Endurance Stack/Cycle:

SeniorXJ

Awards
(Yes i researched & found good info, but i wanna hear opinions & advise from u guys).

-Ok so i think i got it mostly nailed down, BUT figured id pass it thru u guys & see what comes up for advice & all. The cycle has 3 things in mind, first & most important is cardio output & increasing endurance. Second is strength gains without gaining size & actually loosing 20 more pounds taking me to 230lbs. Third is to run lower dosed compunds keeping sides to a minimum as my 35yr old ass needs to keep his health in check.

-With that said, the cycle is, Turinabol for 40 days at 50mgs ED, then EQ at 300mgs weekly, & last is Test-E at 400mgs weekly.

-Now for some obviouse facts, cant run winny as it dries out my joints & gives me unbearable lower back pumps. Deca & d-bols are out due to the bloat & weight gain. Test-Prop is out due to the EOD injects & walking into my BJJ class limpimg from my prop shot isnt ideal. HGH is beyond my budget but if i had the coin, id run some Anavar in the future.

-Last is me, im 35 yrs old with a long record as the gym rat, i boxed for a few years, then i switched to MMA & trained for competition in BJJ & Muay Thai. However, this was years ago & wanna get back my cardio & back into MMA since my 6yr old Son has just joined up. Im 6' even, 250lbs & have already dropped 15 lbs from dieting alone. As i prepare to go back to my old stomping grounds in Jiu Jitsu & Muay Thai, they require an imence amount of cardio & conditioning & im not quite the beast i used to be dealifting in the high 600's & benching in the 500's. Ofcourse, being a big muscle head only works against u as the heart & lungs have to work double time to feed ur 250 pound ass. This is why those 155 pounders are so quick & have such high cardio levels!!

-Sorry for the long thread as i just wanted to cover my bases & then see what u guys have for advice within a budjet!!!

Oh & P.S= ill be taking a the essential vitamins & supplements to go with this.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Look up CDMMA and CTDeuce or
millennium1.
All MST reps and they produce hands down the best endurance based goods

SeniorXJ

Awards
Look up CDMMA and CTDeuce or
millennium1.
All MST reps and they produce hands down the best endurance based goods
These are supps & this is an "AAS thread" & while im not opposed to running supps during a cycle, im already on Agmatine, Beta-Alanine, COP, & No-Xplode for pre=workout days. Thats plenty for me as adding anything else & id have to sell a kidney to afford all of this!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ever thought about using things like GW501516, MK2866, Albuterol, or just some Ephedra? Those things dosed moderately can greatly increase endurance by enhancing oxygen intake by skeletal muscle. GW has fat burning effects, as well as Albuterol. MK2866 is more anabolic so it will have more muscle building properties (Diet will decide fat loss/muscle gain). These are all R.C. or, in the case of Ephedra, if you live in America can be bought at a pharmacy.

SeniorXJ

Awards
Ever thought about using things like GW501516, MK2866, Albuterol, or just some Ephedra? Those things dosed moderately can greatly increase endurance by enhancing oxygen intake by skeletal muscle. GW has fat burning effects, as well as Albuterol. MK2866 is more anabolic so it will have more muscle building properties (Diet will decide fat loss/muscle gain). These are all R.C. or, in the case of Ephedra, if you live in America can be bought at a pharmacy.
I have liquid albuterol here & it doesnt do much for me. Ephedra i can eat like candy but it doesnt come close to a roid such as Turanibol, plus i dont wanna overload my liver. Im already taking Alpha-T2 & OxyElite Pro so i get a good buzz of of those 2 as it is. Ur GW501516 sounds like a weight loss drug that a doc would have to prescribe & i know my doc wont. I got a source for Ephedra so i may just order up some of those since they are on the cheap side.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have liquid albuterol here & it doesnt do much for me. Ephedra i can eat like candy but it doesnt come close to a roid such as Turanibol, plus i dont wanna overload my liver. Im already taking Alpha-T2 & OxyElite Pro so i get a good buzz of of those 2 as it is. Ur GW501516 sounds like a weight loss drug that a doc would have to prescribe & i know my doc wont. I got a source for Ephedra so i may just order up some of those since they are on the cheap side.
Ephedra won't see much in the form of energy w/o sufficient caffeine (200mg per 20-25mg of ephedra). Alberterol has a very short half life and needs to be taken multiple times per day in 4-8mg doses. Turanibol (or the PH Hdrol) Is different as it is more of a muscle builder. Only thing is that BP will be elevated via blood thickening versus stimulatory effects of beta 2 agonists such as Albuterol and ephedra.

GW501516 is a research chem (Mistakenly labeled as a SARM) that is a PPAr receptor agonist. MK2866 is a SARM.
Turanibol is a nice compound though. I like it.

SeniorXJ

Awards
Ephedra won't see much in the form of energy w/o sufficient caffeine (200mg per 20-25mg of ephedra). Alberterol has a very short half life and needs to be taken multiple times per day in 4-8mg doses. Turanibol (or the PH Hdrol) Is different as it is more of a muscle builder. Only thing is that BP will be elevated via blood thickening versus stimulatory effects of beta 2 agonists such as Albuterol and ephedra.

GW501516 is a research chem (Mistakenly labeled as a SARM) that is a PPAr receptor agonist. MK2866 is a SARM.
Turanibol is a nice compound though. I like it.
Didnt think i had to take the albuterol that much as i only took single doses, so thats good to know especially since i still have half a vial left. With reguard to ephedra, i take caffine everyday whether its from the "get up & go stack" or straight caffine pills, i love the stuff!! Turinabol is more of the endurance compound, (go look at its profile as it was made famouse during the 150's & 60's olympics), & less of the muscle builder. U may be gettin it mixed up with Anavar which is a strenghening compound without weight gain. I also have not read anywhere that t-bols raise ur blood pressure cause thats somethin to take note of since im on bp medication!! (i'll have to read more into it to find out i guess).

Stangdjc

Ephedra, going old school. An older bodybuilder buddy of mine swore by ephedra and aspirin before working out.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Deer

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 6
Abe Lincoln Supplements 4
Anabolics 27
Cycle Logs 6
Cycle Logs 23