The perpetual Cycle

TMF LOVE

Awards
Ok, this is a thought i had to eliminate some of the problems of the ups and downs of cycling steroids and keep your test levels elevated year around with no suppression. I know this is my second post but hear this out. Just getting back into the game at 36 years old now and was thinking of going on cycle. And i remembered back to when i was big into it and was not looking forward to the ''let down" after your cycle is over even with proper PCT. So this is my idea. Feel free to tell me your thoughts but remember its just a thought. This doesnt have any certainty.

Day 1-4
50mg of test,10mg Toremifen,natty test boosters- ed
Day 5 and 6
100mg clomid,2nd day- 50mg clomid
Day 7-9
10mg Tormifen- ed
Day10-12
test boosters- ed
And repeat...

TMF LOVE

Awards
Oh, and i didnt really mean that it HAD to be forever but just much much longer. Maybe 6 months on 6 months off. Year on 6 months off.

TMF LOVE

Awards
Nothing? Nobody? I thought I would at least get yelled at. Thoughts???

TMF LOVE

Awards
I have done my homework. Dont worry about that. But thanks. I know Its nothing you will see anywhere as it is an original thought. Mini Cycles, your in and out before the negative feedback starts. Just a thought

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
This is not a cycle. Doses that large of clomid are very likely to cause bad sides. Toremifen wont really do as much as you think and most test boosters are not going to be great anyway.

With clomid and toremifene you need to build up blood levels to an effective dose and sustained levels, it wont be effective a day or two at a time.

Keep doing homework, you got more to learn.

TMF LOVE

Awards
you completely missed the point and made untrue statements. plus the attitude/negativity doesn't help ****.

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
feel free to actually refute any statement you feel is untrue.

toremifene does not have any conclusive evidence that it does raise testosterone significantly, though it is a great serm.

clomid doses at 100mg a day are stupid high and a throwback to the days of less knowledge. all medications have a range that sides outweigh the benefits and 100mg a day is definitely into the range that the sides increase rapidly. guys who have hypogonadism are using clomid effectively at 10-25 mg a every 2 to 3 days.

"natural" test boosters are questionable at best.

what you are proposing has more risks than benefits. if you think that truth is negative then you have a lot of growing up to do, especially at your age.

you would do better to optimize testosterone levels through diet, lifestyle and sleep habits if you ask me rather than turning to questionable products and pharmaceuticals, especially ones as little researched as torem.

TMF LOVE

Awards
also at your size some food might help too.
broke my neck in car accident,broke 4 vertabrae, two slipped discs in my neck and one in lumbar. oh,punctured lung too. Yeah I lost alot of weight. Was at almost 200lbs 5'7'' ripped and then all hell broke loose. Got divorced,lost a damn good job do to outsourcing, and the wreck(flipped truck). Slowly now getting back to the weights. You know what they say about assuming! And why do you act like I dont know anything? From your first post to me you gave attitude. No reason for that man, its not cool. If you really want as im very busy I will break it all down for you.K

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
why dont you just go on TRT? it's a safer way to stay on all year

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
you got a lot to come back from then, and honestly i think that doing it the way you are talking is NOT good. Get yourself back to where you were before all that happened. The trauma from the injuries, the stress from divorce, the loss of a career and going to have a huge impact on your ability to be healthy enough to grow and get stronger.
With all that has happened to you adding a bunch of medications the way you have suggested may very well mask real problems that could have been other wise fixed. I can understand wanting to get back even faster, I spent the past 6 years busting my ass in the gym and thinking i just had terrible genetics, and come to find out I had great testosterone levels for a 90 year old man. I spent over a year reading and asking questions only about trt and some of the stuff I learned finally convinced me to go on trt and i have made more physical changes in 4 months than i made in years. If I had not been convinced it is a physical problem then I would not have pursued this path and would have worked even harder on diet, stress free living, great sleep and making sure that I did not have allergies or other underlying conditions that were harming me. I am willing to bet that if you were to do a serious lab work up you would find a bunch of stuff that is slowing you down, especially with all the stress you have suffered.

