Is pct needed for a halotest cycle?

raidermike

Awards
Hi everyone, I would to say I'm new to on here and also very excited on learning alot more about ph's. Any info is greatly appreciated.
I have been taking halotest for 8 weeks at 50mg's a day. I have two bottles of ultradrol and dying to jump right into it. My question is , can I just stop taking the halotest for a week and start taking the ultradrol? This is my third ph cycle ever my first was halotren wich I loved but blood pressure was up and had shrinkage with loss of sex drive. My second cycle was epistane at 40 mg's stacked with trenazone. I could only make it 3 weeks into that cycle because the sides were killing me, I had Amazonian style diarrhea. The halotest has been great no sides high libido loss of body fat. Any info
Is greatly appreciated.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Yes you need a pct for halotest-25 you did 8 weeks so I would say a SERM, nolvadex at 20mg a day for 4 weeks or clomiphene at 50mg a day at 4 weeks, there are different ideas for pct but either should suffice, also dont just jump into another cycle, the rule of thumb is equal time on and equal time off, example you were on 8 weeks + 4 weeks of pct is 12 weeks, so you need to wait 12 weeks after your last day of pct before you start ultradrol. You need to give your body time to return to homeostasis. I hope this helps

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
After reading your post all I can think to say is Don't be a puss and buy some real gear... 3 prohormone cycles including a cycle with 2 prohormones stacked? I feel like if you were keeping any of your gains you wouldnt need to run 10 ph cycles a year...

raidermike

Awards
Yes you need a pct for halotest-25 you did 8 weeks so I would say a SERM, nolvadex at 20mg a day for 4 weeks or clomiphene at 50mg a day at 4 weeks, there are different ideas for pct but either should suffice, also dont just jump into another cycle, the rule of thumb is equal time on and equal time off, example you were on 8 weeks + 4 weeks of pct is 12 weeks, so you need to wait 12 weeks after your last day of pct before you start ultradrol. You need to give your body time to return to homeostasis. I hope this helps
Awesome! I will definitely pct the right way. I have to admit that 12 weeks off will
Be killer.

raidermike

Awards
After reading your post all I can think to say is Don't be a puss and buy some real gear... 3 prohormone cycles including a cycle with 2 prohormones stacked? I feel like if you were keeping any of your gains you wouldnt need to run 10 ph cycles a year...
I will maybe one day. But before I do
I want to know exactly what I'm doing. I'm not going to be some jug head ******* sticking a needle in my ass thinking I'm the incredible hulk.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
I will maybe one day. But before I do
I want to know exactly what I'm doing. I'm not going to be some jug head ******* sticking a needle in my ass thinking I'm the incredible hulk.
Instead you're a jug head beating the **** out of your liver with bottles upon bottles upon bottles upon bottles of prohormones... What type of gains are you making and keeping? What are your stats? What are you trying to achieve?

raidermike

Awards
Instead you're a jug head beating the **** out of your liver with bottles upon bottles upon bottles upon bottles of prohormones... What type of gains are you making and keeping? What are your stats? What are you trying to achieve?
Im keeping very moderate gains after a cycle. Im 35 165 5'7 I would like to break the 315 mark on bench. Not just max but rep atleast 3 times. I would like 405 dead lift. I like to keep a strong powerful physique. I want to gain 10lbs of pure muscle. I see your point on the gear. I don't know where or how to start. I can remember one time someone asked me what gear I used. I said" wrist straps for lat pull downs". Lol.