Ready for the real thing

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Just wanted to update:

I had my bloods done during my last trip home.
    Cholesterol is down 100 points
    TT is 1800+
    FT is 447
    E2 is 19

160mg week of Cyp, 12.5mg of Aromasin with each shot and the rest is good eating, exercise and vitamins.
    I'm starting to feel a change in my body. It feels much denser, my base strength is improving (carried 50pounds of water up 3 flights and hardly breathing hard). Libido is strong, no depression, memory is good, fast reflexes compared to last year and overall I feel so good I get chill bumps at times.

I think my TT is a little high.
    What are the consequences of high TT??
    Should I drop down to 120mg week as originally prescribed?

2. When was that blood drawn in relation to the last time you had an injection? Those are insanely high numbers and unless you injected and then went and tested, look like low-mid level cycle numbers.

3. Hi Ksaj,
    Just read your post about cutting back to 100mg week.
    Seems like sound advice.

I injected Monday morning and the blood was drawn on Tuesday morning. I didn't make the schedule and no one asked me when I had last injected.
    Could be that it was at the peak.

I double checked the sheet with my results
    TT = 1858
    FT = 443.5
    E2 = 13 (high Sensitivity)
    IGF-I = 93 (no range given.. is that good or bad?)

I think Aromasin may have contributed to high FT and low E2.

Could explain my anxiety.
    I'm cutting back to my original 60mg twice weekly.

4. I didn't see that you mentioned high anxiety in your posts, but yeah, it would make complete sense. Seems like something most guys have to find out about on their own when the test levels get that high. I know I did. I would even feel a twinge of it at 125 with my levels peaked at or around 1300. It was completely manageable, but I figured, why should I just manage something when my goal is to feel great. Since lowering to 100, and having been at this level for a little while now, I've really reaped the benefits. Most notably the lack of any anxiety and increased mood.

5. The anxiety is not bad. Just get antsy at times and I don't remember being that way in the past.

I want that "inner glow" feeling back. I felt it for a while then it faded and we upped the dose to 160. At that dose I haven't felt it either. I mean I feel great but I don't have that smile on my face all day that I had.

I'm in africa now so no chance of talking to my doc. I'm going to experiment and drop it down to 120 for a few weeks and may go even lower after that just as an experiment.

6. I was told to do the bloodwork the day before my next shot.

7. I'm going to remember that next time. I was not told anything about what day to test. Just the test nurse kept hounding me to get my blood drawn. All he said was. don't eat for 12 hours. he even forgot to get my Urine test.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Closest thing to the real Trenbolone?
    By kennetha1a in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-06-2010, 12:34 PM
  2. u ready for a real challenge? the gallon challenge
    By justing in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-15-2008, 06:30 PM
  3. Hemogex...the real thing?
    By dieselken77 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 07-25-2008, 04:41 PM
  4. The real thing?