    Josann's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    88
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    60.19%

    How old are you sprintstar? I am 58 so energy is one of the things Ilook for. I look forward to comparing notes. Curious also on what brand you are using.
  21. New Member
    Josann's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    88
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    60.19%

    Day 4 and unless I am crazy I am a lot more energetic,joints are feeling great(for my age),and the feeling is much like when I am doing a cycle. No sides.Appetite is definitely up.Weight 201.6 past two days.Cardio workout this morning felt great.So far so good.
  22. New Member
    Josann's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    88
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    60.19%

    Energy level is clearly the real deal.Great leg and cardio workout today.201.4, eating clean but appetite up.We'll see if strength and recomptakes place
  23. New Member
    sprintstar01's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  156 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    173
    Rep Power
    3023
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    96.24%

    Quote Originally Posted by Josann View Post
    Energy level is clearly the real deal.Great leg and cardio workout today.201.4, eating clean but appetite up.We'll see if strength and recomptakes place
    Your on par with my results so far! High energy levels always!
  24. New Member
    Josann's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    88
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    60.19%

    Anybody else over 35 given this stuff a try yet?
  25. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,164
    Rep Power
    5098791
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    95.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Josann View Post
    Anybody else over 35 given this stuff a try yet?
    Yeah I'm 39.
  26. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428708
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.63%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Yeah I'm 39.
    I would never had guessed that if you had not mentioned it T-Bone , if I recall, you ran Osta with 5aOHp from taurus right? and was it AH or AM?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  27. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,164
    Rep Power
    5098791
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    95.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I would never had guessed that if you had not mentioned it T-Bone , if I recall, you ran Osta with 5aOHp from taurus right? and was it AH or AM?

    Yeah 5aOHP and the original LV Androhard.
  28. New Member
    Josann's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    88
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    60.19%

    Any other older guys tried yhis stuff?
  29. Senior Member
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,382
    Rep Power
    121921
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    40.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I ran it for 4 weeks. You can search my log. I enjoyed it. Absolutely no sides and I recomped pretty well. I might go the research route next time to compare. I'll be 37 in a few weeks btw. I didn't notice much joint improvement though.
  30. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428708
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.63%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    I ran it for 4 weeks. You can search my log. I enjoyed it. Absolutely no sides and I recomped pretty well. I might go the research route next time to compare. I'll be 37 in a few weeks btw. I didn't notice much joint improvement though.
    Please do much cheaper , no fillers , just make sure you do proper research and get one that can at least back up, with a spectrometer analysis, that it IS pure ostarine mk-2866, 25mg ED for 8 weeks is the best protocol for a bulk on surplus , or a recomp on maint !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  31. New Member
    Josann's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    88
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    60.19%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    I ran it for 4 weeks. You can search my log. I enjoyed it. Absolutely no sides and I recomped pretty well. I might go the research route next time to compare. I'll be 37 in a few weeks btw. I didn't notice much joint improvement though.
    Where can I find your log?
  32. New Member
    Josann's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    88
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    60.19%

    Quote Originally Posted by Josann View Post
    Where can I find your log?
    Found them all. Sounds great. I'm hoping I can get some feedback from somebody more my age. I'm 58 and am looking into mild cycles, short cycles, and bridging so as to be on more often and safely. Osta is going to be the bridge to a 4 week cycle of dzine 30 at the end of the summer. Nolva and daa are part of my pct.I've read some studies of sarms for over 60 guys as a type of alternative to trt and this is what I am hoping for.
  33. New Member
    Josann's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    88
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    60.19%

    End of week one. Strength is beginning to come on, up 5 to 10 lbs on all lifts and exercises. I could have pushed even harder but didn't go to failure because I get hurt easily when I do that during a cycle. Feeling strong, similar to, but not quite as much as the 2 cycles of dzine I've done. Recomp hasn't started, no change there. Weight 203 this morning.I may cut back on calories. I have been eating clean, but maybe too many calories. I have begun upping the intensity of my cardio which I do 3 days per week on off days.

