The perpetual Cycle

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. brb 145lbs and e-thugging! OH NO!

    serious brah ... chill... you asked, he answered, so he was a little tough on you... pull up the panties and take it for its worth. If your feelings are getting hurt this easy maybe lay off the estrogen shakes...
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html


  2. ignorant retards!!!!!!!!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by TMF LOVE View Post
    ignorant retards!!!!!!!!

    hmmmmm.....
    you claim i have insulted you yet I see nothing in any of my posts that is derogatory, sure it is blunt at times, but that is how I am. If you can only resort to name calling and screaming that you have been victimized you are going to have a hard time on the internet. Personally I think what you are trying to do, especially considering the VERY pertinent personal and medical history, I think its very dangerous and more likely to cause harm than good. it is one thing to experiment on yourself based on theories when you are at 100%, but when you are not its just a lot of big chances. That's why I even suggested a controlled approach to see how YOU respond to the things you want to try. Honestly with the total testosterone levels you have the problem/s that you are trying to address will most likely not see significant improvement without addressing everything else first.

    You do not have to like what I say, and you can choose to refute and argue and learn, which is fine, or you can cry fowl because I do not agree with you. Its your call, and I think your response says more than anything I could ever say.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by v4lu3s

    hmmmmm.....
    you claim i have insulted you yet I see nothing in any of my posts that is derogatory, sure it is blunt at times, but that is how I am. If you can only resort to name calling and screaming that you have been victimized you are going to have a hard time on the internet. Personally I think what you are trying to do, especially considering the VERY pertinent personal and medical history, I think its very dangerous and more likely to cause harm than good. it is one thing to experiment on yourself based on theories when you are at 100%, but when you are not its just a lot of big chances. That's why I even suggested a controlled approach to see how YOU respond to the things you want to try. Honestly with the total testosterone levels you have the problem/s that you are trying to address will most likely not see significant improvement without addressing everything else first.

    You do not have to like what I say, and you can choose to refute and argue and learn, which is fine, or you can cry fowl because I do not agree with you. Its your call, and I think your response says more than anything I could ever say.
    You're giving good advice, this dude just thinks he's some gifted mind who is innovating with modern science. He's not, but he can't handle the truth so maybe he should go back to the fairytale he poofed from

  5. Quote Originally Posted by 13bret View Post
    You're giving good advice, this dude just thinks he's some gifted mind who is innovating with modern science. He's not, but he can't handle the truth so maybe he should go back to the fairytale he poofed from
    You guys dont make any since. FUBAR. I aint sweatin yalls bs. But i did end up learning something after all. If your dealing with someone who is all negative then dont respond to it. Move on.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by TMF LOVE View Post
    Ok, this is a thought i had to eliminate some of the problems of the ups and downs of cycling steroids and keep your test levels elevated year around with no suppression. I know this is my second post but hear this out. Just getting back into the game at 36 years old now and was thinking of going on cycle. And i remembered back to when i was big into it and was not looking forward to the ''let down" after your cycle is over even with proper PCT. So this is my idea. Feel free to tell me your thoughts but remember its just a thought. This doesnt have any certainty.

    Day 1-4
    50mg of test,10mg Toremifen,natty test boosters- ed
    Day 5 and 6
    100mg clomid,2nd day- 50mg clomid
    Day 7-9
    10mg Tormifen- ed
    Day10-12
    test boosters- ed
    And repeat...
    What you proposing is sort of HRT.
    Toremifen,clomid,are accomplishing the same thing just different medications and use different pathways to increase your testosterone levels compared to using exagenous test.
    From experience if you use low doses of test the shut down will take a long time to occur because by taking 50mg even 2x a week you keep your test levels within what our bodies deem normal so it sees no reason to shut it down completely. Eventually you will get shut down but it will take a long time prob months.
    Torem and clomid will shut you down very quickly within weeks because you by passing the LH from pituitary to your nads by using clomid and torem. Once the pituitary sees that the game is over.
    You better off to low dose of test if anything

    If using clomid,HCG,nolva, torem was a better choice to cycle and HRT everyone would be doing it but it's not. It creates more problems for your body than just using plain test.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by vassille View Post
    What you proposing is sort of HRT.
    Toremifen,clomid,are accomplishing the same thing just different medications and use different pathways to increase your testosterone levels compared to using exagenous test.
    From experience if you use low doses of test the shut down will take a long time to occur because by taking 50mg even 2x a week you keep your test levels within what our bodies deem normal so it sees no reason to shut it down completely. Eventually you will get shut down but it will take a long time prob months.
    Torem and clomid will shut you down very quickly within weeks because you by passing the LH from pituitary to your nads by using clomid and torem. Once the pituitary sees that the game is over.
    You better off to low dose of test if anything

    If using clomid,HCG,nolva, torem was a better choice to cycle and HRT everyone would be doing it but it's not. It creates more problems for your body than just using plain test.
    Now that a fair statement with NO INSULTS. Thank you. v4lu3s, 13Bret, and Stangbanger pay attention- thats a man acting his age you guys could learn alot from this thread. As i have stated I just thought it would be something cool to discuss and change it to where it might work. I know in Europe they do a lot of short cycles about two to four week cycles. So it got me thinking. No reason to flame a person. Doest help ****

  8. No one flamed anyone. But you do tend to act like a hysterical woman at times, especially when confronted with logic. For some reason you like to respond with screaming and crying rather than factual peer reviewed science discussion. Maybe you should get your estrogen checked.

  9. dude u take so wrong. just leave it be. You remind of my ex wife. You can't fix stupid

  10. Quote Originally Posted by TMF LOVE View Post
    dude u take so wrong. just leave it be. You remind of my ex wife. You can't fix stupid
    Dude, don't listen to these guys. I support you 100%, you should totally do it. You sound like a very intelligent guy who has done extensive research and discovered a truly unique way to body build. Why do what everyone's been doing all along? All that documentation and wisdom is stupid, no one here knows what they're talking about.

    You're a true pioneer and visionary and I sincerely hope you follow through with your original plan. I have no doubt you will be very impressed with yourself and your brilliant idea. And when that day comes, you can come back to this thread and tell us how it went.

    Wattayasay big boy, are you going to lift up that skirt, grab your balls, and prove us all wrong or just sit there and whine about how someone with a brain is like the girl that got away?


  11. Quote Originally Posted by v4lu3s View Post
    Keep reading before you harm yourself.
    What he said
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-16-2012, 04:39 PM
  2. The perpetual cycle?
    By dialtone in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-12-2012, 01:21 PM
  3. Oh the perpetual world of double standards....
    By EasyEJL in forum Politics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-21-2010, 03:58 PM
  4. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 07:04 AM
Log in
Log in