Alternative to HCG

GO_OUTSIDE!

GO_OUTSIDE!

Awards
I am 42 6' 185lbs been working out on and off since I was a teenager and have kept a muscular physique through hard work and supplements. My dr wont even consider TRT, saying he can tell Im not low test by looking at me.

I have recently gained access to some UG Test C and have begone my own TRT at .4cc 2x/week. The vial says 250mg/ml so I believe I am at 200mg/week if the lab isnt bunk.

I am worried about testicular shrinkage and want to use HCG but it is not currently available. Is there an alternative?
I have seen the advertising for sustain, does it work? Is there a peptide or research chem?

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
so do you even know what your baseline testosterone levels are?

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
so do you even know what your baseline testosterone levels are?
Yeah, it's easy to get tested for both baseline testosterone (total test) and free test levels. Any doc should do that for you, and if not, it's not too expensive to get them done on your own. Without tests you don't know where you started from and you won't know how you react to the injectable testosterone. Some people boost their test levels much faster than others. My brother got his testosterone levels to 1150 -1200 with less than 1/4 of the usual test cyp for most to reach that level.

In long run terms, much more is not necessarily better. If you are going to stay on testosterone long-term and not just cycle it, then it's better not to shoot for the moon. You could for instance stay below say the 1500 level and would be less likely to have future problems. But you have to actually know where you are at as people respond individually.

The alternative, obviously, is to cycle it, but you should still know where you are at all the time.

Tocotrienols along with extra virgin coconut oil, zinc, magnesium, and selenimium will naturally have some of the positive efects of an HCG. Toco 8 by Primordial Performance was created to be a natural HCG used on cycle. A good quality Fadogia or Shilajit extract at effective levels would help too. But I suppose you are only looking for easy answers, as in what drug can I buy to solve all my problems in one package.

texastea

Awards
I agree with the others that you should get your baseline levels tested. Also, starting a TRT program at 100 mg per week is a bit more standard will allow you to determine how your body reacts to the testosterone, including the effect on estradiol levels. After repeating the tests in 6 weeks or so, you can up your dosage slowly based on symptoms and continued testing until you reach effective levels/symptomatic goals.

GO_OUTSIDE!

GO_OUTSIDE!

Awards
Good advice, I should have had my test checked privately.
I had my levels checked a few years ago and they were borderline. Since then I have just been going on how I feel, and in my defense, I am more concerned with that than a lab result. But, I could see where it might be helpful to know my numbers.
And yes, as Tuberman suggests, I am looking for a magic pill that will solve all my problems, who isn't? In the meantime ill stick with what's available that can help me make my life better.
Ill get started on getting my levels checked next.

goldwinger63

Awards
Why do you say HCG is not currently available? You are right about testicular shrinkage. I have been on a protocol of TRT for 8 months now. 130mg testosterone weekly along with 250 units HCG twice a week and an estrogen blocker. All this was through a clinic but they got a bit greedy so I have elected to do this myself. I went to an endocrinologist and he has given me the proper prescriptions. But so far I am having trouble finding a pharmacy that can fill my HCG scrip. It is interesting how unaware some places are about the HCG. Anyway my point is it is available SOMEWHERE. I see it all over the internet but would much rather find it locally myself. It is a good protocol to use with TRT. I did experience some shrinkage and it did help to bring me back to normal size. Good luck finding it, I believe all you really need is the proper medical provider.

texastea

Awards
I had my levels checked a few years ago and they were borderline. Since then I have just been going on how I feel, and in my defense, I am more concerned with that than a lab result. But, I could see where it might be helpful to know my numbers.
And yes, as Tuberman suggests, I am looking for a magic pill that will solve all my problems, who isn't? In the meantime ill stick with what's available that can help me make my life better.
I understand your position regarding improving your quality of life and if the tests you got done a few years ago are complete, you have your baseline levels so that may be a non-issue. Give your routine a go and test again in 6 weeks or so to see where you are at that point. As for HCG, have you tried ordering online?

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
I figure you'll find your HCG somewhere, but tocotrienols would be a great natural add-on to keep your "boys" healthy. When you have the time go out and read Primordial Performance's info on Toco-8 as a support supplement for staying healthy.

How you feel is a good way to keep track of where you are at too, and possibly more important than tests, but in the case of external testosterone, it's important to have the tests as well as the feel to understand where you are at currently.

grappler22

grappler22

Awards
Yeah, it's easy to get tested for both baseline testosterone (total test) and free test levels. Any doc should do that for you, and if not, it's not too expensive to get them done on your own. Without tests you don't know where you started from and you won't know how you react to the injectable testosterone. Some people boost their test levels much faster than others. My brother got his testosterone levels to 1150 -1200 with less than 1/4 of the usual test cyp for most to reach that level.

