cycle

epl3964

epl3964

Awards
I'm going into the fourth week of my proto-max cycle. I've increased to 125mg, divided in two doses and fifth week may go to 150mg. Everything is going well, I've put on about 6 pounds. The strength gains are also good. Muscle hardness is excellent. Everything lined up for PCT.
After taking time off at the end of this entire cycle. My question is how many cycles can one safely do a year at our age? What would be the best cycle for me to do next for mass? Any good ideas on switching up on cycles throughout the year would be greatly appreciated. I was able to get some bottles of a superdrol clone-super-mass anyone have good results with that compound and how did you cycle it?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Not sure why you posted this here...

ManBeast

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
Not sure why you posted this here...

ManBeast
I think he wants advice from the over 35 group as he's in his mid-40's. When I was his age I looked at myself as very young, but in a few years I'm sadly going to reach middle age/

epl, I think ManBeast is saying that this is general a cycle question and it all depends on what you are ready for and prepared for, and what you Bloodwork shows, etc. Logically, there would be no definative answer to your question because it depends on many factors specific to you, and age is a very small factor in the equation at 47. Examples of important factors would be liver, kidney, and heart health. And how's your blood pressure? have you tested your HbA1C for blood sugar levels? That sort of stuff.

epl3964

epl3964

Awards
tuberman, yeah I posted here because of the 35 and older. But I see what you're saying about age not being so much of a factor but that blood work will give better answers to how many cycles one can do year. Thanks for your input.