Loss of climax feelings, inability to climax, anybody else have same problem?

john1238

Awards
66 years old male on testosterone (TT) approx. 0.6 to 0.9 ml/week for many years with type I diabetes, taking Lipitor and mild high blood pressure. About 1.5years ago had same symptoms, used higher dose of TT to temporary cure symptoms. Went to Dr. who precribed bupropion at 100 mg/day. Symptoms have returned but temporary higher doses of TT do not seem to cure. Have scheduled a Dr's appointment in approx. a month to resolve. Anybody else go through the same symptoms and what was your outcome?

NFC

NFC

Awards
you can always ask if he prescribe a high test dosage for you to take, sounds like he's giving you the amount you should have at your age, but on the low end of the scale.

one other thing that you can ask him about is DOSTINEX (cabergoline), it's been shown to help people climax, not just once but multiple times. the one con about it however is that dopamine receptor agonist, which probably isnt good if your on bupropion (anti depressant).

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
you can always ask if he prescribe a high test dosage for you to take, sounds like he's giving you the amount you should have at your age, but on the low end of the scale.

one other thing that you can ask him about is DOSTINEX (cabergoline), it's been shown to help people climax, not just once but multiple times. the one con about it however is that dopamine receptor agonist, which probably isnt good if your on bupropion (anti depressant).
Wait, there's a drug that will let a man have multiple orgasms?! Sign me up

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
caber doesn't work that way for everyone, I think you're lucky if it does

OP these issues are likely due to E2 levels. I find when they're in the right area, things are good. I'm on TRT as well and sensation + ability to climax changes with fluctuations in E2. It's a real bitch trying to keep it dialed in perfectly.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established

OP these issues are likely due to E2 levels. I find when they're in the right area, things are good. I'm on TRT as well and sensation + ability to climax changes with fluctuations in E2. It's a real bitch trying to keep it dialed in perfectly.
E2 levels ? I assume that's estrogen?

AGELESS

AGELESS

Awards
  • Established

I can only say what works for me...
I still use anastrozole weekly to keep my E2 low (25-30) I keep my testosterone on the top peg.
My wife is also 26 years younger than me (that helps)
Also, I asked her to stop singing "amazing Grace" while we make love...that helped a great deal.