Is pct needed for a halotest cycle? - AnabolicMinds.com

Is pct needed for a halotest cycle?

  1. New Member
    raidermike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    33

    Reputation

    Lightbulb Is pct needed for a halotest cycle?


    Hi everyone, I would to say I'm new to on here and also very excited on learning alot more about ph's. Any info is greatly appreciated.
    I have been taking halotest for 8 weeks at 50mg's a day. I have two bottles of ultradrol and dying to jump right into it. My question is , can I just stop taking the halotest for a week and start taking the ultradrol? This is my third ph cycle ever my first was halotren wich I loved but blood pressure was up and had shrinkage with loss of sex drive. My second cycle was epistane at 40 mg's stacked with trenazone. I could only make it 3 weeks into that cycle because the sides were killing me, I had Amazonian style diarrhea. The halotest has been great no sides high libido loss of body fat. Any info
    Is greatly appreciated.

  2. Advanced Member
    MadmanMike's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    618
    Rep Power
    77120

    Reputation Reputation

    Yes you need a pct for halotest-25 you did 8 weeks so I would say a SERM, nolvadex at 20mg a day for 4 weeks or clomiphene at 50mg a day at 4 weeks, there are different ideas for pct but either should suffice, also dont just jump into another cycle, the rule of thumb is equal time on and equal time off, example you were on 8 weeks + 4 weeks of pct is 12 weeks, so you need to wait 12 weeks after your last day of pct before you start ultradrol. You need to give your body time to return to homeostasis. I hope this helps
  3. Senior Member
    jherman08's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,595
    Rep Power
    4621

    Reputation

    After reading your post all I can think to say is Don't be a puss and buy some real gear... 3 prohormone cycles including a cycle with 2 prohormones stacked? I feel like if you were keeping any of your gains you wouldnt need to run 10 ph cycles a year...
    Truth
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    raidermike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    33

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MadmanMike
    Yes you need a pct for halotest-25 you did 8 weeks so I would say a SERM, nolvadex at 20mg a day for 4 weeks or clomiphene at 50mg a day at 4 weeks, there are different ideas for pct but either should suffice, also dont just jump into another cycle, the rule of thumb is equal time on and equal time off, example you were on 8 weeks + 4 weeks of pct is 12 weeks, so you need to wait 12 weeks after your last day of pct before you start ultradrol. You need to give your body time to return to homeostasis. I hope this helps
    Awesome! I will definitely pct the right way. I have to admit that 12 weeks off will
    Be killer.
  5. New Member
    raidermike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    33

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jherman08
    After reading your post all I can think to say is Don't be a puss and buy some real gear... 3 prohormone cycles including a cycle with 2 prohormones stacked? I feel like if you were keeping any of your gains you wouldnt need to run 10 ph cycles a year...
    I will maybe one day. But before I do
    I want to know exactly what I'm doing. I'm not going to be some jug head ******* sticking a needle in my ass thinking I'm the incredible hulk.
  6. Senior Member
    jherman08's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,595
    Rep Power
    4621

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by raidermike View Post
    I will maybe one day. But before I do
    I want to know exactly what I'm doing. I'm not going to be some jug head ******* sticking a needle in my ass thinking I'm the incredible hulk.
    Instead you're a jug head beating the **** out of your liver with bottles upon bottles upon bottles upon bottles of prohormones... What type of gains are you making and keeping? What are your stats? What are you trying to achieve?
    Truth
  7. New Member
    raidermike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    33

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jherman08
    Instead you're a jug head beating the **** out of your liver with bottles upon bottles upon bottles upon bottles of prohormones... What type of gains are you making and keeping? What are your stats? What are you trying to achieve?
    Im keeping very moderate gains after a cycle. Im 35 165 5'7 I would like to break the 315 mark on bench. Not just max but rep atleast 3 times. I would like 405 dead lift. I like to keep a strong powerful physique. I want to gain 10lbs of pure muscle. I see your point on the gear. I don't know where or how to start. I can remember one time someone asked me what gear I used. I said" wrist straps for lat pull downs". Lol.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-26-2014, 11:22 PM
  2. halotest cycle
    By jreidsexytime in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-26-2011, 03:57 PM
  3. halotest cycle
    By jreidsexytime in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-23-2011, 04:06 PM
  4. New Halotest Cycle Help
    By platinumpapi in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-24-2010, 12:40 AM
  5. Halotest 25 OTC PCT help needed!!
    By evanhoy in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-13-2009, 11:40 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in