TMF LOVE

Awards
you got a lot to come back from then, and honestly i think that doing it the way you are talking is NOT good. Get yourself back to where you were before all that happened. The trauma from the injuries, the stress from divorce, the loss of a career and going to have a huge impact on your ability to be healthy enough to grow and get stronger.
With all that has happened to you adding a bunch of medications the way you have suggested may very well mask real problems that could have been other wise fixed. I can understand wanting to get back even faster, I spent the past 6 years busting my ass in the gym and thinking i just had terrible genetics, and come to find out I had great testosterone levels for a 90 year old man. I spent over a year reading and asking questions only about trt and some of the stuff I learned finally convinced me to go on trt and i have made more physical changes in 4 months than i made in years. If I had not been convinced it is a physical problem then I would not have pursued this path and would have worked even harder on diet, stress free living, great sleep and making sure that I did not have allergies or other underlying conditions that were harming me. I am willing to bet that if you were to do a serious lab work up you would find a bunch of stuff that is slowing you down, especially with all the stress you have suffered.
Well said. FYI I have never tried this type of mini cycle before. Like I said just a thought to avoid shutdown. My test is at 470. Must be too low because I show all signs of low T. I am just weary of being on TRT forever. No cycle, no natural test

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
The 470 is not bad in itself but estrogen or cortisol could be high or low etc. I wish my natural level was that good. with everything else in balance you would never suspect you had mid range levels but without balance you could have symptoms of low test even with levels over 700.

TMF LOVE

Awards
The 470 is not bad in itself but estrogen or cortisol could be high or low etc. I wish my natural level was that good. with everything else in balance you would never suspect you had mid range levels but without balance you could have symptoms of low test even with levels over 700.
Very true. My cortisol levels are too high I know for sure. Estrodiol(sp)level was normal. That was a great point. Thank you. When I go on cycle all of the symptoms of low T go away. Not sure what to do. MY best idea is to go with TRT if i could find the right doc but have no referal so im just shooting in the dark.

TMF LOVE

Awards
feel free to actually refute any statement you feel is untrue.

toremifene does not have any conclusive evidence that it does raise testosterone significantly, though it is a great serm.

clomid doses at 100mg a day are stupid high and a throwback to the days of less knowledge. all medications have a range that sides outweigh the benefits and 100mg a day is definitely into the range that the sides increase rapidly. guys who have hypogonadism are using clomid effectively at 10-25 mg a every 2 to 3 days.

"natural" test boosters are questionable at best.

what you are proposing has more risks than benefits. if you think that truth is negative then you have a lot of growing up to do, especially at your age.

you would do better to optimize testosterone levels through diet, lifestyle and sleep habits if you ask me rather than turning to questionable products and pharmaceuticals, especially ones as little researched as torem.
Dude i think You need to hit the books! Doses of clomid at 100mg is NOT crazy high. I stay under the most recommended for the first week which is 150mg. This stated by William Llewellyn who is fairly conservative. And I AM using torem as a serm. And there is supps that assist in test support. MD last month had a great read on revestrol. Supporting test is what the supps are for not producing high test levels. And yes it is a cycle albeit out of the norm by far. Also about the blood levels; its just like steroids that start doing ther job as soon as its put in the body. Your are talking about when you "feel it". My last 10 week cycle I used clomid for 5 days and my balls puffed up like hard boiled eggs. Like i said its a freakin thought that others could chime in.Well those who can think outside the box that is. Dont ******* tell me to grow up man. You dont know me. Why say that were all here to learn from each other 2 heads are better than one. Your response was out of line and based on nothing. And how the hell would you know it would cause more harm. What are you an endo; not. You are a follower not a leader plain and simple.

