Looking for first cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

Looking for first cycle

1. New Member

Looking for first cycle

Okay I'm 44 and I've worked out for many years.. I've never reached that peak that would satisfy me in the gym . I just joined this site and everyone seems helpful and knowledgeable .. Any input would be great thank you in advance

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  171 lbs.

You could give H-drol or Epistane a go... They are good for first time cycle.. Your not going to encounter any possible life altering side effects with these two.
    Check out website - tunedsports.com to research if these suit your needs, good info on there.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.

papo......for your first time maybe 250 or 300 mgs of test e........10...12 weeks....no more for your maiden voyage.....and get some post cycle meds.....and read about how to cycle.......everybody doesn't like juice.......some love it........good luck!!!!!
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

first off, depends what you have access to? real gear or prohormones

REAL GEAR
    i have to disagree with 2-300mg, no fun at all especially at 44yrs old. your gonna want to run 500mg Test E for 14weeks, hcg is a necessity 250iu 2x week, with proper pct.

or

PH's
    i do agree with hdrol(100mg) or epi(50mg) for a first go at it...solid 6-8 weeks, with proper pct
    Corn is to popcorn as, prohormones are to steriods...
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.

Srt4Muscle......''first off''......at the ripe old age of 24yrs ,you have no idea how a 44yr. old man feels......and anyone with access to the internet and can spell the word 'google'...should find it rather easy to secure test......and anything else he needs to complete a cycle...
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by charley View Post
    Srt4Muscle......''first off''......at the ripe old age of 24yrs ,you have no idea how a 44yr. old man feels......and anyone with access to the internet and can spell the word 'google'...should find it rather easy to secure test......and anything else he needs to complete a cycle...
    fair enough sir, no disrespect. but i find it safe to assume that he would be reluctant to try and order real gear online, therefore if he had access to it locally i suggested a plain solid cycle. you are in the right though, i do not have first hand experiance what a 44 year old would feel like with all that test, maybe my mistake was (again) assuming that at 44 his test is fairly low to begin with and a higher dose seemed more appropriate.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.

get the good wood you know you should.......

Quote Originally Posted by Srt4Muscle View Post
    fair enough sir, no disrespect. but i find it safe to assume that he would be reluctant to try and order real gear online, therefore if he had access to it locally i suggested a plain solid cycle. you are in the right though, i do not have first hand experiance what a 44 year old would feel like with all that test, maybe my mistake was (again) assuming that at 44 his test is fairly low to begin with and a higher dose seemed more appropriate.

Srt4Muscle........the only thing that happens when customs intercepts your juice is a letter telling you not to do it again.....of course they threaten you that if they catch you again they will prosecute.......so use another address and another name if you can.....most good sites honor your buy.....e-mail the custom letter[scan] to them....

What I meant about age is that 'aas' can and will effect us all differently ......its not all about muscle mass for all.... it may be about 'wood' if you get my drift.......I for one never go to a doctor office.....but do my own version of 'hrt' 'trt'......

.......charley
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

I am aware of customs and how everything works, I didn't say "I m not comfortable using google". I was just saying he might not be. I gave solid advice, ill leave it at that.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

Everyone is different, but anything from 400-600mgs/wk should run just fine. I'm 43 and I train w/several guys in my range we usually run 500+/wk, you can run a PCT to help.
    Gettin' Gear, Doin Work and Spittin' Knowledge!
    Competitor / Gear God / Trainer
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.

If I was in my 40's looking for some "assistance" I would run straight to my TRT/HRT doc and get myself set up on that, then find some more elsewhere to run a higher dose, and forgo any PCT nonsense.

I'm 10 years away from 44 but I will say a good blast of testosterone makes me feel like I'm 18 again.
    True story:

I give a f**K!!
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.

Hey bro.........................a blast of test makes us all feel better........................ .

............................ch arley
  12. New Member

Gentleman thank again for all the info on here , I'm good In the wood department lol but I would like to follow your advice this summer . I'll be back on here to make sure I'm in the right .. Thanks a million !!
  13. New Member

I'm looking to get lean but not to ripped I'm 6"3 and I look like a crack addict when I lose to much weight. I'm currently 245 so I'm thinking 230 or 235 lean.. I've herd to just use test as it is my first cycle then after the cycle I can read up on other stacks that I can add to test..
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by papo6167 View Post
    I'm looking to get lean but not to ripped I'm 6"3 and I look like a crack addict when I lose to much weight. I'm currently 245 so I'm thinking 230 or 235 lean.. I've herd to just use test as it is my first cycle then after the cycle I can read up on other stacks that I can add to test..
    Then you don't want AAS. You want to lose 10 pounds, look leaner but not bulky. Why even consider AAS? You can help lose 10 pounds through a variety of gear, Cymotel, Tren, Diuretics, IGH/HCG, etc., but you need to know what youíre doing and should only use that stuff if youíre in competition or very seasoned. Or in the alternative, you can just diet and achieve your goal.

It doesnít sound like you want to go on TRT, just run a cycle for kicks. Youíll have to deal with shutdown, possible sides and PCT. Test will add weight, bulk you up and if youíre lifting properly, will get shredded. All of that is contrary to what you want. Personally, I donít think youíre ready for AAS; maybe some OTC gear for kicks.
  15. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer

Then you don't want AAS. You want to lose 10 pounds, look leaner but not bulky. Why even consider AAS? You can help lose 10 pounds through a variety of gear, Cymotel, Tren, Diuretics, IGH/HCG, etc., but you need to know what youíre doing and should only use that stuff if youíre in competition or very seasoned. Or in the alternative, you can just diet and achieve your goal.

It doesnít sound like you want to go on TRT, just run a cycle for kicks. Youíll have to deal with shutdown, possible sides and PCT. Test will add weight, bulk you up and if youíre lifting properly, will get shredded. All of that is contrary to what you want. Personally, I donít think youíre ready for AAS; maybe some OTC gear for kicks.
    Well thank you for your input , I appreciate the honesty from people who are well informed.. I think test is the only thing I might go for .. I've been lifting for years and I've always hit a rock when it came to growing. I know after a certain age it's becomes harder to maintain and I think I'm there .. This is why I wanted to venture .. But again thank you very much I respect your answer.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Hey Papo just wanted to see if you decided on what you are going to run.
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by papo6167 View Post
    Well thank you for your input , I appreciate the honesty from people who are well informed.. I think test is the only thing I might go for .. I've been lifting for years and I've always hit a rock when it came to growing. I know after a certain age it's becomes harder to maintain and I think I'm there .. This is why I wanted to venture .. But again thank you very much I respect your answer.
    Have you looked into HGH? If not I'd strongly suggest it!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 04:06 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 09:29 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-08-2009, 01:18 PM
  4. H-Drol Pre-Cycle, Cycle, Post-Cycle
    By KIRK24 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 07:16 PM