Post injection pain..

Chalkblok

Awards
...im 6 weeks into a A50, tcyp, tren/ prop mix. I will never do a tren mix again cuz the PI pain is stupid. Im an old dude who still competes so im almost always on the gear, done alot of diff stuff, but this Pro-fina is hard to deal with. Glutes feel like Platz kicked them with steel toe boots... cantbench till 2 days after i pin delts.. sore as hell. Im running out of spots, dont wanna hit calfs cuz walking will makee look crippled. I still have 15 ml to do and im gunna see it thru, cuz the pumps and power are for real! Went on some other sites and found alot of guys who said the same... UGL stuff will do that right? In the past i have been lucky enuff to get stuff from vet clinic.. top notch. Just a warning to anyone thinkin of Profina.. BTW i played alot of football, rugby, hockey, boxing so i have good pain tolerance, BUT this is rediculous,, tried superslow injections, warming it up, massage etc. Feedback?

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Long hot shower before injection then heating pad and massage injection site after and any time you sit down in front of the tv heating padand massage some more. I do this day of and after injection and soreness is greatly reduced.

Tide Pride

Awards
...im 6 weeks into a A50, tcyp, tren/ prop mix. I will never do a tren mix again cuz the PI pain is stupid. Im an old dude who still competes so im almost always on the gear, done alot of diff stuff, but this Pro-fina is hard to deal with. Glutes feel like Platz kicked them with steel toe boots... cantbench till 2 days after i pin delts.. sore as hell. Im running out of spots, dont wanna hit calfs cuz walking will makee look crippled. I still have 15 ml to do and im gunna see it thru, cuz the pumps and power are for real! Went on some other sites and found alot of guys who said the same... UGL stuff will do that right? In the past i have been lucky enuff to get stuff from vet clinic.. top notch. Just a warning to anyone thinkin of Profina.. BTW i played alot of football, rugby, hockey, boxing so i have good pain tolerance, BUT this is rediculous,, tried superslow injections, warming it up, massage etc. Feedback?
Running the pin under warm water (not hot water) after you draw it up until it reaches roughly your body temperature will greatly ease the post stick pain you re having.

the amount of ether used for sterilization to the thickness of the solution is a contributor to the knotting up and pain, warming it up will slightly thin it out before sticking and it also helps to evaporate some of the alcohol used in sterilization of the solution which also causes pain. you DO NOT want to heat the bottle, just the pin AFTER you draw it up to abut 98degrees will help

Last edited:
DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I've never, ever had problems with Tren and I'm a Tren junkie. I suspect the prop being the culprit. Is the prop suspended in oil with the tren? It could also be the oil. If you've done all that gear in the past and are seasoned then I would suspect either the prop or the oil used. Usually the pain is caused by the gear crashing once you inject, which is why I suspect the prop isn't fully dissolved in the oil. Then again, if the Tren was fen mixed in oil, perhaps that is what's crashing?

TINYTOAD

TINYTOAD

Awards
  • Established
I've never, ever had problems with Tren and I'm a Tren junkie. I suspect the prop being the culprit. Is the prop suspended in oil with the tren? It could also be the oil. If you've done all that gear in the past and are seasoned then I would suspect either the prop or the oil used. Usually the pain is caused by the gear crashing once you inject, which is why I suspect the prop isn't fully dissolved in the oil. Then again, if the Tren was fen mixed in oil, perhaps that is what's crashing?
Test prop hurts. The only issue I've had with tren, is the cough, and night sweats. I've never had pain with tren in any form I've ever seen.

-TT