TMF LOVE

Awards
What is "pulse" cycling? Pulsing is a method of dosing that is intentionally designed to avoid potential long-term side effects such as HPTA suppression and liver stress. This technique was originally developed in an effort to prevent the usual HPAA suppression experienced during long-term corticosteroid therapy in children. With pulse therapy, it was observed that the serious long-term side effects of chronic oral treatment were often prevented, and the short-term side effects like acne and mineral retention were typically much milder. This can also allow for higher doses to be used since the dosing is less frequent. Starting with this template, if one normally takes a product at 30 mg/day, that equals a total intake of 210 mg/week. While pulsing, one might typically take 40 mg of that same product on work out days only, 3 times per week. That calculates to 120 mg/week total, which is 90 mg less than usual. This provides the needed benefits of the product at arguably the most crucial metabolic times, which are just before and just after a work out. This offers a means of possibly attenuating the endocrine suppression that one might otherwise encounter on a standard cycle. In many cases, a conventional post cycle therapy should not be required after a typical 4 week pulse. However, while pulses of 6-8 weeks are permissible, a conventional post cycle therapy may still be prudent for some individuals. Idiosyncrasy seems to play a big role in regard to tolerance of duration, so general predictions obviously become tricky as duration increases.

Theoretically, if one doses every day in perfectly spaced intervals, one should achieve 100% effects, 100% short-term sides, and 100% long-term sides. If one doses every other day like the pulse protocol, one might better anticipate 60% effects, 75% short-term sides but only about 40% of the long-term sides. This means that if one would have gained 10 pounds on a standard 1 month cycle, one might instead only gain about 6 pounds per month pulsing. Since the time on is roughly only half when pulsing, the total length of the cycle can be doubled to basically 2 months. Using the same calculation, the net result would be a gain of 12 pounds over 2 months, instead of the 10 pound gain expected from the 1 month standard cycle. That means a greater net gain of 2 pounds per cycle, and perhaps a more permanent gain due to the slower rate of acquisition and longer time of reinforcement! For this reason, pulsing can be very economical on the body as well as the wallet, and offer a desirable alternative for conservative veterans just looking to stay in shape, or potential new comers exploring additional safety measures.

There are three common types of pulse:
1) EOD dosing (3-4 times per week)
2) 2 days on / 2 days off
3) 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off (2 wks is the longest viable on time consideration, no longer)

Depending on one's workout schedule, one of these options may offer optimal pulsing efficiency. On average, effective doses may typically be around 1.5x the normal daily dose of a standard cycle, and these doses are taken very close to one other. It's not essential that the last dose be administered before 6 pm, but the earlier the better for reducing suppression potential. Half the total dose can be taken pre work out, and the other half taken post work out. If an odd numbered dose is used, the greater of the 2 doses might best be taken pre work out. However, when pulsing non-methylated or fast acting supplements, the greater dose would instead be best utilized post work out based on half-life considerations. Individuals who are extremely sensitive to shutdown may even prefer to take the entire dose pre work out. When pulsing, dosing at least 3 day per week but not more than 4 day per week should foster optimal results.

There are a few miscellaneous nutrition considerations that would be wise to keep in mind. Having a quality, high carb/calorie post work out meal (or shake) is important to proper recovery, and ingesting sufficient protein especially on the off days doesn't hurt either. A cortisol antagonist like low dose DHEA (25-50 mg) may be helpful for slow healers or hard gainers. Some studies show that cortisol peaks in the morning and again in the mid afternoon, which might therefore be the ideal times for an anti-cort. An herbal or AI based test-boosting supplement used nightly (or at least on one's off nights) might prove very effective as additional insurance to discourage the possibility of suppression. SERMs with long half-lives probably require extra consideration and caution. One may observe that testicular volume and/or testosterone levels reset slightly above previous baseline at the end of 2 consecutive off days, or at the end of the cycle itself. This phenomenon is called 'bounce' back. This seemingly paradoxical bounce appears to reflect the body's short-term homeostasis effort, and acts somewhat like a built-in pct with this method. It's also good to remember that the smaller number of dose exposures likely means faster liver clearance of your supplement. Liver ancillaries (like healthy oils and anti-oxidants) are not contraindicated, but Milk Thistle in high doses could act counter productive to gains. Therefore, if you elect to use liver protectants, reserving them for off days only might be good middle ground. As always, I suggest that one only consider using legal, commercially available nutritional supplements, and always consult a physician prior to use of any supplement. Cycle safe! (This was wrote by Dr.D)

Example of a 3x/wk pulse M,W,F:

Week-Dose(mg)
1 (10,20,30)
2 30
3 30-40
4 30-40
5 30-50
6 30-50
7 30-60
8 30-60

You see there! Im not the only one with this thought. It's only logical. My first idea on this subject is much different than his but same concept. And i must admit he has the safer plan. Does it work? Well thats why we joined this forum to expand our knowledge and share with others not to bash and belittle people. YOU my friend have a lot of growing up to do! If I was you id be embarrassed. But still wish the best for you as I am a mature adult.