    So far so good, will work hard and try to avoid injuries which can happen easily on cycle.
  34. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,708
    Rep Power
    4783200
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    68.71%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Just finished my first week of OstaRX at the recommended dose and I will be bumping it up 1 cap starting today. Nothing major to report in the first week except a slight muscle fullness and increased appetite. Will keep you posted on where the added dose goes. As you can see in my stats, I am 52.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  35. New Member
    Josann's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    88
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    60.19%

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Just finished my first week of OstaRX at the recommended dose and I will be bumping it up 1 cap starting today. Nothing major to report in the first week except a slight muscle fullness and increased appetite. Will keep you posted on where the added dose goes. As you can see in my stats, I am 52.
    Great. We are at the same phase, I just finished week one.It'll be great to compare notes with somebody almost my age. what experience do you have with ph's?
  36. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,708
    Rep Power
    4783200
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    68.71%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Actually, this is a new realm for me. I have used plenty of other supplements and know what my body does so this is no big deal. I'm very strict with all aspects involved so I will know exactly what this brings to the table.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  37. New Member
    Josann's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    88
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    60.19%

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Actually, this is a new realm for me. I have used plenty of other supplements and know what my body does so this is no big deal. I'm very strict with all aspects involved so I will know exactly what this brings to the table.
    Me as well. Did my first cycle of dymethazine last December at 57,gained 7 lbs and had gains like I hadn't had since my 30's. Did a brief 3 week cycle of it in April which i cut short due to a back injury. still gained 5 lbs. Pct each time was good and actually continued gains during pct. I hope the osta prolongs things as the energy and feeling it brings is great especially at my age. I work hard when I lift but need to remember not to train to failure with places where I have old injuries. I'd like to cycle 2x per year and do something like osta at least 2x. DAA off cycle seems to help as well. My regular supps are fish oil, vitamin d, whey, creatine, and cissus. Try to eat clean and I sleep 8 hours every night.
  38. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,708
    Rep Power
    4783200
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    68.71%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I am leery of running anything methylated. I just don't need to stress out my liver any more than I have from a very misspent youth. Lol I will be running a stack by FRL as soon as I come off PCT from the Osta. As far as other supplements used, DAA is always being cycled thru and the basics are a multi,fishoils,protein powders,ZMK, and generally various pre-workout products. I also continually run different test boosters and AIs year round. I am going to be trying a post workout coctail soon to see if it helps in my recovery. At our age it's all about recovering from the workout.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  39. Professional Member
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,459
    Rep Power
    1188231
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    67.15%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    I am leery of running anything methylated. I just don't need to stress out my liver any more than I have from a very misspent youth. Lol I will be running a stack by FRL as soon as I come off PCT from the Osta. As far as other supplements used, DAA is always being cycled thru and the basics are a multi,fishoils,protein powders,ZMK, and generally various pre-workout products. I also continually run different test boosters and AIs year round. I am going to be trying a post workout coctail soon to see if it helps in my recovery. At our age it's all about recovering from the workout.
    Most of the andro series is liver friendly. Much more expensive but stronger than ostraine. Infact you can stack them and because they are so mild use a otc pct product.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  40. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,708
    Rep Power
    4783200
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    68.71%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Most of the andro series is liver friendly. Much more expensive but stronger than ostraine. Infact you can stack them and because they are so mild use a otc pct product.
    Basically I will be running the Alpha Series from FRL.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-11-2012, 03:32 AM
  2. 25% OFF Osta RX
    By kBrown in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-07-2012, 06:19 PM
  3. quick osta question
    By firedawg0108 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-31-2011, 12:50 AM
  4. ECA and Osta
    By TheDarkHalf in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-16-2011, 04:17 PM
  5. Osta on PCT
    By Rjr3412 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 05:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in