In long run terms, much more is not necessarily better. If you are going to stay on testosterone long-term and not just cycle it, then it's better not to shoot for the moon. You could for instance stay below say the 1500 level and would be less likely to have future problems. But you have to actually know where you are at as people respond individually.

The alternative, obviously, is to cycle it, but you should still know where you are at all the time.

Tocotrienols along with extra virgin coconut oil, zinc, magnesium, and selenimium will naturally have some of the positive efects of an HCG. Toco 8 by Primordial Performance was created to be a natural HCG used on cycle. A good quality Fadogia or Shilajit extract at effective levels would help too. But I suppose you are only looking for easy answers, as in what drug can I buy to solve all my problems in one package.
Great info. ^^^^

GO_OUTSIDE!

GO_OUTSIDE!

Awards
I understand your position regarding improving your quality of life and if the tests you got done a few years ago are complete, you have your baseline levels so that may be a non-issue. Give your routine a go and test again in 6 weeks or so to see where you are at that point. As for HCG, have you tried ordering online?
I get my research chems online, but the other stuff worries me, im still working on a reputable source.
I still havent gotten my current test levels checked, im giving 45 hrs to my job and 12hrs to an internship at a gym every week. Just cant find the time. If i havent felt the test kick in yet am i still early enough?

texastea

Awards
I get my research chems online, but the other stuff worries me, im still working on a reputable source.
I still havent gotten my current test levels checked, im giving 45 hrs to my job and 12hrs to an internship at a gym every week. Just cant find the time. If i havent felt the test kick in yet am i still early enough?
I would let the idea of getting base levels go for now and just concentrate on on getting your dosage dialed in so that you feel better. If you're not feeling better in 6 or 8 weeks, get tested to see how you are responding.

TMF LOVE

Awards
How do you find a doctor that is ''in the know''. I dont want to go to rejuvenation clinic $$$. My doc in the past scoff at the idea.( wrong place to ask maybe, im new:veryhappy:)

Last edited:

texastea

Awards
As for you original question regarding alternatives to HCG, there is talk that D-Aspartic Acid (DAA) increases LH which stimulates the testicles to produce. Not sure if it works during TRT related shutdown, though. Might be worth a try. There is an ad on this very page from a sponsor.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Might want to try eternityhealthmd online. You need to send them copies of your tests, but once they have that, chances are that they will approve you to order anything online. They have everything, including HCG.

GO_OUTSIDE!

GO_OUTSIDE!

Awards
Found a spot "I hope" for HCG.
Also once things stabilized and I was feeling good again I got my blood work done just to see what to shoot for next time, Test is off the chart but everything else is good!
Thanks for the advice!

texastea

Awards
"Feeling good again" are the key words in your comment. Glad to hear it. Now that you know what works for you, it's time to protect the balls. Hope that source works out for you.

txheadshaver

txheadshaver

Awards
I've been on TRT CYP for 9 months. Great results - love it and i've posted the same on other threads in this forum. Went to Dr. for check up last week and results came back good. When I started, total free test was 245. Now they came in normal at 750. Great! He's keeping me on 1cc of 200MG Cyp once a week and i have aramidex estrogen blocker I take 1mg a week to keep gyno nipple knots from forming. My only issue is my nuts shrinking. I've asked dr two times now for HCG prescription and he will not give me a prescription stating FDA blah, blah, blah. In desperation I have purchased DDA. I've experienced all that others have posted about DDA - good / better workouts, sex drive through the roof. I DID NOT experience any change in my nuts. They are still small. I used to have walnut size nuts and they are now the size of an large marble or maybe a gumball. They are soft too. I feel like they get smaller every week .... and eventually will just go away. TRT is great - amazing life changes - but I just hate the impact on my nuts - and I want them back. I can't get a script for HCG - maybe see another doc. What kind of Doc do I see? DDA isn't bringing them back. And.... I want my load back too - I get maybe 1-2 good squirts at the magic moment - feels good but I used to shot really big loads.... guess when your big nuts shrink then you can only expect your loads to reduce too.

texastea

Awards
Not sure if this site allows posting of outside web site names, but do the letters "ADC" point you in the right direction? If not, PM me.

EDIT: Never mind. I just looked and it appears that ADC is no longer stocking HCG.

GO_OUTSIDE!

GO_OUTSIDE!

Awards
Check you tube, People list many sources there. And from the number of videos it appears to be very popular with dieters.