11oxo and libido

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone taken 11oxo at the 600mg+ Mark? What was the effect on libido? I love when its strong. I was planning on 11oxo for my summer cut but for libido I may go lean xtreme and androhard.

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
Anyone taken 11oxo at the 600mg+ Mark? What was the effect on libido? I love when its strong. I was planning on 11oxo for my summer cut but for libido I may go lean xtreme and androhard.
Interested in this. Have you run 11-oxo before, and if so at what level? I have a lot of bulk 11-oxo, but have not tried it yet. I'm planning to use it with AndoDrive later. Have you tried taking it with grapefruit juice or Naringin to strengthen it's effects? I was thinking of trying it at the 225-300 mg levels with the AndroDrive and some grapefruit juice to back it up.

I've read some threads on BB.Com on 11-oxo and those stated that tere was no libido loss, but I have no personal experience.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
I stacked 11-oxo with epi and loved it. I don't remember libido issues, but I cannot tell you for sure. I'm on AHv3 right now, started my fourth week and not feeling anything on it. I would go with 11-oxo.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I stacked 11-oxo with epi and loved it. I don't remember libido issues, but I cannot tell you for sure. I'm on AHv3 right now, started my fourth week and not feeling anything on it. I would go with 11-oxo.
My libido was strong as death on androhard.

jeremyaaron

Awards
I did it 900 for 6 weeks with 6 weeks of Epi. Limp noodle

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
My libido was strong as death on androhard.
Mine is extremely low right now and I'm starting fifth week. Was debating stopping it, but going to give it another bottle to be fair. So far I'm not noticing anything from it. I'm not foing to bash the product though since it is known to be very mild and PP even states you could see couple of lbs gain in 8 weeks so no high expectations. Taking it to see if it will reduce my gyno but gain no results yet.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have enough 11oxo for 850 at 8 weeks. I'll run dermacrine 4 pumps a day. I also have some genomyx dcp. I'll run it at 6 caps a day. It should be good. Im considering recompadrol as well.

Carl Hungus

Carl Hungus

Awards
I have enough 11oxo for 850 at 8 weeks. I'll run dermacrine 4 pumps a day. I also have some genomyx dcp. I'll run it at 6 caps a day. It should be good. Im considering recompadrol as well.

I'm running 11-oxo and dermacrine now, too. Let us know how this works out for you.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Carl Hungus

Carl Hungus

Awards
How long have u been on and how's the libido?
Just started the OXO 2 days ago, been using the Dermacrine for almost a week. Got a nasty cold/flu right now, so not a good time to evaluate. First time I've been sick in years...nice timing!

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
Both of you guys keep in touch and let me know how it's going.

Carl Hungus

Carl Hungus

Awards
I'll let you know how it's going. Gonna run 2 bottles of Dermacrine TD with ~6 weeks of 11-OXO topping out @ 500-625 mg/day. Have only dosed 11-OXO @ 250mg/day for 3 days. Seemed like libido was possible increasing (from the dermacrine) prior to getting sick over the weekend. My goal here is a solid recomp. I still haven't made up my mind on PCT. I DO have some Tamox just in case, but thought I might be able to get away with an OTC PCT. Probably just see how the suppression progresses.

Carl Hungus

Carl Hungus

Awards
Guess it's like the second week with the 11-OXO/Dermacrine combo. Just went to 750mg/d on the 11-OXO. Although, I am not feeling hugely agressive in the gym. Strength is definitely up (went up 5lbs on my DB military presses and on incline DB bench, weights I've basically been stuck on for months). I was 10# into a cut and have lost about 3 more pounds on this cycle. I would say libido is up, it certainly isn't down, once again...no real agression...maybe related to the cold/flu I'm just getting over. ~4 more weeks to go. How does DAA/Erase Pro sound for PCT or do you think I need something stronger?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bro, I'm a big fan of torem and ering on the side of caution. I don't run a ph of any kind except light dht stuff without a serm. But by no means am I an expert or an authority on this. I'm just older and a little more careful now days. I've got all my supps now. 11oxo at 840mg, dermacrine, dcp, cla, r-ala, licogenix, and division 1 are all in my possession for a 8 week run. I'll start logging it under licogenix the first of may. I have another 40, or so, days left in my testopro log right now. It's going real well. You may wanna look into testopro on your pct.

Carl Hungus

Carl Hungus

Awards
Bro, I'm a big fan of torem and ering on the side of caution. I don't run a ph of any kind except light dht stuff without a serm. But by no means am I an expert or an authority on this. I'm just older and a little more careful now days. I've got all my supps now. 11oxo at 840mg, dermacrine, dcp, cla, r-ala, licogenix, and division 1 are all in my possession for a 8 week run. I'll start logging it under licogenix the first of may. I have another 40, or so, days left in my testopro log right now. It's going real well. You may wanna look into testopro on your pct.
I've got some nolva (sorry, mentioned that earlier, probably do 20/20/10/10). Also have some division-1, activate xtreme, and some triazole. My natural test is low-normal. Probably getting closer to needing TRT regardless of how PCT goes. Daa and Erase-Pro are also definitely going to be part of PCT. Gotta double check for overlap in the other OTC stuff and add as needed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 25
Anabolics 14
Anabolics 30
Supplements 25
Supplements 20