First timer

vosman

vosman

Awards
Hi, I'm 38 being training for 6 years & looking to do my first cycle on 30mg DBol,Nol & Clomid for 6wks. I'll be taking ZMA for recovery & was wondering if anyone could shed some light on the best time to start taking the ZMA & at what dosages? Thanks

unvme2

unvme2

Awards
You are going to need something a little stronger then ZMA to get your natural test working again.
What is nol??

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
Hi, I'm 38 being training for 6 years & looking to do my first cycle on 30mg DBol,Nol & Clomid for 6wks. I'll be taking ZMA for recovery & was wondering if anyone could shed some light on the best time to start taking the ZMA & at what dosages? Thanks
So you are doing a D-Bol only cycle and using Nolva/clomid for pct? What dosage? D-Bol only cycles are kinda rare man that's allot of bloat and allot of loss og gains after 6 weeks. You may wznt to go longer with some Var or Winny. The ZMA just take what it says on the bottle I would imagine.

vosman

vosman

Awards
What do you recommend? Nol is Nolvadex - it's an anti-estrogen.

unvme2

unvme2

Awards
Well d-bol only cycles is something that nobody really does anymore. You would be better off doing a prohormone. d-bol is always stacked with test to use as a kick start then stopped after 4-6 weeks when the test kicks in. Why doing only a d-bol cycle?? If you are afraid of needles (pinning is not that big of a deal), I would recommend a PH/DS cycle. Epi or h-drol are good first time PH's. Now if you can get your hands on some test, then use the d-bol at 30-40mg a day for 4-6 weeks and use test at 400-500mg per week if your first time.
For your PCT, nolvadex is good but would suggest getting clomid as well and stacking both of them. Maybe throw in DAA as well just to help give your boys the boost it needs to get going again.
Bloat and estrogen build up is common with d-bol cycles so would recommend an AI during the cycle if you are only gonna use d-bol. Aromasin is good, I am on my first test only cycle and I am actually using PES Erase at 3 caps a day and it works great. estrogen build up and gyno is common with d-bol if you are prone to it so be careful. would no recommend nolvadex as a AI during your cycle. Much better options out there.
You said this might be your first cycle and you are 38. Why not do a test only cycle to start and then for your second use test/d-bol. Test only at your age will do wonders. I am 35 and on 9 weeks now at 400mg per week and it's wonderful. strength gains. weight gains. great sense of well being and overall good feeling.
I am by no means an expert but just from studying over the years and being on numerous sites, have picked up on things plus I am sure there are a number of men here who will help.
What support supps are you using with d-bol? You have not mentioned any.
Hope this is helpful.
Peace