Looking for some input

J

josh1012

Awards
So Im a gym rat .. was out the constant game for the past 5 years .. with a 6 month on 6 month off attitude .. I decided recently that I want to become the built bastard i always tried to be and so far its going good. So now in my previous life I have used some gear cycles with fantastic results I essentially went from 170lbs in the beginning to current weight of 222lbs right now my BF% is 25 and falling. So I am considering doing a couple of cycles starting this spring and finishing come fall. I currently have Test Ethante, Prop , Novatest, and working on some Equi I am considering a Equi, and Ethanate Stack with Novatest.

So My question is has anyone had any experience with Novatest XL the original 6-oxo and if so would you use it during a cycle or post cycle. Any thoughts or comments are welcomed .. if your looking to Flame .. look elsewhere not interested in Trolls, and Joe Full of themselves either. Speak from experience and not from your ass ... thanks for looking

C

cartoon

Awards
with the gear you have or plan on using why would you waiste time with otc pct items. With test libido won't be an issue. Not sure if the if ai effects would work for that wet of a cycle you most likely need low dose letro on cycle

J

josh1012

Awards
So something like a Tamoxifen or Letro is what you think would be best ... good stuff thanks for input

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
So I am considering doing a couple of cycles starting this spring and finishing come fall. I currently have Test Ethante, Prop , Novatest, and working on some Equi I am considering a Equi, and Ethanate Stack with Novatest. So My question is has anyone had any experience with Novatest XL the original 6-oxo and if so would you use it during a cycle or post cycle.
You don't say how much you plan to use, just some gear. Your test enanthate is how many mgs per mil? And how much do you plan on using? How long? And Equip, the same question? Enanthate is just the ester blend, so you don't stack enanthate, but rather the test. If you plan on doing let's say 500mgs of test e per week and 400mgs of equip per week, then you need HCG, an AI (I recommend Aromasin) and have your PCT gear all on hand before starting. You say you've ran some gear, but don't say what. Was it AAS or OTC stuff? Why did you decide to add Boldenone, because you just happen to have it?

J

josh1012

Awards
Detroit,
Thanks for input at this point I can not get any reliable Equi ... online sources want too much in shipping the Test E is 250mg I believe I'll double check .... so I'm looking at 500mg a week with that not sure if I should just run that solo with an AI ... I did get a hold of some Letro though ... as far as PCT I pretty much have Clomid and some Novladex on hand and the OTC Novatest XL as well

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
no offense bro but id drop some bf before cycling

J

josh1012

Awards
None taken!!!!!..... believe me I agree with you ... I'm figuring the Test E will help with that ... I've stacked Test E/ Dbol in the past and it literally melted off but dunno if running the E solo will have same affect

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
None taken!!!!!..... believe me I agree with you ... I'm figuring the Test E will help with that ... I've stacked Test E/ Dbol in the past and it literally melted off but dunno if running the E solo will have same affect
thanks for taking no ofense as i meant none. i sent you a pm. if you want some help ill point you i he rigth direction

J

josh1012

Awards
Hey Man just an update .. got my gear ordered. Thanks again for your input I went with Primo/Equi/Anavar debating on throwing some Test E in there as well .. trying to stay away from the Water Retention