Last edited:

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
apparently you do not pay attention to current research at all.
doses of clomid at 12.5mg every other day are extremely effective at raising testosterone without any side effects. doses of 100 mg are into the range that is KNOWN to cause side effects such as visual tracers and emotional behavior due to the fact that clomid has estrogenic effects in doses that large.

As far as embarrassed i am not embarrassed to actually tell someone that throwing a bunch of crap into their system and hoping for the best is putting themselves at risk (now if I walked around spouting bro science I would be embarrassed). Testosterone "boosters" are a joke, they are not proven to work, and even the ones with a study or two behind them seem to not be effective on everyone, and cost a lot. You can base your assumptions on old school roid head bro science or you can look at what people are doing now, people who actually track their results with frequent blood labs and direction from medical scientists and doctors.

If you are dead set on being a medical experiment at least use some of the brain that you have. Apply some scientific method, control, and common sense to the situation.

For example stop use of anything hormonal for 4-8 weeks, and assess yourself, both with lab work and with how you feel.

Then add ONE substance at a low dose and go back for labs 4-6 weeks later to assess your bodies response, also assess how you feel. Then increase that dose of that ONE substance. Go back for labs in 4-6 weeks and again assess how you feel. Repeat this until you get side effects and then assess side effects versus labs and feeling. Once you reach the balance point back the dose of that one substance off slightly and record that. Stop the ONE substance, and wait 4 weeks. Then repeat the process with your second substance. Keep repeating with all the test boosters and more until you know how your body reacts to each one and in what doses. Then start the process with 2 substances in your "dosing" schedule and learn what works for you.

btw if you think pulsing is so effective then why is it NOT commonly used in the medical world? pulsing just reduces the effective blood plasma level of the medication/drug and is going to be similar to taking a smaller dose. Pulsing will give you a higher peak with lower troughs, while a smaller dose will give you lower peaks and troughs but both will have a similar average level with the end result of less sides and less effect.

TMF LOVE

Awards
Im not taking anything right now! IT WAS JUST A THOUGHT GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SCULL. Did you read Dr.d. idea at all. Its people like that and myself that have created new things. They are well read on a subject and can think outside the box to find better ways of doing things. If it wasnt for people like that we wouldnt have jack ****. I have never had a single side effect with clomid. now i will say this I have been out of the game for some time because of a lot of bad luck and was not lifting or reading/learning new things. But i stand true with my statement which was why bash somebody instead of helping??? You have an attitude and that is immature. You need to get off your high horse and get some decency. We will just have to agree to disagree. Bye

TMF LOVE

Awards
apparently you do not pay attention to current research at all.
doses of clomid at 12.5mg every other day are extremely effective at raising testosterone without any side effects. doses of 100 mg are into the range that is KNOWN to cause side effects such as visual tracers and emotional behavior due to the fact that clomid has estrogenic effects in doses that large.

As far as embarrassed i am not embarrassed to actually tell someone that throwing a bunch of crap into their system and hoping for the best is putting themselves at risk (now if I walked around spouting bro science I would be embarrassed). Testosterone "boosters" are a joke, they are not proven to work, and even the ones with a study or two behind them seem to not be effective on everyone, and cost a lot. You can base your assumptions on old school roid head bro science or you can look at what people are doing now, people who actually track their results with frequent blood labs and direction from medical scientists and doctors.

If you are dead set on being a medical experiment at least use some of the brain that you have. Apply some scientific method, control, and common sense to the situation.

For example stop use of anything hormonal for 4-8 weeks, and assess yourself, both with lab work and with how you feel.

