HRT Testicle Question
- 06-04-2012, 10:22 AM
HRT Testicle Question-Opposite Effect
Ok, I have been on HRT for about 5 months now. I am on Test Cyp ever since I have been on it, my testicles has been gradually getting smaller,less firm, and ejaculation volume decreasing (all as expected). I got my blood tests in last month and everything came back good. Lipids, Liver, estrogen, and PSA levels were good. My testosterone was getting better it was 800, up from around 200. Doctor stated I actually could try and raise my dose a little, so we did. I will have blood tests ran in three more months.
So this month on a higher dose of Test Cyp, I have noticed something odd my testicles are actually getting bigger and firmer, ejaculation volume have really increased. My wife also noticed the "boys" are getting back to their normal size. Why would this happened?
- 06-04-2012, 10:47 AM
06-04-2012, 11:31 AM
I noticed that mine are small in the morning and gain size over the course of the day. Never as big as they were, but they don't freak me out like they do in the morning.
Also, you are getting test results back at 800 and going for more?
06-04-2012, 06:24 PM
The scale he uses says 300-1000 is normal. The goal is to get around 950 and stay in the upper end of the high normal range.
06-04-2012, 07:02 PM
Sure, but if you are at 800 the day before an injection, that would likely mean that you are comfortably over 1000 most of the time.
06-04-2012, 08:26 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By WifeSlapTed in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 2Last Post: 12-22-2010, 12:15 AM
- By Enjineer in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 03-23-2010, 08:21 AM
- By vidapreta in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 2Last Post: 05-09-2007, 12:53 AM
- By seraph in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 19Last Post: 04-10-2007, 12:11 PM
- By seraph in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 04-09-2007, 05:55 PM