anxiety from TRT?
- 05-26-2012, 06:36 PM
anxiety from TRT?
i am 49 and have been on TRT since sept 2011. i am on bio-identical cream (cs-test) 100 something , half a gram twice a day. had been taking dhea and pregnenolone. i switched the dhea and preg to a patch delivery and after a month or so started to get a lot of anxiety and my heart would race all night long. i got off it and the problem went away. my question is ....what was going on? thanks for any help
- 05-28-2012, 07:10 PM
you need blood labs to see what your body is doing, first thing that comes to mind is higher estrogen levels.
- 05-28-2012, 07:59 PM
Hopefully TheMatrix chimes in. Dude knows his stuff!A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
"The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction" Proverbs 1:7
05-31-2012, 10:19 AM
06-02-2012, 12:54 PM
Just did my blood don't have full results ...they are being mailed. I did have 0 chromium so now I am on 1/2 mg twice a day.
06-13-2012, 12:03 PM
Test was 853. Free t was 25. Is it ok to only use morning application of test on off days I then use the second application right before lifting ( does this work)
06-13-2012, 12:30 PM
The issue is likely E2, as was mentioned... what are the results for Estradiol, and the range?
Similar Forum Threads
- By Whacked in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 6Last Post: 05-27-2010, 06:48 PM
- By David Dunn in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-10-2009, 04:49 PM
- By David Dunn in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-13-2009, 12:58 PM
- By csrulez in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 12-21-2007, 02:17 PM
- By BingeAndPurge in forum SupplementsReplies: 31Last Post: 10-01-2004, 06:29 PM