Then add ONE substance at a low dose and go back for labs 4-6 weeks later to assess your bodies response, also assess how you feel. Then increase that dose of that ONE substance. Go back for labs in 4-6 weeks and again assess how you feel. Repeat this until you get side effects and then assess side effects versus labs and feeling. Once you reach the balance point back the dose of that one substance off slightly and record that. Stop the ONE substance, and wait 4 weeks. Then repeat the process with your second substance. Keep repeating with all the test boosters and more until you know how your body reacts to each one and in what doses. Then start the process with 2 substances in your "dosing" schedule and learn what works for you.

btw if you think pulsing is so effective then why is it NOT commonly used in the medical world? pulsing just reduces the effective blood plasma level of the medication/drug and is going to be similar to taking a smaller dose. Pulsing will give you a higher peak with lower troughs, while a smaller dose will give you lower peaks and troughs but both will have a similar average level with the end result of less sides and less effect.
Wheres a mod when you need one. This guy is bad mouthing me and saying i only have half a brain. How much **** can he talk before some one steps in. if thats how this forum is run then i dont want any part. Where here to help each other not to put people down.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
I dont see any bad mouthing... you asked a serious question and he is posing a serious rebuttal. The lack of maturity is not on his end.

LITERaCOLA

Awards
^ completely agree.
This isn't a anti-bullying forum even though it seems to be a popular subject now days. If someone disagrees with you on this forum they tell you. It is regulated in a sense of they ***** the curse words. Theres your regulation. Otherwise man up and take it with a grain of salt.

TMF LOVE

Awards
I dont see any bad mouthing... you asked a serious question and he is posing a serious rebuttal. The lack of maturity is not on his end.
He said i had half a brain after saying plenty other ****. Yeah it pissed me off. Read it all and tell me it wouldnt piss you off. He didnt just disagree he was putting me down. His maturity should be of question. Obviously you didnt read all of it any sane person would agree.

TMF LOVE

Awards
^ completely agree.
This isn't a anti-bullying forum even though it seems to be a popular subject now days. If someone disagrees with you on this forum they tell you. It is regulated in a sense of they ***** the curse words. Theres your regulation. Otherwise man up and take it with a grain of salt.
Dont tell me to man up punk

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
brb 145lbs and e-thugging! OH NO!

serious brah ... chill... you asked, he answered, so he was a little tough on you... pull up the panties and take it for its worth. If your feelings are getting hurt this easy maybe lay off the estrogen shakes...

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
ignorant retards!!!!!!!!

hmmmmm.....
you claim i have insulted you yet I see nothing in any of my posts that is derogatory, sure it is blunt at times, but that is how I am. If you can only resort to name calling and screaming that you have been victimized you are going to have a hard time on the internet. Personally I think what you are trying to do, especially considering the VERY pertinent personal and medical history, I think its very dangerous and more likely to cause harm than good. it is one thing to experiment on yourself based on theories when you are at 100%, but when you are not its just a lot of big chances. That's why I even suggested a controlled approach to see how YOU respond to the things you want to try. Honestly with the total testosterone levels you have the problem/s that you are trying to address will most likely not see significant improvement without addressing everything else first.

You do not have to like what I say, and you can choose to refute and argue and learn, which is fine, or you can cry fowl because I do not agree with you. Its your call, and I think your response says more than anything I could ever say.

13bret

13bret

Awards
hmmmmm.....
you claim i have insulted you yet I see nothing in any of my posts that is derogatory, sure it is blunt at times, but that is how I am. If you can only resort to name calling and screaming that you have been victimized you are going to have a hard time on the internet. Personally I think what you are trying to do, especially considering the VERY pertinent personal and medical history, I think its very dangerous and more likely to cause harm than good. it is one thing to experiment on yourself based on theories when you are at 100%, but when you are not its just a lot of big chances. That's why I even suggested a controlled approach to see how YOU respond to the things you want to try. Honestly with the total testosterone levels you have the problem/s that you are trying to address will most likely not see significant improvement without addressing everything else first.

