Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I always aspirate to be as sure as i can to properly inject and my heart attack was 6 days after my injection so I highly doubt that could have been the case. I had started Arimidex dosing a week prior to what happened and upon reading up on possible side effects have found exact symptoms described as I was having described by my cardiologist. Im not completely certain it is to blame, but I don't doubt it most likely could have played a roll or been the lead to the cause. My cycle had been going exceptionally well with only minor ups and downs as I adjusted through it. Thought adding Arimidex could only increase the positive. Needless to say I won't doing that.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.17%

Well, good luck. I know as well as you do - an MCI hurts like hell. They had 4 amps of morphine in me while I was being admitted to the hospital. At the time I wanted to pass out. LOL - I blamed mine on anchovies in the pizza. But it was genes...

Oh - question? My cardiologist asked me this (while they were shaving my groin); were you scared or angry when you realized what it was?

He guessed it with me - I was angry. See - I thought that because I took care of myself that I'd "beat" the odds in my genes. But a 15-year delay (relative to dad and brother) isn't quite so bad I guess.

The part that sucks now are the blood pressure meds - beta blockers. Makes it impossible to get as hyped before a heavy lift.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Had a heart attack saturday :-(
    By mikeg313 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 03-14-2012, 01:54 AM
  2. Heart attack grill
    By JudoJosh in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-21-2012, 04:27 PM
  3. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 10-30-2010, 02:16 PM
  4. Replies: 26