You do not have to like what I say, and you can choose to refute and argue and learn, which is fine, or you can cry fowl because I do not agree with you. Its your call, and I think your response says more than anything I could ever say.
You're giving good advice, this dude just thinks he's some gifted mind who is innovating with modern science. He's not, but he can't handle the truth so maybe he should go back to the fairytale he poofed from

TMF LOVE

Awards
You're giving good advice, this dude just thinks he's some gifted mind who is innovating with modern science. He's not, but he can't handle the truth so maybe he should go back to the fairytale he poofed from
You guys dont make any since. FUBAR. I aint sweatin yalls bs. But i did end up learning something after all. If your dealing with someone who is all negative then dont respond to it. Move on.

vassille

Awards
Ok, this is a thought i had to eliminate some of the problems of the ups and downs of cycling steroids and keep your test levels elevated year around with no suppression. I know this is my second post but hear this out. Just getting back into the game at 36 years old now and was thinking of going on cycle. And i remembered back to when i was big into it and was not looking forward to the ''let down" after your cycle is over even with proper PCT. So this is my idea. Feel free to tell me your thoughts but remember its just a thought. This doesnt have any certainty.

Day 1-4
50mg of test,10mg Toremifen,natty test boosters- ed
Day 5 and 6
100mg clomid,2nd day- 50mg clomid
Day 7-9
10mg Tormifen- ed
Day10-12
test boosters- ed
And repeat...
What you proposing is sort of HRT.
Toremifen,clomid,are accomplishing the same thing just different medications and use different pathways to increase your testosterone levels compared to using exagenous test.
From experience if you use low doses of test the shut down will take a long time to occur because by taking 50mg even 2x a week you keep your test levels within what our bodies deem normal so it sees no reason to shut it down completely. Eventually you will get shut down but it will take a long time prob months.
Torem and clomid will shut you down very quickly within weeks because you by passing the LH from pituitary to your nads by using clomid and torem. Once the pituitary sees that the game is over.
You better off to low dose of test if anything

If using clomid,HCG,nolva, torem was a better choice to cycle and HRT everyone would be doing it but it's not. It creates more problems for your body than just using plain test.

TMF LOVE

Awards
What you proposing is sort of HRT.
Toremifen,clomid,are accomplishing the same thing just different medications and use different pathways to increase your testosterone levels compared to using exagenous test.
From experience if you use low doses of test the shut down will take a long time to occur because by taking 50mg even 2x a week you keep your test levels within what our bodies deem normal so it sees no reason to shut it down completely. Eventually you will get shut down but it will take a long time prob months.
Torem and clomid will shut you down very quickly within weeks because you by passing the LH from pituitary to your nads by using clomid and torem. Once the pituitary sees that the game is over.
You better off to low dose of test if anything

If using clomid,HCG,nolva, torem was a better choice to cycle and HRT everyone would be doing it but it's not. It creates more problems for your body than just using plain test.
Now that a fair statement with NO INSULTS. Thank you. v4lu3s, 13Bret, and Stangbanger pay attention- thats a man acting his age you guys could learn alot from this thread. As i have stated I just thought it would be something cool to discuss and change it to where it might work. I know in Europe they do a lot of short cycles about two to four week cycles. So it got me thinking. No reason to flame a person. Doest help ****

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
No one flamed anyone. But you do tend to act like a hysterical woman at times, especially when confronted with logic. For some reason you like to respond with screaming and crying rather than factual peer reviewed science discussion. Maybe you should get your estrogen checked.

TMF LOVE

Awards
dude u take so wrong. just leave it be. You remind of my ex wife. You can't fix stupid

pisces.style

pisces.style

Awards
dude u take so wrong. just leave it be. You remind of my ex wife. You can't fix stupid
Dude, don't listen to these guys. I support you 100%, you should totally do it. You sound like a very intelligent guy who has done extensive research and discovered a truly unique way to body build. Why do what everyone's been doing all along? All that documentation and wisdom is stupid, no one here knows what they're talking about.

You're a true pioneer and visionary and I sincerely hope you follow through with your original plan. I have no doubt you will be very impressed with yourself and your brilliant idea. And when that day comes, you can come back to this thread and tell us how it went.

Wattayasay big boy, are you going to lift up that skirt, grab your balls, and prove us all wrong or just sit there and whine about how someone with a brain is like the girl that got away?

:)